The homophobic thread :>

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Post Reply
User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 52096
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: The homophobic thread :>

Unread post by Vrede too »


Pranksters BREAK Missouri "Trans" Snitch Line

:laughing-rolling: :happy-cheerleaderkid:

Last year:
About 200 minors got gender transition surgery. Cons have a cow.
About 3000 minors got breast implants. Cons are silent.
Figures.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 52096
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: The homophobic thread :>

Unread post by Vrede too »

North Texas mom took kids to a holiday drag show. It turned into a viral ‘nightmare’

Blair Briscoe said she thought she had found a perfect holiday activity for her kids when she took them to a family-friendly Christmas drag show in Grand Prairie last December.

Despite having to navigate past the protesters clashing outside, there wasn’t much trouble inside Texas Trust CU Theatre, and her two kids seemed to enjoy the show.

But the next day, a conservative activist and TV host with more than 300,000 followers on Twitter posted a video of Briscoe and her kids that the activist covertly recorded in the theater lobby. In the video, Sara Gonzales approaches Briscoe and asks if she thought the show was appropriate for her children.

“You don’t think it’s exposing sex to them too young?” Gonzales asked her.

“This is a little bit more forward, but there’s innuendo and all that kind of stuff in Disney,” Briscoe replied, seemingly unaware she was being recorded.

The video, which has been viewed 2.5 million times, was spliced with sexually explicit scenes of drag performances. Those scenes were not from the show Briscoe attended, Briscoe said, but that didn’t matter. The social media backlash was brutal....
As usual, bigots are liars, cowards and bullies who are actually the ones sexualizing and abusing children. Shame.

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 11959
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: The homophobic thread :>

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Pink snow falling in Utah. Get ready for emptyG and the other wackos to start quacking about how it's a radical left wing conspiracy promoting Pride month.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/watermelon-s ... 17804.html

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 52096
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: The homophobic thread :>

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:31 pm
Pink snow falling in Utah. Get ready for emptyG and the other wackos to start quacking about how it's a radical left wing conspiracy promoting Pride month.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/watermelon-s ... 17804.html
... though the snow in Utah has appeared red – the most common color of the phenomenon – there are types of algae living on ice and snow that can turn the usually white frozen precipitation into all kinds of colors, including purple, green and orange....
One might call it a rainbow of possibilities. :think:

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 52096
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: The homophobic thread :>

Unread post by Vrede too »

Kobach contends that trans Kansans’ birth certificates, licenses must revert to sex at birth

Kansas Attorney General Kris Kobach said Monday that a new state law requires Kansas agencies over time to ensure birth certificates and driver’s licenses use residents’ sex at birth, undercutting a push by transgender residents to update their documents before the law goes into effect this coming Saturday.

Kobach said nothing requires trans residents to surrender either current birth certificates or driver’s licenses, but added that their birth certificates would be outdated. Trans residents who have updated licenses can continue to use them, he said, but when the licenses are renewed they will be issued a card that has their sex at birth.

The Republican attorney general released an advisory opinion outlining what he contends are the requirements of SB 180, a sweeping law passed by the Legislature this spring that bars trans and nonbinary people from single-sex spaces that do not match their sex at birth.

Kobach’s opinion only analyzes the law as it relates to birth certificates, driver’s licenses and state prisons. It does not delve into how the new law affects public restrooms and other single-sex spaces.

The opinion isn’t binding, but sets down Kobach’s views ahead of a coming legal confrontation over the new law, titled the “Women’s Bill of Rights.”

According to Kobach, SB 180 requires the Kansas Department of Health and Environment to “restore” previously modified birth certificates to their original form. The law also requires the Kansas Department of Revenue to update its database of driver’s license holders to reflect their sex at birth, Kobach said....
:roll: What is wrong with Kansas voters that they reelected Kobach to high office after he humiliated himself and Kansas nationally with TRE45QN's voter fraud commission failure? Now that Texas' Ken Paxton is suspended Kobach is probably the undisputed worst AG in the country.

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 11959
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: The homophobic thread :>

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:24 am
Kobach contends that trans Kansans’ birth certificates, licenses must revert to sex at birth


:roll: What is wrong with Kansas voters that they reelected Kobach to high office after he humiliated himself and Kansas nationally with TRE45QN's voter fraud commission failure? Now that Texas' Ken Paxton is suspended Kobach is probably the undisputed worst AG in the country.
Well, that AG in WI who hit and killed a guy walking along the road at night while he was texting or something was pretty sleazy. The WI legislature agonized over a year about whether to remove him from office, which they finally did. But at the time, that guy was my #1 GQP asshole AG. He even testified that he didn't know he'd hit anybody......the guy's glasses were found inside the AG's vehicle. I forget his name....it had a sort of Nordic aspect to it. Hell, I bet the asshole has run over two or three other people by now.

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 11959
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: The homophobic thread :>

Unread post by neoplacebo »

neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:17 am
Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:24 am
Kobach contends that trans Kansans’ birth certificates, licenses must revert to sex at birth


:roll: What is wrong with Kansas voters that they reelected Kobach to high office after he humiliated himself and Kansas nationally with TRE45QN's voter fraud commission failure? Now that Texas' Ken Paxton is suspended Kobach is probably the undisputed worst AG in the country.
Well, that AG in WI who hit and killed a guy walking along the road at night while he was texting or something was pretty sleazy. The WI legislature agonized over a year about whether to remove him from office, which they finally did. But at the time, that guy was my #1 GQP asshole AG. He even testified that he didn't know he'd hit anybody......the guy's glasses were found inside the AG's vehicle. I forget his name....it had a sort of Nordic aspect to it. Hell, I bet the asshole has run over two or three other people by now.
^ An example of how fucked up my vision is....evidently couldn't see where one thing ends and another starts. And I've not had one drink or anything else so far. But it's still early. 8-)

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 11959
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: The homophobic thread :>

Unread post by neoplacebo »

ah, shit

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 52096
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: The homophobic thread :>

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:19 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:17 am
Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:24 am
Kobach contends that trans Kansans’ birth certificates, licenses must revert to sex at birth


:roll: What is wrong with Kansas voters that they reelected Kobach to high office after he humiliated himself and Kansas nationally with TRE45QN's voter fraud commission failure? Now that Texas' Ken Paxton is suspended Kobach is probably the undisputed worst AG in the country.
Well, that AG in WI who hit and killed a guy walking along the road at night while he was texting or something was pretty sleazy. The WI legislature agonized over a year about whether to remove him from office, which they finally did. But at the time, that guy was my #1 GQP asshole AG. He even testified that he didn't know he'd hit anybody......the guy's glasses were found inside the AG's vehicle. I forget his name....it had a sort of Nordic aspect to it. Hell, I bet the asshole has run over two or three other people by now.
^ An example of how fucked up my vision is....evidently couldn't see where one thing ends and another starts. And I've not had one drink or anything else so far. But it's still early. 8-)
Gotchur back, hominy.

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 11959
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: The homophobic thread :>

Unread post by neoplacebo »

That's a relief. I suspect I need about two miracles, a bush doctor, and a voodoo high priestess to make things right. Until then I'm stiff on my legend.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 52096
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: The homophobic thread :>

Unread post by Vrede too »

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:56 am
Gotchur back, hominy.
neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:37 pm
That's a relief. I suspect I need about two miracles, a bush doctor, and a voodoo high priestess to make things right.
I'm multi-talented. ;)
Until then I'm stiff on my legend.
What? :headscratch:


Kamala Harris Surprises Stonewall Inn Patrons: 'We Are Not Going To Tire'
"We can take nothing for granted in terms of the progress we achieved," the vice president said at the landmark gay bar in Manhattan.


Good on Kamala!

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 11959
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: The homophobic thread :>

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:57 am
Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:56 am
Gotchur back, hominy.
neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:37 pm
That's a relief. I suspect I need about two miracles, a bush doctor, and a voodoo high priestess to make things right.
I'm multi-talented. ;)
Until then I'm stiff on my legend.
What? :headscratch:


Kamala Harris Surprises Stonewall Inn Patrons: 'We Are Not Going To Tire'
"We can take nothing for granted in terms of the progress we achieved," the vice president said at the landmark gay bar in Manhattan.


Good on Kamala!
A snipped of the lyrics of David Bowie's song "Cracked Actor." From the 70's

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/davidbo ... actor.html

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 52096
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: The homophobic thread :>

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:32 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:57 am
Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:56 am
Gotchur back, hominy.
neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:37 pm
That's a relief. I suspect I need about two miracles, a bush doctor, and a voodoo high priestess to make things right.
I'm multi-talented. ;)
Until then I'm stiff on my legend.
What? :headscratch:
A snipped of the lyrics of David Bowie's song "Cracked Actor." From the 70's

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/davidbo ... actor.html
Good on you, hominy, but TMI. :P


David Bowie - Cracked Actor

Meh. :|

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 52096
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: The homophobic thread :>

Unread post by Vrede too »

Dennis Rodman Has Epic Response To Trolls Criticizing Him For Wearing Skirt To Pride Event
The former NBA star has been a longtime ally for the LGBTQ+ community.


Houston:
After his social media post became a lightning rod for antagonistic comments, Rodman hopped onto his Instagram Story to put an end to the negativity, People reports.

“Do your research guys #beenhim,” he wrote alongside various photos showcasing some of his most debated looks, such as his then-controversial $10,000 wedding gown that he donned after claiming to marry himself in 1996.

Image

... Rodman also encouraged gay athletes to come out.

“I wish all of them would come out. It’s acceptable today. Just come out, man. Have a good time. Enjoy yourself,” the star said.
:-||

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 11959
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: The homophobic thread :>

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:22 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:37 pm
That's a relief. I suspect I need about two miracles, a bush doctor, and a voodoo high priestess to make things right.
I'm multi-talented. ;)
Until then I'm stiff on my legend.
What? :headscratch:
A snipped of the lyrics of David Bowie's song "Cracked Actor." From the 70's

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/davidbo ... actor.html[/quote]
Good on you, hominy, but TMI. :P



Meh. :|
[/quote]
:oops: Ahhh, you did ask. Sort of. Anyway, I'm a veritable wealth of obscure nuggets and glaciers going back decades. My ex liked this song even as I reminded her that it's rather disrespectful of women. The song is from the Aladdin Sane album.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 52096
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: The homophobic thread :>

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:32 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:57 am
Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:56 am
Gotchur back, hominy.
neoplacebo wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:37 pm
That's a relief. I suspect I need about two miracles, a bush doctor, and a voodoo high priestess to make things right.
I'm multi-talented. ;)
Until then I'm stiff on my legend.
What? :headscratch:
A snipped of the lyrics of David Bowie's song "Cracked Actor." From the 70's

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/davidbo ... actor.html
neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:10 am
:oops: Ahhh, you did ask. Sort of. Anyway, I'm a veritable wealth of obscure nuggets and glaciers going back decades. My ex liked this song even as I reminded her that it's rather disrespectful of women. The song is from the Aladdin Sane album.
My bad, I should known better. ;)

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 52096
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: The homophobic thread :>

Unread post by Vrede too »

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:30 pm
Whack9 wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:19 pm
Tennessee just passed a law banning public drag events.

https://www.npr.org/2023/03/02/11607845 ... care-youth

Let's suppose a dude likes to wear (non revealing) female attire and do his makeup in a flamboyant fashion.

Would they now run afoul of the law? Surely it's a violation of ones rights to have the government dictate what one allowed to wear?
-0-? Let's suppose the Tennessee governor who just signed the drag ban likes to wear female attire and a wig, and do his makeup in a flamboyant fashion:
viewtopic.php?p=181320#p181320
Whack9 wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:40 pm
GOP: No drag shows, we need to protect children.

School shooter: bursts into a school murdering a dozen kids.

GOP: ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

https://www.salon.com/2023/03/03/jon-st ... ren-dying/
... > "No, I'm not going to say it like it's an opinion," Stewart said with indignation. "That's what it is. It's firearms. More than cancer, more than car accidents, and what you're telling me is you don't mind infringing free speech to protect children from this amorphous thing that you think of, but when it comes to children that have died, you don't give a flying fuck to stop that because that shall not be infringed."
>
> "That is hypocrisy at its highest order," Stewart concluded.
:---P
Red States, Rainbow Towns

A wave of legislation targeting LGBTQ+ people has swept conservative-led statehouses since 2021, when Arkansas passed a law banning hormone therapy and puberty blockers for transgender youths under 18. So far this year, according to the advocacy group Human Rights Campaign, more than 500 bills have been introduced in states including Arizona, Oklahoma and South Carolina.

These states might not top the list of vacation destinations for LGBTQ+ travelers seeking to feel welcome, accepted and safe. But even in hostile political environments, some queer-friendly communities are thriving and attracting tourists with food, festivals and, of course, drag shows. We spoke with people in four of these places about why they love their towns and why they say LGBTQ+ travelers should still come.

Eureka Springs, Arkansas: Out and proud in the Ozarks ...

Norman, Oklahoma: Where drag royalty holds court ...

Bisbee, Arizona: An oasis for queens of the desert ...
Arizona is more purple than red these days.
Greenville, South Carolina: ‘The welcome light stays on’

... According to the Upstate SC LGBT+ Chamber of Commerce, where Sims is a board member, Greenville and its surroundings have become home to around 100 queer-owned businesses, including the vegan bakery Basta, Drift Float & Spa and the Tex-Mex restaurant Comal 864, whose chef was a 2023 semifinalist for a James Beard Award....

“Living in the South right now is incredible. So much has changed and is at the verge of changing,” said Sims, who since leaving the clubs has poured her energy into running the Ladies Room, a support network for transgender women of color. “Come down here and give it a chance, because it takes all of us. We’re always one conversation away from change.”
GoWhack9Go.

User avatar
GoCubsGo
Admiral
Posts: 18084
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: The homophobic thread :>

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

:happy-cheerleaderkid: :happy-cheerleaderkid:
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

User avatar
O Really
Admiral
Posts: 21689
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: The homophobic thread :>

Unread post by O Really »

So it seems to me that if Bud Lite has enough trans-haters boycotting to actually make a difference in their sales, that it says more about their market and customer base than anything else. Consider other right-wing boycott attempts at, for example, Disney, that were totally unnoticeable.
If they can put a dent in $350 million sales, there's a lot of transphobic Bud Lite drinkers.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 52096
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: The homophobic thread :>

Unread post by Vrede too »

O Really wrote:
Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:59 pm
So it seems to me that if Bud Lite has enough trans-haters boycotting to actually make a difference in their sales, that it says more about their market and customer base than anything else. Consider other right-wing boycott attempts at, for example, Disney, that were totally unnoticeable.
If they can put a dent in $350 million sales, there's a lot of transphobic Bud Lite drinkers.
Usually, decent people overcome the boycotting haters. However . . .
Transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney says Bud Light didn't support her during backlash

Transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney says she felt abandoned by Bud Light after facing “more bullying and transphobia than I could have ever imagined” over her partnership with the beer giant.

In a video posted Thursday to Instagram and TikTok, she said she "was waiting for the brand to reach out to me. But they never did.” She said she should have spoken out sooner but was afraid and hoped things would get better — but they didn't.

“For months now, I’ve been scared to leave my house,” Mulvaney said. “I have been ridiculed in public. I’ve been followed, and I have felt a loneliness that I wouldn’t wish on anyone.”

... The Human Rights Campaign, the country’s largest advocacy group for LGBTQ+ rights, also suspended its benchmark equality and inclusion rating for Anheuser-Busch, a subsidiary of Belgian brewer AB InBev.

“For a company to hire a trans person and then not publicly stand by them is worse, in my opinion, than not hiring a trans person at all — because it gives customers permission to be as transphobic and hateful as they want,” Mulvaney said, without naming Bud Light....
:obscene-birdiered: Anheuser-Busch.

Post Reply