The homophobic thread :>

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
DooHickey
Pilot Officer

Re: The homophobic thread :>

Unread post by DooHickey »

O Really wrote:
Stinger wrote:... feeding Lyin' Leo...
Dude -not to tell you how to enjoy a forum, but you do know a starved troll eventually dies, right?
Is Stinger dying? Geeze, Now I feel bad about harassing him so much----not.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

[quote="Vrede"]New to me:

Minn. gay couple in '71 marriage case still united

They're Rosa Parks. And sadly, I'd never heard of them.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

Vrede wrote:Still together after 45 years, think how many Republicans and Christian conservatives they've seen trash the "institution of marriage" in that time.
I feel all warm and fuzzy already. <sniff>

That's so sweet.. ;)

Leo Lyons
Ensign

DumpDOMA.com

DONATE NOW!
Your Contribution Makes a Difference!

Leo Lyons
Ensign

They couldn't discern which tub of lard would be called the 'Army wife'; so to be safe, keep 'em both out.

Reminds me of an old joke which you and Butthole Billy will love.

ImageTwo old lezzies sitting in front of the fireplace.
One says to the other; "I think it's time we were frank with each other".
The other lezzie says, "OK, You be Frank tonight, and I'll be Frank tomorrow night." Image

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

That's good. I happened to be in an offbeat shop on Lexington Avenue in Ahseville today looking for a gift, and this guy came up to me with his pants down and asked me if I was Leo Lion. I hated to disappoint him; it seemed as if he liked me. Good luck.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

The future is definitely not looking bright for the homophobes. Well, they
had a pretty good run, but the party's slowly but surely winding down.

Not a bad joke, but the punchline ain't much of a surprise.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Re: The homophobic thread

neoplacebo wrote:That's good. I happened to be in an offbeat shop on Lexington Avenue in Ahseville today looking for a gift, and this guy came up to me with his pants down and asked me if I was Leo Lion. I hated to disappoint him; it seemed as if he liked me. Good luck.
You hated to disappoint him, so you bent over and gave him what he wanted anyway. Right white of you to give him a placebo;
I'm happy for you that he liked you. Are you going to go steady, now? Don't go home with something you didn't have before you left. Good luck.

He wasn't looking for me, since it's my avatar and not my name that's spelled 'Lion', and I don't frequent queer hangouts
on Lexington Avenue in 'Ahseville' or anywhere else for that matter.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Leo Lyons wrote:
neoplacebo wrote:That's good. I happened to be in an offbeat shop on Lexington Avenue in Ahseville today looking for a gift, and this guy came up to me with his pants down and asked me if I was Leo Lion. I hated to disappoint him; it seemed as if he liked me. Good luck.
You hated to disappoint him, so you bent over and gave him what he wanted anyway.
There you go projecting your behavior onto others again.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Vrede wrote:
Leo Lyons wrote:...I don't frequent queer hangouts on Lexington Avenue in (Asheville) or anywhere else for that matter.
You frequent queer-topic threads and hangout (sic) in them for long periods. We can guess why.
You're full of shit. I just like to see you queer-lovers get your asses in a wrinkle when someone badmouths your asshole buddies.
No more, no less. Your sock puppet neoplacebo first mentioned a 'hangout'.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Stinger wrote:
Leo Lyons wrote:
You hated to disappoint him, so you bent over and gave him what he wanted anyway.
Either you're jealous, or that was you that approached neoplacebot. I'm guessing the latter.

In case you didn't notice, you ignorant jerk-off, neo was the one fantasizing about meeting someone with his pants down in a queer
shop in 'Ahseville'. He was looking for a gift; probably a dildo for you. I hope you choke on it.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Vrede wrote:
Leo Lyons wrote:...shit...asses...asshole buddies...bent over...jerk-off...pants down...queer...dildo...
Points proven.
Points proven. Now kiss my ass; go hound neoplacebo for his "childishness".
(forget the ass-kissing part, you might actually take me up on it)

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Latent Lyons wrote: and I don't frequent queer hangouts on Lexington Avenue in 'Ahseville' or anywhere else for that matter.
The lady doth protest too much, ....

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

I'm just curious, a question for the homophobes:

At what point (age/etc) did you guys/girls decide to be heterosexual? What lead you to this decision?

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Leo Lyons wrote:
Vrede wrote:
Leo Lyons wrote:...I don't frequent queer hangouts on Lexington Avenue in (Asheville) or anywhere else for that matter.
You frequent queer-topic threads and hangout (sic) in them for long periods. We can guess why.
You're full of shit. I just like to see you queer-lovers get your asses in a wrinkle when someone badmouths your asshole buddies.
No more, no less. Your sock puppet neoplacebo first mentioned a 'hangout'.
Hey, dumbass, let me clue you in on something. You look pretty stupid when you try to match wits with people who have you outgunned. Please continue. Oh, and should I have the misfortune of actually meeting you, I've got a sock puppett full of quarters that has your name on it. :D

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Leo Lyons wrote:
Stinger wrote:
Leo Lyons wrote:
Either you're jealous, or that was you that approached neoplacebot. I'm guessing the latter.

In case you didn't notice, you ignorant jerk-off, neo was the one fantasizing about meeting someone with his pants down in a queer
shop in 'Ahseville'. He was looking for a gift; probably a dildo for you. I hope you choke on it.
See? See how stupid you are? Probably not.....in case you didn't notice (and you didn't) I was making fun of you by suggesting that at least some of the Lexington Avenue crowd know who you are and what you like. Sorry it went over your head. No, actually I'm not.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

neoplacebo wrote:
Leo Lyons wrote:
Stinger wrote:
Leo Lyons wrote:

See? See how stupid you are? Probably not.....in case you didn't notice (and you didn't) I was making fun of you by suggesting that at least some of the Lexington Avenue crowd know who you are and what you like. Sorry it went over your head. No, actually I'm not.
Sorry, your dodge doesn't work. When you get man enough to swing your sock puppet full of quarters, give me a call, you pathetic excuse for humanity.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

WHOOSH! You have a nice day, you hear? :D

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

I hope homerfobe doesn't notice the rough outline of the graph in step 2. :crazy:

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

That last picture is just priceless.