Go nuts cons! Have your "reasonable" discussions here!

A conservative forum.
bannination
Captain

Re: Go nuts cons! Have your "reasonable" discussions here!

Unread post by bannination »

Turks wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:12 pm
Leo Lyons wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:11 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:29 pm Pretty much a swing and a miss leo. You may want to reread the question.

Let's try this. What do you think about the military pumping up their door kicking killing machines with amphetamines before nightly excursions to tame the locals?
I'm not going to get entangled in a conversation fueled by hatred and speculation. Sorry.

Billy posts at LNF as atreyu. All he posts is speculation and hatred of cons and religion.
Could you give us an example so that we might investigate these serious accusations?
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

bannination wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:57 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:29 pm Pretty much a swing and a miss leo. You may want to reread the question.

Let's try this. What do you think about the military pumping up their door kicking killing machines with amphetamines before nightly excursions to tame the locals?
I'm not going to get entangled in a conversation fueled by hatred and speculation. Sorry.

Billy posts at LNF as atreyu. All he posts is speculation and hatred of cons and religion.
Could you give us an example so that we might investigate these serious accusations?

Thought Billy posted as Billy?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.
bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

GoCubsGo wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:49 pm
bannination wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:57 pm

Thought Billy posted as Billy?
You would think so.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Billy only posts as billy.pilgrim and has for about 10 years (exception was Dwayne Hoover at cpf or I would never have been admitted for the few days it took to get a lifetime ban). Ten+ years ago I was Kilgore Trout until some paranoid Greenville goober politician named Trout thought I was all about him and got me banned from the Greenville Gannett forum and I was told that I could not use "trout" in my name any more for ever and ever.
I hear that he got his own ban to one of our lovely prison facilities - I credit his demise to my consumption of large amounts of sacrificial pasta.
I was also Friend-o-Fred (Thompson) at the Greenville site in order to shadow a sock character there - jknowgood. Mostly just followed him around like a puppy. nogood has a lot in common with our homer. He was was also Partisan64 or 67 or some such.

Billy's "wife", Lionel Merble, did post notice that billy's retaliatory 2 week ban of lnf but she has been silent since.
(I did create another tested but mostly unused character should I change my mind about being billy).

That's all Folks.

Just curious - did Dwayne's Colluding Pussy Grabber thread survive. For awhile solar put it in a members only location.

note - lnf's Bunker requires asking admin but I think that he always gives permission.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:06 am... Ten+ years ago I was Kilgore Trout until some paranoid Greenville goober politician named Trout thought I was all about him and got me banned from the Greenville Gannett forum and I was told that I could not use "trout" in my name any more for ever and ever.
I hear that he got his own ban to one of our lovely prison facilities - I credit his demise to my consumption of large amounts of sacrificial pasta....
Twice!
Former Greenville County Councilman Tony Trout dies after falling from tree
July 26, 2018

Harold Anthony "Tony" Trout, a former Greenville County Councilman, business owner and police officer, died in an accidental fall from a tree. He was 63....

Senior Deputy Coroner Jeff Fowler said Trout was in the tree working at 151 French Road when he accidentally fell. Trout died at the scene, less than a mile from his own home.

An autopsy performed on Thursday determined Trout died from multiple injuries from blunt force trauma. The coroner ruled the manner of death an accident....

Trout, a Republican from Greer, was elected to Greenville County Council in 2004 after he upset incumbent Steve Selby by 18 votes for the District 18 seat.

Before entering politics, Trout was a Mauldin police officer for 13 years and then ran ProTeck, a security business....

Trout's political career was marked by a string of criminal convictions over alleged computer crimes. He was accused of wiretapping the county administrator's computer and sentenced to one year in federal prison in 2009.

Less than a year after his release, Trout was convicted of tampering with a county grand jury and sentenced to six months in state prison.
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:35 am
billy.pilgrim wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:06 am... Ten+ years ago I was Kilgore Trout until some paranoid Greenville goober politician named Trout thought I was all about him and got me banned from the Greenville Gannett forum and I was told that I could not use "trout" in my name any more for ever and ever.
I hear that he got his own ban to one of our lovely prison facilities - I credit his demise to my consumption of large amounts of sacrificial pasta....
Twice!
Former Greenville County Councilman Tony Trout dies after falling from tree
July 26, 2018

Harold Anthony "Tony" Trout, a former Greenville County Councilman, business owner and police officer, died in an accidental fall from a tree. He was 63....

Senior Deputy Coroner Jeff Fowler said Trout was in the tree working at 151 French Road when he accidentally fell. Trout died at the scene, less than a mile from his own home.

An autopsy performed on Thursday determined Trout died from multiple injuries from blunt force trauma. The coroner ruled the manner of death an accident....

Trout, a Republican from Greer, was elected to Greenville County Council in 2004 after he upset incumbent Steve Selby by 18 votes for the District 18 seat.

Before entering politics, Trout was a Mauldin police officer for 13 years and then ran ProTeck, a security business....

Trout's political career was marked by a string of criminal convictions over alleged computer crimes. He was accused of wiretapping the county administrator's computer and sentenced to one year in federal prison in 2009.

Less than a year after his release, Trout was convicted of tampering with a county grand jury and sentenced to six months in state prison.
Damn, I probably shouldn't have sacrificed so much pasta. That said, this does absolutely unequivocally confirm the all knowing all powerful FSM.
I wonder if there were witnesses to dangling noodle
appendages.

I feel so responsible, but billy may now be able to return one day as Kilgore.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

cons! "reasonable" discussions here!

Unread post by Vrede too »

Hey Reasonable Con, it's been a month since you joined and you haven't posted once. Are you just here to lurk?

We're interested in hearing what a Reasonable Con has to say in 2024. One person opines:
I'm sure s/he's an endangered species at best and may be as rare as a white rhino.
Or would that be RINO? ;)

My guess is that you'll resort to posts that consist entirely of William F. Buckley Jr, George Will and Milton Friedman quotes from the 1970s :D Whatever, don't be bashful, give us your best shot.

Let me try an icebreaker - Since Moscow Mitch's illegitimate SCOTUS gutted abortion rights several red states beginning with Kansas have ALL voted in favor of women and doctor privacy and freedom. Does a Reasonable Con agree or does s/he favor forced birthing and Big Brother shoving his filthy hands into women's wombs?
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.