The Karen Collection

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: The Karen Collection

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:15 pm
Wow, what a total Karenhole.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CB8DeBqH3Om/
:thumbup:
‘Permit Karen’ calls cops on Black law professor and family for building patio on their own property

... "A permit is not required in Montclair for a stone patio this size. This fact was known to us through our own independent research, our contractor and later verified when building and safety arrived at our home to investigate her complaint." ...

“Susan,” who apparently works for the EPA in Edison, New Jersey, was very quickly outed as federal worker Susan Schulz and within hours, local youth held a protest on her block, marching up and down while chanting slogans like, “Hey hey, ho ho, your racist self has got to go.” Schulz called police on the group and then told officers that protesters threw objects at her house.

"Peaceful protest led by local youth. Peaceful. Nothing thrown at the house, despite her claims to the police!"
:---P
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

And a really good argument for gun control.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:03 pm
And a really good argument for gun control....
Thanks. I saw the 2nd tweet, but was lacking context.
Couple Charged After Videos Show White Woman Pulling Gun on Black Woman
Widely circulated videos showed a white woman pointing a gun at a Black woman as she filmed with her cellphone in a parking lot in Orion Township, Mich.

... At a news conference on Thursday, Sheriff Michael Bouchard of Oakland County, Mich., said the woman who had pointed the gun and her husband had each been charged with felonious assault, which carries a maximum penalty of four years in prison.

The Oakland County Prosecutor’s Office later identified the couple as Jillian Wuestenberg, 32, and Eric Wuestenberg, 42....

Oakland University in Michigan said on Thursday that it had fired Mr. Wuestenberg. He had been listed on the university’s website as a coordinator of veterans support services.

“We have seen the video and we deem his behavior unacceptable,” a university spokesman said in a statement. “The employee has been notified that his employment has been terminated by the university.” ...
:---P :---P
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

He's a vet working a madevup job. He'll be a cop somewhere next week.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Saw part of his interview on CNN. He's a freaking idiot that deserves whatever crap he gets.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

GoCubsGo
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:49 am
Saw part of his interview on CNN. He's a freaking idiot that deserves whatever crap he gets.
Freaking idiot confirmation.

Neighbors From Hell? The Insane Drama Behind the Gun-Toting St. Louis Lawyer Couple

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Wow, entitled assholes.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:36 am
Wow, entitled assholes.
Are you at all surprised?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:07 pm
Only by the rich detail of their long history of being abusive, despised jerks. They must be really "special" if even the fat cats in that gated community can't stand them.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:17 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:07 pm
Only by the rich detail of their long history of being abusive, despised jerks. They must be really "special" if even the fat cats in that gated community can't stand them.
😂

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

And I'm scared. And crazy.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:32 pm
And I'm scared. And crazy.
Protesters return to St. Louis area where couple drew guns
Hundreds of protesters have made a peaceful return to the St. Louis mansion owned by a white couple whose armed defense of their home during an earlier demonstration earned them both scorn and support from across the globe

:---P
... Inside the gate, more than a dozen men in plain clothes walked the grounds and peered out from a second-floor balcony of the couple's home....
:lol: I wonder what that costs?
The marchers then left and walked along the busy boulevard lined with condominiums, upscale apartments and hospitals to Interstate-64. Police had closed that road to traffic in both directions and were allowing the protesters to march onto the highway, where they sat for several minutes in honor of George Floyd, who was handcuffed and died May 25 after a white Minneapolis police officer pressed his knee on Floyd’s neck for nearly eight minutes.
:thumbup:
... Protest organizer Darryl Gray said on Friday, “Are we angry? Damn right we're angry. But we're nonviolent.”

Demonstrators on Sunday were simply passing by the McCloskeys home on the way to the home of Mayor Lyda Krewson, a Democrat. She drew their ire on June 26 when she read aloud the names and addresses of several residents who wrote letters calling for defunding the police force. The group chanted, “Resign, Lyda! Take the cops with you!” Krewson’s home is a few blocks from the McCloskeys’ home....
It's good to see the original point recalled.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I surely do hope the McCloskey's remain "scared" the rest of their lives. I have every expectation they will and with any luck they will die from fright.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Karen goes all Qanon on the merchandise

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/arizon ... mask-rack/
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:25 pm
Karen goes all Qanon on the merchandise

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/arizon ... mask-rack/
Thanks. I got stymied by the pay wall. Here, in case the same happens to others:
Arizona woman claiming she’s Trump’s spokesperson goes nuts at local Target and attacks face mask rack

The long holiday weekend has led to several strange incidents by anti-mask-wearing conservatives throwing fits all over the country.

Such was the case in Scottsdale, Arizona, where an irate supporter of President Donald Trump, assaulted a wall of masks at a Target store. She was allegedly so furious that she began pulling all of the masks off the display and throwing them around the store area.

“This sh*t is all f*ckin’ over!” she shouted before saying it again, punctuating each word with additional fury. “This. Sh*t. Is. F*ckin’. Over! This sh*t’s over. This sh*t’s over. This sh*t’s over. This sh*t’s over. This sh*t’s over. This sh*t’s over. F*ck this sh*t! Not doin’ it. I’m not doin’ it. No, I’m not doin’ it. We don’t want this anymore.”

“Please stop,” Target employees wearing masks said approaching the woman.

“Why? Why? You let everyone else do it!” the angry woman insisted. “You let everyone else do it, but I can’t because I’m a blond white woman?”

She appeared to be referencing the Black Lives Matter protests that turned violent and led to looting.

Police reportedly came to her house, and she was arrested while streaming the incident on Instagram Live. She told police that she is a spokesperson for QAnon and that the White House and wanted the police to “call Donald Trump and ask him” because she can’t share any “classified information,” tweeted Rex Chapman with the video.

She says in the video that being a QAnon spokesperson is the same as being a spokesperson for the White House and that the police didn’t have the clearance level to know what she was doing at the Target. “Do I have his phone number? I’m on the phone with him all the time!”

Trump has refused to wear a mask and Fox News anchors have opposed using them. As a result, Trump supporters and conservatives have waged a war against masks and those who wear them amid the coronavirus pandemic.

See the videos below:
:crazy:
"We’re doomed..." :lol:

Tweets:
So here’s the thing — I wouldn’t be all that shocked if she *did* have a direct line to the president.
Realize how much patience they (cops) have when dealing with a hostile white women as opposed to a cooperative POC. Unbelievable. Not that I want them to treat her poorly, but it goes to show that they are very capable of handling situations w/o lethal force.
Last edited by Vrede too on Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

She was noncompliance, why didn't the cops shoot her?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.