A conservative forum.
PeacefulPartier
Pilot Officer

Re: I'm back

Unread post by PeacefulPartier »

neoplacebo wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:17 pm
PeacefulPartier wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:36 pm
neoplacebo wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:33 am
PeacefulPartier wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:46 pm So how are you guys doing knowing that:

A) Biden can't even make a video much less run an election

B) Trump has perfectly handled Corona Virus?
A) I've not seen any Biden videos but I will guess he's not acted like a raccoon eyed juvenile moron and pathological liar in any of them.
Oh, you really need to see them then. He was literally asking his wife to come save him on live stream! It was a thing of beauty! How did you miss it? Of course they took it down immediately. He had another one where he just wondered off camera. Then there was another one where he forgot what his big counter plan was for WUFLU. That was priceless...you really should look them up!
But George Conway and The Lincoln Project have come out with some really good ones.

B) The Coronavirus is handling trump; it's handling him so "unfairly" that he struggles to read a written statement, rambles on with disjointed and irrational statements, lies and whines more than usual, and has even changed the expression on his fat orange face. I especially like how he is so reluctant to use his power under the Defense Production Act in spite of the fact he continually exaggerates what he thinks his power actually is. His reluctance in using DPA in any meaningful way is due to his, and the wingnut/nutjob faction of the GOP, being so pants wetting scared of the bogeyman of "government overreach" in directing the private sector to do anything other than accept corporate welfare. Instead he bleats that private industry is "volunteering" to help.
Care to prove any of that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbNk-ry ... e=emb_logo

Prove any of it? Have you not seen any of the news updates slash pep rallies slash whine fests? As for the Biden political ads, I actually have not seen any of them; I don't watch a lot of tv, and this is a hint that maybe you shouldn't either. But never mind that. I hate political ads; they're all bullshit......didn't you know that? And if you are really so goddamn ignorant that you don't realize when you're being gaslighted by the raccoon eyed juvenile fool and pathological liar and career con man, you're just another pigeon. Care to disprove any of this?
So your answer to my question is no and you want me to prove a negative? Right. Wow, if there ever was a tacit admission of defeat, that was it.

BTW...none of what I've posted is on TV. These came straight from his campaign website and their YouTube feed. Maybe you should pay attention to politics.
PeacefulPartier
Pilot Officer

Unread post by PeacefulPartier »

Ulysses wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:23 pm
PeacefulPartier wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:39 pm
Ulysses wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:01 pm
PeacefulPartier wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:46 pm So how are you guys doing knowing that:

You might want to start practicing referring to him as "President Biden".
President of what? The Alzheimer's club or the Creepy Old Men that Smell Women's Hair Club?
President of the United States of America, as in President Joe Biden, you fool.
Yeah, he won't be the President of the US. You have departed reality if you think that has more than a 0.5% chance of happening.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

You have the most adorable delusions! You said the same thing all through 2018, then never had the stones to admit that you had been so wrong for all of those many months.

2016 - A lousy Dem candidate won the popular vote and BARELY lost the EC by 77K votes across 3 key states, while the GOP needed dark money, campaign finance felonies, massive voter suppression and Russian help to win;
The Dems GAINED US House and Senate seats in 2016;
The Dems creamed the GOP in VA in 2017;
The Dems picked up an AL Senate seat, AL!, in 2017;
The Dems have won EVERY tossup race in 2017 and 2018;
The Dems creamed the GOP in 2018;
The Dems creamed the GOP in VA, KY and LA in 2019.
Most Americans want impeached POSPOTUS ousted before 1/20/2021.
Get the picture, Trumpette?
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

PeacefulPartier wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:41 pm
neoplacebo wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:17 pm
PeacefulPartier wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:36 pm
neoplacebo wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:33 am

A) I've not seen any Biden videos but I will guess he's not acted like a raccoon eyed juvenile moron and pathological liar in any of them.
Oh, you really need to see them then. He was literally asking his wife to come save him on live stream! It was a thing of beauty! How did you miss it? Of course they took it down immediately. He had another one where he just wondered off camera. Then there was another one where he forgot what his big counter plan was for WUFLU. That was priceless...you really should look them up!
But George Conway and The Lincoln Project have come out with some really good ones.

B) The Coronavirus is handling trump; it's handling him so "unfairly" that he struggles to read a written statement, rambles on with disjointed and irrational statements, lies and whines more than usual, and has even changed the expression on his fat orange face. I especially like how he is so reluctant to use his power under the Defense Production Act in spite of the fact he continually exaggerates what he thinks his power actually is. His reluctance in using DPA in any meaningful way is due to his, and the wingnut/nutjob faction of the GOP, being so pants wetting scared of the bogeyman of "government overreach" in directing the private sector to do anything other than accept corporate welfare. Instead he bleats that private industry is "volunteering" to help.
Care to prove any of that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbNk-ry ... e=emb_logo

Prove any of it? Have you not seen any of the news updates slash pep rallies slash whine fests? As for the Biden political ads, I actually have not seen any of them; I don't watch a lot of tv, and this is a hint that maybe you shouldn't either. But never mind that. I hate political ads; they're all bullshit......didn't you know that? And if you are really so goddamn ignorant that you don't realize when you're being gaslighted by the raccoon eyed juvenile fool and pathological liar and career con man, you're just another pigeon. Care to disprove any of this?
So your answer to my question is no and you want me to prove a negative? Right. Wow, if there ever was a tacit admission of defeat, that was it.

BTW...none of what I've posted is on TV. These came straight from his campaign website and their YouTube feed. Maybe you should pay attention to politics.
Sigh. Care to prove any of that? That was your "question."
A. I cannot prove that I have not seen any of Biden's political ads. And you scold ME for asking YOU to "prove a negative?" I also cannot prove that George Conway and the group he's affiliated with have produced some very fine anti trump videos. You'll just have to trust me on that.

B. The coronavirus is handling trump. I cannot prove this either but all you need to do is watch him. On live video. Attempting to read a typed statement and struggling like a junior high student trying to speak Latin.

C. I cannot prove that you're a complete and total trump whipped fool; you'll have to trust me on that as well.
1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

Who failed to overthrow the Presidency?
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

1 CAT FAN wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:53 am Who failed to overthrow the Presidency?
I think that mitch did a damn good job of overthrowing everything the Presidency stood for.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Pelosi send you one of those commemorative pens of the Dems fiasco?
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Cultist and proud member of the party that went batshit crazy four years ago and is still rolling with that.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:07 pm Cultist and proud member of the party that went batshit crazy four years ago and is still rolling with that.

Hard to believe that their hate for progress is bigger than their love and respect for our country, but my reactions to watching them push the same ignorance and bullshit over and over no matter how many times it's been proven to be false range from knee slapping funny to tiring. Cat is mostly tiring.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
1 CAT FAN
Ensign

That's the message that Dems sent when they refused aid for American people in the first proceeding. In November the Dems constituents will be to too tired to vote. Maybe if they're allowed to vote several days later.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

1 CAT FAN wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:56 pm That's the message that Dems sent when they refused aid for American people in the first proceeding. In November the Dems constituents will be to too tired to vote. Maybe if they're allowed to vote several days later.

Really?

The dems agreed to a bill and would have signed it but mitch secretly took out the agreed to provision that would have stopped trump from awarding the money to himself and family. The provision was put back in and the vote taken immediately.

Hey cat, ignorance is curable, stupid ain't.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:47 pmReally?

The dems agreed to a bill and would have signed it but mitch secretly took out the agreed to provision that would have stopped trump from awarding the money to himself and family. The provision was put back in and the vote taken immediately.

The Dems also more than doubled the size of the rescue package over the Repugs' stingy proposal, and they placed restrictions on companies so that the bailouts actually benefit America.

It's the eternal question - Is 1 FAT CAN stupid or lying?
1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:16 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:47 pmReally?

The Dems also more than doubled the size of the rescue package over the Repugs' stingy proposal, and they placed restrictions on companies so that the bailouts actually benefit America.

It's the eternal question - Is 1 FAT CAN stupid or lying?
Or too stupid to understand that everyone knows he's lying
1 CAT FAN
Ensign

I told you Little Lulu would keep you entertained.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

1 CAT FAN wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:37 pm I told you Little Lulu would keep you entertained.
He's little Lulu?
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

billy.pilgrim wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:21 pm
1 CAT FAN wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:37 pm I told you Little Lulu would keep you entertained.
He's little Lulu?

Damn sure nuff. It took a little search, but banni has a good site and I found it.

Okay, what now?
1 CAT FAN
Ensign

How sweet, you and Little Lulu have made up.
billy.pilgrim wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:49 amSo sorry guys. I've only just now received a message informing me that I am responsible for Vrede's posts and that my entire lack of integrity is making his her super duper great sense of integrity to do things.
I had not realized that my lack of importance was so instrumentally important to his her postings. I will make an effort to understand this.

again, I am so so sorry to have made him her post something regrettable and I will make an effort to refrain from making him her dance.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

1 CAT FAN wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:47 pm How sweet, you and Little Lulu have made up.
billy.pilgrim wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:49 amSo sorry guys. I've only just now received a message informing me that I am responsible for Vrede's posts and that my entire lack of integrity is making his her super duper great sense of integrity to do things.
I had not realized that my lack of importance was so instrumentally important to his her postings. I will make an effort to understand this.

again, I am so so sorry to have made him her post something regrettable and I will make an effort to refrain from making him her dance.
Your point?

Or is it you're a point without a purpose?
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Response posted to CPF: The BEST Forum Ever:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1062&p=115097#p115097
1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Ulysses wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:56 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:34 pm
1 CAT FAN wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:47 pm How sweet, you and Little Lulu have made up.

Your point?

Or is it you're a point without a purpose?
Most every prick has a point.
Lots of pricks out there