Why the British Don't Like Trump

A conservative forum.
O Really
Admiral

Re: Why the British Don't Like Trump

Unread post by O Really »

All good reasons why Americans don't like him, either. Or Canadians, French, Germans, Spanish, Mexicans, South Africans, New Zealanders, Australians, Norwegians, Swedes, Danes, Turks, Greeks, Bulgarians, Berzerkistaners ...yada
.Oomba.
The Janitor

Unread post by .Oomba. »

Are the British the new Polish?
They call me Creamy Tawdry.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

O Really wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 8:26 pm All good reasons why Americans don't like him, either. Or Canadians, French, Germans, Spanish, Mexicans, South Africans, New Zealanders, Australians, Norwegians, Swedes, Danes, Turks, Greeks, Bulgarians, Berzerkistaners ...yada
The Turk o man likes trump and trump likes him. Erdogan is the man trump longs to be. He also has a hard on for that Hungarian guy Orban. Man, how trump would like to be a trumporban. He'd eat turkey legs and drink large vats of Coke while normal rational people died in the street. Junior trumporban would take care of any survivors as Ericorban smirked in his approval. I think somebody should make a movie about this. And the British have been polishing stuff for a long fucking time. So they're not the "new" polish.
Ulysses
Vice admiral

Unread post by Ulysses »

neoplacebo wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:50 pm
O Really wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 8:26 pm All good reasons why Americans don't like him, either. Or Canadians, French, Germans, Spanish, Mexicans, South Africans, New Zealanders, Australians, Norwegians, Swedes, Danes, Turks, Greeks, Bulgarians, Berzerkistaners ...yada
The Turk o man likes trump and trump likes him. Erdogan is the man trump longs to be. He also has a hard on for that Hungarian guy Orban. Man, how trump would like to be a trumporban. He'd eat turkey legs and drink large vats of Coke while normal rational people died in the street. Junior trumporban would take care of any survivors as Ericorban smirked in his approval. I think somebody should make a movie about this. And the British have been polishing stuff for a long fucking time. So they're not the "new" polish.
I once met a Hungarian guy whose last name was Orban. That was back in the 80's. I think. I doubt he was any relation to the despot.