Trump Called Out To His Face After Blaming Obama For 'Broken' Coronavirus Tests

A conservative forum.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: Trump Called Out To His Face After Blaming Obama For 'Broken' Coronavirus Tests

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 9:28 am Thanks, neoplacebo!
billy.pilgrim wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 6:44 amYep, it's what he does best.

I just noticed that he has a new rule. Even if you post something accurate, we are not allowed to converse politely with you. Ulysses already got in trouble.
You are such a fucking lying crybaby! The topic of your "converse politely" was me, 1 FAT CAN's whiny lie about me, and Ulysses' semi-acceptance of that lie. Even then, I merely reflected Ulysses' own words back at him, you fucking lying crybaby:
Vrede too wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 5:35 pm
Ulysses wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 5:19 pmIn some other forum, Vrede asked the moderator to filter out content that displeased him/her/it?

Really?
You give any credence at all to 1 FAT CAN claims?

Really? ...
By your OWN description I was EXACTLY as polite as Ulysses.

We finally found a LEO that billy.pilgrim has a man-crush on, perhaps the only one in the world.

You have really sunk to a new butthurt low when you are deceitfully defending Christian con Trumpette 1 FAT CAN. Grow up.

Prediction: Cower and deflect. Watch.
yep, I can still make you dance. I was worried that I had lost my touch.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: Trump Called Out To His Face After Blaming Obama For 'Broken' Coronavirus Tests

Unread post by Vrede too »

Vrede too wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 9:28 amYou are such a fucking lying crybaby! The topic of your "converse politely" was me, 1 FAT CAN's whiny lie about me, and Ulysses' semi-acceptance of that lie. Even then, I merely reflected Ulysses' own words back at him, you fucking lying crybaby:

By your OWN description I was EXACTLY as polite as Ulysses.

We finally found a LEO that billy.pilgrim has a man-crush on, perhaps the only one in the world.

You have really sunk to a new butthurt low when you are deceitfully defending Christian con Trumpette 1 FAT CAN. Grow up.

Prediction: Cower and deflect. Watch.
Yep, I can still make you cower and deflect from your lying, 1 FAT CAN-lovin' hypocrisy, crybaby. It's really quite easy because it's all that you do.
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1 CAT FAN, who is currently on your ignore list, made this post.
Display this post.
1312. ETTD.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Further discussion: viewtopic.php?p=119700#p119700

:lol:
1312. ETTD.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Poor baby Ulysses is butthurt over being mocked for being stupid enough to semi-swallow 1 CAT FAN's lie, awww.
Vrede too wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 6:59 pmESL much, Stalinist Dr Phil?
Vrede too wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 6:34 pmLying moron, pitiful. I have no problem with indoor cats, and this is really about your enabling of enviro destruction and being too much of a pansy to admit it. Shame you wasted the time and effort only to get busted, again.
Vrede too wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 3:25 pmAwww, poor baby, are you butthurt over your deceptive, unethical and childish removal of attribution and your placing your words in the wrong quote box being noticed, and of your cowardly inability to be accountable?

Suck it up, we're used to it, Stalinist Dr Phil.
1312. ETTD.
1 CAT FAN
Ensign

Unread post by 1 CAT FAN »

Vrede too wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 8:09 pmCan you filter out everything except "hate God so much" in any post that contains the phrase?
You’re saying that you didn’t say it, liar?
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

:lol: That's pickle Rick damn funny.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 5:28 pm :lol: That's pickle Rick damn funny.
That is pickle Rick damn funny.

That pickle Rick is damn funny.

Is that damn funny pickle Rick?

Damn, is that funny pickle, my main man Rick?

Is that funny? Damn pickle Rick.

Hey Rick, you got any more of them damn funny pickles?

But to my actual question, is that cat pickle Rick? If so, he's damn funny.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Tell Solar we said hey!
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Never let a chance to be a victim go to waste. And tell Solar to go fuck himself. OBAMAGATE! get some.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 7:21 am
Never let a chance to be a victim go to waste. And tell Solar to go fuck himself. OBAMAGATE! get some.
Isn't his flooding the forum, with the same post over and over, a type of white noise censorship? Sorta like the way the good reverend phelps would censor funerals and other affairs where his noise wasn't wanted.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 7:21 am
At what point does cat become spam?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

GoCubsGo wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 10:17 am
When it's ground up and canned. :lol:
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 9:22 amIsn't his flooding the forum, with the same post over and over, a type of white noise censorship? Sorta like the way the good reverend phelps would censor funerals and other affairs where his noise wasn't wanted.
GoCubsGo wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 10:17 amAt what point does cat become spam?
My 2 cents - I like reading neoplacebo trashing 1 FAT CAN, banni making fun of her/him, and getting glimpses of 1 FAT CAN humiliating her/himself while being content having 1 FAT CAN on 'Foe'.
1312. ETTD.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

O Really wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 11:17 am
GoCubsGo wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 10:17 am
When it's ground up and canned. :lol:

:o

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Vrede too wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 11:18 am
My 2 cents - I like reading neoplacebo trashing 1 FAT CAN
Neo does keep a big supply of whoopass in his pantry, doesn't he?

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

O Really wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 12:13 pm
Vrede too wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 11:18 am
My 2 cents - I like reading neoplacebo trashing 1 FAT CAN
Neo does keep a big supply of whoopass in his pantry, doesn't he?

:lol: I have three cases of it; that's 72 cans, each of them searching for a victim.