Ex President* Trump

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Whack9
Commander

Re: Ex President* Trump

Unread post by Whack9 »

Yeah you still see trump flags and garb here and there. Not as much as you used to, but there's still a bunch of dupes out buying his merch. Much like an oversized lifted pickup truck he's still a fashion statement amongst a certain portion of the populace.
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Sure, but you don't see oversized lifted pickup trucks featured in "Hot Rod" magazine or used as the attraction for a Good Guys car show.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

He's a mullet.

Which reminds me, the Florbama Mullet took is only a month away.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:36 pm
He's a mullet.

This?

Flora-Bama Interstate Mullet Toss

Looking forward to it? Who's a mullet?
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:52 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
He's a mullet.

This?

trump is a mullet - hairstyle

The mullet toss is a much celebrated sporting/drinking event and has nothing to do with trump, although some 35 years ago the mullet was the preferred hairstyle of many mullet toss contenders.
Last edited by billy.pilgrim on Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:16 pm
Vrede too wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote:
He's a mullet.

This?

trump is a mullet - hairstyle

The mullet toss is a much celebrated sporting/drinking event and has nothing to do with trump, although some 35 years ago it was the preferred hairstyle of many contenders.
I might consider going.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:16 am
I might consider going.

https://lirp.cdn-website.com/9a97c64c/d ... -1920w.jpg
Because she's trans? Nttawwt. ;)

A Journalist Believes He Was Banned From Midjourney After His AI Images Of Donald Trump Getting Arrested Went Viral

... Many are envisioning — some gleefully — what a Trump arrest would look like. Among them is Eliot Higgins, best known as the founder of open-source investigative journalism website Bellingcat. This week, Higgins used the AI image generator Midjourney to depict Trump’s arrest. He shared 50 images on Twitter, and they quickly went viral....
:lol: Excellent job. A couple of my favs:

1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I think Bellingcat is the outfit that proved the Russians shot down that Ukrainian jet a few years ago by sleuthing out images of Russian weapons systems being used by pro Russian partisans in the area.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:46 am
I think Bellingcat is the outfit that proved the Russians shot down that Ukrainian jet a few years ago by sleuthing out images of Russian weapons systems being used by pro Russian partisans in the area.
Good memory!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellingcat#MH17

I had to look Bellingcat up when I posted above.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
Good memory is right.

Those pics could drive a couple of LNF cons over the edge.

That may be fun.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:52 am
... Those pics could drive a couple of LNF cons over the edge.

That may be fun.
:thumbup: Announce it as "Breaking News".
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Vrede too wrote:
This?

Flora-Bama Interstate Mullet Toss ...
... The mullet toss is a much celebrated sporting/drinking event and has nothing to do with trump, although some 35 years ago the mullet was the preferred hairstyle of many mullet toss contenders.
Is this the year for the much anticipated crossover with:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt25009426/
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 1:25 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Vrede too wrote:
This?

Flora-Bama Interstate Mullet Toss ...
... The mullet toss is a much celebrated sporting/drinking event and has nothing to do with trump, although some 35 years ago the mullet was the preferred hairstyle of many mullet toss contenders.
Is this the year for the much anticipated crossover with:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt25009426/
Never heard of it, thanks.
Mostly locations all over Florida, but #4, Beulah, is interesting in its reinvention if for nothing else.
Crooked Sheriff Morgan, describes the victim several times as a successful businessman and his wife who loved disabled children.
In fact, he was a Sovereign Citizen who copyrighted the disabled little helpers names and constantly sued the state for using the kids names in letters.
Their main source of income appeared to be caring for the kids.
They didn't pay taxes.
I don't remember much more, but the Sovereign Citizen thing is enough the counter any claim of respectable successful businessman.
But then, I live in a state that wants to teach children about how we taught the poor ignorant negros and Indians how to be civilized and gay people should be stripped of their rights, and that is all there is about that, so they should just shut the fuck up.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:15 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Good memory!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bellingcat#MH17

I had to look Bellingcat up when I posted above.
They say that smoking pot results in memory problems. Don't be fooled. 8-) I still remember the phone number of my house when I was a kid; mom told me I needed to know it in case I was out somewhere and got hurt. Hell, I might just decide to call it tonight at about 3am just to see who's on the line. I also know my ex wife's and my daughter's social security numbers just from having written them on tax forms for years.

Tuck frump.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:57 pm
Guess someone has been having a little nutty and all cap ranting today.

Wonder why?

https://mobile.twitter.com/SpiroAgnewGh ... 8093447168
Dolt .45 keeps finding new levels of nutty.
Trump, Turning Up Heat, Raises Specter of Violence if He Is Charged

... “What kind of person,” Trump wrote of Bragg, “can charge another person, in this case a former president of the United States, who got more votes than any sitting president in history, and leading candidate (by far!) for the Republican Party nomination, with a crime, when it is known by all that NO crime has been committed, & also that potential death & destruction in such a false charge could be catastrophic for our country?”

“Why & who would do such a thing? Only a degenerate psychopath that truely hates the USA!” the former president wrote....

Since then, he has called Bragg, the first Black district attorney in Manhattan, an “animal” and appeared to mock calls from some of his own allies for people to protest peacefully, or not at all.

“Our country is being destroyed as they tell us to be peaceful,” Trump said in a post Thursday.
"death & destruction ... degenerate psychopath ... animal" :roll: :x
... So far, Trump’s calls for protests have been largely ignored, with just handfuls of people coming out for a demonstration Monday organized by some of his New York Republican allies.
:lol:
... In a statement published Friday in Politico’s New York Playbook newsletter, a group of civil rights leaders, including the Rev. Al Sharpton and former Gov. David Paterson, condemned Trump’s statements.

“This disgraceful attack is not a dog whistle but a bullhorn of incendiary racist and antisemitic bile, spewed out for the sole purpose of intimidating and sabotaging a lawful, legitimate, fact-based investigation,” they said. “These ugly, hateful attacks on our judicial system must be universally condemned.”
:---P

Let's see:
Serial criminal;
Serial LIAR;
Big fat crybaby;
Openly TERRORIST.

Trumpettes must be so very proud.
Lock him up.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:20 pm

Let's see:
Serial criminal;
Serial LIAR;
Big fat crybaby;
Openly TERRORIST.

Lock him up.
It just got worse:
Anger as Trump posts picture of himself wielding baseball bat next to Alvin Bragg’s head

CNN legal analyst Norm Eisen also spoke out about Mr Trump’s post.

Mr Trump’s post came as Mr Bragg’s office blasted House Republican chairs of the House Judiciary, Oversight, and Administration committees, who sent a letter claiming the investigation was an “unprecedented abuse of prosecutorial authority.”

The Manhattan District Attorney’s office general counsel Leslie Dubeck called the letter sent by the chairmen on 20 March “an unprecedented inquiry into a pending local prosecution”.

“The Letter only came after Donald Trump created a false expectation that he would be arrested the next day and his lawyers reportedly urged you to intervene. Neither fact is a legitimate basis for congressional inquiry,” she added.
Hey Former PINO and House RepuQ chairs - :obscene-birdiered:
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:10 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:20 pm

Let's see:
Serial criminal;
Serial LIAR;
Big fat crybaby;
Openly TERRORIST.

Lock him up.
It just got worse:
Anger as Trump posts picture of himself wielding baseball bat next to Alvin Bragg’s head

CNN legal analyst Norm Eisen also spoke out about Mr Trump’s post.

Mr Trump’s post came as Mr Bragg’s office blasted House Republican chairs of the House Judiciary, Oversight, and Administration committees, who sent a letter claiming the investigation was an “unprecedented abuse of prosecutorial authority.”

The Manhattan District Attorney’s office general counsel Leslie Dubeck called the letter sent by the chairmen on 20 March “an unprecedented inquiry into a pending local prosecution”.

“The Letter only came after Donald Trump created a false expectation that he would be arrested the next day and his lawyers reportedly urged you to intervene. Neither fact is a legitimate basis for congressional inquiry,” she added.
Hey Former PINO and House RepuQ chairs - :obscene-birdiered:
Yet again he openly commits another crime and nothing is done. Makes no sense to me, unless they are just plain scared of him.
Had he gone to jail 2 years ago for any of his multiple crimes, his stardom would be well faded by now.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Time to rewrite history.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:18 pm
Time to rewrite history.

Our maga doj would have arrested me for doing the same, but again trump gets a free pass.