COVIDiots

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: COVIDiots

Unread post by Vrede too »

Real:

Eric Trump says coronavirus will ‘magically go away’ after election, suggesting disease is a Democrat ploy

Eric just reconfirmed his status as the dumbest member of a pretty stupid klan.

Satire:
Eric Trump Requests Meeting With Barron To Determine Whether They Are Uncle And Nephew Or Brothers Or What

WASHINGTON—In an attempt to solve a longstanding source of confusion, Eric Trump reportedly requested a formal meeting with Barron Trump Wednesday to determine whether they are uncle and nephew or brothers or what. “Dear sur [sic], so I know we both have the same last name, which is Trump, so does that make you my cousin or what? If you no [sic] please right [sic] back,” wrote Eric Trump in an email draft, calling for a summit to establish if they were grandfather and grandson, second uncles, coworkers, or friend-in-laws.“Ivanka is your mom, right? I tried to ask my dad but he just yelled that he didn’t know either. Maybe we’re both godfathers to Don Jr., but then does that make Tiffany my wife. Honestly, maybe we should do a T and A test [sic] and see if that helps us figure this out. Okay, just let me know where you live. Also, I could use help sending this email if you get a chance.” At press time, Eric had concluded that they were both step brothers from the marriage of Marla Maples and Jared Kushner.
:lol:

Not that easy to tell the difference between real and satire, is it?
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Nothing to do with CV-19, but since I got started on IDiot Eric:
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/eric-tru ... 17725.html
Eric Trump
@EricTrump

The chips are starting to crumble!These are truly bad people...
No use crying over pissed milk
you know what they say, the bigger they are, the more the eggs in the basket flock together
Time to shit or get out of the kitchen
This is LITERALLY what they'd have the SNL you say.
:lol: :thumbup:
Listen, he’s between an alligator and a hard place.
It’s collapsing like a house of cookies.
Yeah, well people will do crazy things when the cookies are down....
Eric speaks near fluent Donald.
looks like the domino's on the other foot
People in glass houses sink ships
:lol: :clap: More at link.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Busted: Pentagon Contractors’ Report on ‘Wuhan Lab’ Origins of Virus Is Bogus

A shocking report suggesting that the coronavirus was “release[d from] the Wuhan Institute of Virology” in China is now circulating in U.S. military and intelligence circles and on Capitol Hill. But there’s a critical flaw in the report, a Daily Beast analysis reveals: Some of its most seemingly persuasive evidence is false—provably false.

Multiple congressional committees have obtained and are scrutinizing the 30-page report, produced by the Multi-Agency Collaboration Environment (MACE), a part of Sierra Nevada, a major Department of Defense contractor. The report claims to rely on social media postings, commercial satellite imagery, and cellphone location data to draw the conclusion that some sort of “hazardous event” occurred at the Wuhan virology lab in October 2019—an event that allowed COVID-19 to escape. It’s a theory that has gained currency on the political right and in the upper tiers of the Trump administration....

The document, which NBC News first published and reported on May 8, made its way to Capitol Hill just days after Secretary of State Mike Pompeo claimed in an interview that there was “enormous evidence” to suggest that the virus came from the lab in Wuhan.

He appeared to back away from that claim this weekend telling Breitbart: “We know it began in Wuhan, but we don't know from where or from whom.”

Members of the Senate Armed Services Committee were briefed on the report by MACE earlier this month following Pompeo’s remarks, according to two congressional aides familiar with the matter. The report then made its way to the Senate Intelligence Committee and the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Multiple congressional committees have asked MACE to meet and discuss its product. Members have also asked senior officials in the Trump administration to answer questions about whether they trust the report and agree with its claims....

President Trump told reporters earlier this month that the virus had escaped from the Wuhan lab because “somebody was stupid.” Since then, the administration has yet to release any evidence to support that theory. Foreign officials as well as members of Trump’s own coronavirus task force have pushed back. Dr. Anthony Fauci, for one, has said the virus originated “in the wild.”

“Everything about the stepwise evolution over time strongly indicates that [this virus] evolved in nature and then jumped species,” the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases told National Geographic....
:roll:
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Trump Claims He’s Been Taking Hydroxychloroquine For Weeks
Trump has been touting the anti-malaria drug as a coronavirus cure despite no evidence that it’s effective

I approve of PINO taking a dangerous, ineffective drug.

Comment:
He needs to double or triple the dose just to be sure it does its job. a u.v light up the keister and 3 shots of bleach will assure he's properly protected. His core group should follow suit.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 4:58 pm
Trump Claims He’s Been Taking Hydroxychloroquine For Weeks
Trump has been touting the anti-malaria drug as a coronavirus cure despite no evidence that it’s effective

I approve of PINO taking a dangerous, ineffective drug.

Comment:
He needs to double or triple the dose just to be sure it does its job. a u.v light up the keister and 3 shots of bleach will assure he's properly protected. His core group should follow suit.
Needs to wash it down with a little Lysol.

On second thought, I don't believe him. No reputable doctor would prescribe it for pino and it pretty much plays into his fantasy world. Two to one says that there will be no statement from a Whitehouse physician confirming they're giving picklebrain the drug.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 5:07 pm

On second thought, I don't believe him. No reputable doctor would prescribe it for pino and it pretty much plays into his fantasy world. Two to one says that there will be no statement from a Whitehouse physician confirming they're giving picklebrain the drug.
A lot of commenters are saying the same thing.
We do know that he lies all the time.
I think staff could get it for him without an Rx, or that he can find a poor MD - Rand Paul, for example.
Idk.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Former COVIDiots

bannination on Sun May 17, 2020 6:06 pm wrote:CAT probably thinks he's invincible to the Coronavirus because the bible tells him so.

No joke, if he's going to church and out and about....
He thought the coronavirus was 'a fake crisis.' Then he contracted it.

A Florida man who thought the coronavirus was "a fake crisis" has changed his mind after he and his wife contracted COVID-19.

Brian Hitchens, a rideshare driver who lives in Jupiter, downplayed the seriousness of the coronavirus in Facebook posts in March and April.
How many passengers did he infect?
"I'm honoring what our government says to do during this epidemic but I do not fear this virus because I know that my God is bigger than this Virus will ever be," he wrote in a post on April 2. "Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords."
Opps.
... That changed when he started to feel sick in April and stopped working, he wrote.

Hitchens said he "had just enough energy" to drive himself and his wife to Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center on April 19, where they both tested positive for the virus.

"They admitted us right away and we both went to ICU," he wrote. "I started feeling better within a few days but my wife got worse to the point where they sedated her and put her on the ventilator."

Hitchens said he never experienced terrible aches and pains but felt weak and exhausted. He said he felt better on May 12, at which point he had been in the hospital for three weeks, and that he still had COVID-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus. He also said he had pneumonia in his lungs.

"As of today my wife is still sedated and on the ventilator with no signs of improving," Hitchens wrote. "There were a couple times were they tried to start weaning her off the ventilator but as soon as they've done that her oxygen level dropped and they had to put her back on the ventilator full time."

He said his wife of eight years has been sick "quite a few times" in the past and she always fought through. This time, he said, "I have come to accept that my wife may pass away."
:(
... "This thing is nothing to be messed with please listen to the authorities and heed the advice of the experts," he wrote. "We don't have to fear this and by heeding the advice doesn't mean that you fear it that means you're showing wisdom during this epidemic time."

The May 12 post, in which he implored people to "use wisdom," has been shared more than 500 times.

"Looking back I should have wore a mask in the beginning but I didn't and perhaps I'm paying the price for it now," he wrote. If he passed the virus on to his wife, he said, he knows that she and God forgive him.

"So just think about what I said and if you have to go out please use wisdom and don't be foolish like I was ... so the same thing won't happen to you like it happened to me and my wife," he wrote....
:clap:
Last edited by Vrede too on Mon May 18, 2020 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Dabo Sweeney and the cat fan should pay attention to this. That Florida guy also thought he was walking the walk with his god there with him. Opps!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 5:47 pm
Dabo Sweeney and the cat fan should pay attention to this. That Florida guy also thought he was walking the walk with his god there with him. Opps!
Great minds, again. I was adding a banni post about 1 FAT CAN to my post above while you were posting.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 5:37 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 5:07 pm

A lot of commenters are saying the same thing.
We do know that he lies all the time.
I think staff could get it for him without an Rx, or that he can find a poor MD - Rand Paul, for example.
Idk.
Have y'all really forgotten about dr. ronny?
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 5:52 pm
neoplacebo wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 5:47 pm
Great minds, again. I was adding a banni post about 1 FAT CAN to my post above while you were posting.
:D

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 6:06 pm
Have y'all really forgotten about dr. ronny?
He's in TX running for Congress, July 14 Repug runoff, but he still could phone in an Rx. He's just one of many MDs that could be bribed or coerced.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronny_Jackson
https://ballotpedia.org/Texas%27_13th_C ... n_primary)

PINO says that the current WH MD, Sean Conley, approves, but didn't actually say that he wrote the Rx.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Carefully worded letter that doesn't say he's actually prescribed hydroxychloroquine or that pino is actually taking it.

Another Cheetohead bullshit diversion.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Well, I guess if you didn't get malaria and didn't die, the drug worked. Of course, you may have achieved the same result (no malaria, no death) by taking a triple dose of LSD. Hard to say.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

I also took it prophylactically until I learned that tropical residents were getting screwed by the emergence of chloroquine-resistant malaria. Anyhow, that was a once-a-week dose given to people healthy enough to travel abroad, not so much the elderly and obese or those with other risk factors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPDPzbLFeP4

:o :lol:
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Trump Just Retweeted One Of His Biggest Critics, Who Replied Exactly How You’d Expect
This probably didn’t go as the president planned.

... some of the messages shared by Trump also attacked Fox News host Neil Cavuto, who had criticized him and warned viewers not to follow the president’s example.

“If you are in a risky population here, and you are taking this as a preventative treatment to ward off the virus ... it will kill you,” Cavuto said. “I cannot stress this enough: This will kill you.”

Trump wasn’t happy. He not only ripped the host but also the entire Fox News network, claiming he was “looking for a new outlet.”

The president’s retweets included this one:

1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 5:04 pm
Trump Just Retweeted One Of His Biggest Critics, Who Replied Exactly How You’d Expect
This probably didn’t go as the president planned.

... some of the messages shared by Trump also attacked Fox News host Neil Cavuto, who had criticized him and warned viewers not to follow the president’s example.

“If you are in a risky population here, and you are taking this as a preventative treatment to ward off the virus ... it will kill you,” Cavuto said. “I cannot stress this enough: This will kill you.”

Trump wasn’t happy. He not only ripped the host but also the entire Fox News network, claiming he was “looking for a new outlet.”

The president’s retweets included this one:

Just in case I go first, I'm leaving a pint jar of well aged piss with instructions (or no bucks for him).
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Way to go Costco guy!

GoCubsGo
Admiral

:lolno: :clap: :lol:

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 9:51 am
:lolno: :clap: :lol:

Pickle Rick damn. That sounds like a response the cat fan would come out with. Shit.