Ex President* Trump

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Ex President* Trump

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

O Really wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 9:56 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 12:13 am
What happens if he just doesn't pay?
"if"?
He's a couple of appeals and a couple of years from having to consider forking over a penny.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Hard to believe she is a lawyer.....but I guess the same could be said for Rudy.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Was Habba ever a beauty contestant. Reminds me of:
I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some, uh, people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future. For our children

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

O Really wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 11:50 am
Was Habba ever a beauty contestant? Reminds me of:

Dolt .45 only hires "the best" lawyers.

Alina Habba

Christina Bobb

Lindsey Halligan (on right)

I think I'm seeing a pattern here.
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

There's nothing that says an attractive female can't also be an excellent lawyer, but there's also nothing to indicate that Trump picks any of his lawyers on their experience or expertise.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

O Really wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 11:50 am
Was Habba ever a beauty contestant. Reminds me of:
I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some, uh, people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future. For our children
Miss Teen Teen USA?

GoCubsGo
Admiral

O Really wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 2:21 pm
There's nothing that says an attractive female can't also be an excellent lawyer, but there's also nothing to indicate that Trump picks any of his lawyers on their experience or expertise.
At this point the pool of lawyers willing to represent him is probably smaller than his hand.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 2:39 pm
Miss Teen Teen USA?
"Teen Teen"? :P

Caitlin Upton

Ftr, the question written by the pageant and read by Aimee Teegarden was fucked up:

"Recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can't locate the U.S. on a world map. Why do you think this is?"

It was a 2006 poll of 18-24 year old Americans that were asked to point out the US on a world map. 94% got it right!!!
https://media.nationalgeographic.org/as ... Report.pdf (page 26)
Other results were more disappointing.

It is one thing for people around the world (millions of YouTube hits) to laugh at Caitlin Upton's nervous answer, but they also wrongly think that 20% of Americans are idiots. Also, it's unfair for Caitlin Upton to have taken all the heat when Aimee Teegarden's error was in some ways worse.

Anyhow, some jokes from back then:
White girls can't stump.
From Caitlin Upton's Miss Teen USA bio. (really):

"Ultimately Caitlin aspires to create special effects for television..." - Did she ever!

"Volunteer activities she is involved in include making monthly meals for Sistercare, an organization for abused woman [sic] and their children." - Just one woman?
Oops, another child left behind.
Hair - $450
Make-up - $175
Dress - $2600
Making a fool of yourself on national TV and YouTube - Priceless!
They wear the sashes in case they forget what state they are from.
Please, world, send us some maps.
If you think she's dumb, what about the several panels of SC judges that sent her to the national contest?
Q: Why do blondes have bruises around their belly buttons?
A: Because blond men are stupid, too.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

So to continue the topic of how (literally) stupid Trump is, his response after the verdict was "I have no idea who this woman is." Think about that. She's been all in the news, certainly even Faux and NuttyMax; certainly discussed with his (ahem) legal* team. So just for shits and giggles, let's say the Bergdorf-Goodman incident really never happened and let's say Carroll fabricated the whole story. Wouldn't you think that by now he would have found out "who this woman is"? Is it possible to imagine a situation where he could not know "who this woman is" even if her story was false?
"Stupid" is way too complimentary for him.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Thu May 11, 2023 10:45 am
So to continue the topic of how (literally) stupid Trump is, his response after the verdict was "I have no idea who this woman is." Think about that. She's been all in the news, certainly even Faux and NuttyMax; certainly discussed with his (ahem) legal* team. So just for shits and giggles, let's say the Bergdorf-Goodman incident really never happened and let's say Carroll fabricated the whole story. Wouldn't you think that by now he would have found out "who this woman is"? Is it possible to imagine a situation where he could not know "who this woman is" even if her story was false?
"Stupid" is way too complimentary for him.
I always took Dolt .45's poor syntax to mean that he didn't know her at the time of the rape and still has never met her, despite photo proof that he had at least met her, not that he doesn't know of her since she sued.

If Trump keeps insulting E. Jean Carroll, her lawyers say, she could keep suing him

They should just agree on a virtual "swear jar" where he kicks down, say, $100K every time he insults her.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

:---P
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Why former Trump White House lawyer thinks Trump will go to jail

Guess.
Manhattan business records fraud?
Fulton County, GA election interference?
DoJ J6?
DoJ classified docs?
Other?
Spoiler:

DoJ classified docs.
But, he doesn't rule out the other potential charges in this clip.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

It's fun to think of Trump being perp-walked off to jail, but I find that unlikely. Security concerns would prevent putting him in one of the "country club" prisons normally used for white-collar criminals as well as standard state or federal prisons. Not so much that he'd try to escape, which he might, but because of the crazy trumpers outside. So they'd have to put him somewhere like the Florence CO supermax, along with El Chapo, et. al. That doesn't seem probable, but of course begs the question what can you do with him if/when convicted?

GoCubsGo
Admiral

I haven't been paying close attention, is this new or recycled?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun May 21, 2023 10:05 pm
I haven't been paying close attention, is this new or recycled?
https://twitter.com/AntiToxicPeople/sta ... 7674339328
New post, stupid whine that's been recycled for 2 years now.

Dunham just issued his final report after 4 years of "investigating". It's harsh, but when all is said in done he managed one very minor conviction and saw 2 other agents acquitted. FAIL. Dolt .45 is FoS, even his own boy was unable to back up his perpetual victim screeching.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

None of this will matter to the cult. They don't care about lies, bullshit, or nonsense. All they see is a pathetic juvenile reflection of themselves in this fucking buffoon. If I weren't seeing this shit as it's happening I probably wouldn't believe it could happen here. Fucking nuts.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

***Opps, Durham not my "Dunham".

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon May 22, 2023 8:23 am
None of this will matter to the cult. They don't care about lies, bullshit, or nonsense. All they see is a pathetic juvenile reflection of themselves in this fucking buffoon. If I weren't seeing this shit as it's happening I probably wouldn't believe it could happen here. Fucking nuts.
:thumbup: Ditto. That was my belief as recently as 2015.

Speaking of lies, bullshit and nonsense -

NYT:
Justice Dept. Investigated Clinton Foundation Until Trump’s Final Days
President Donald J. Trump and his allies tried to cast the Clinton Foundation as corrupt. But the yearslong investigation sputtered to its conclusion without charges.

No pay wall:
Justice Dept. Investigated Clinton Foundation Until Trump’s Final Days

... Newly released documents and interviews with former department officials show that the investigation stretched long past when F.B.I. agents and prosecutors knew it was a dead end....

Mr. Trump, who campaigned on a promise to “lock her up,” spent much of his four-year term pressuring the F.B.I. and the Justice Department to target political rivals. After being accused by the president’s allies of serving as part of a deep-state cabal working against him, F.B.I. officials insisted that the department acknowledge in writing that there was no case to bring.

The closing documents, which were obtained by The New York Times as part of a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit, spelled the end to an investigation that top prosecutors had expressed doubts about from the beginning. Still, it became a rallying cry for Republicans who believed the F.B.I. would ultimately turn up evidence of corruption and damage Mrs. Clinton’s political fortunes....
FAILED again, next . . .
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Ruh roh donald.....

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.