Ex President* Trump

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
O Really
Admiral

Re: Ex President* Trump

Unread post by O Really »

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Genius in the house.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

I need an interpreter.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrum ... 4845970669

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·
1h

Who sends a Billion Dollar blimp, with the most sophisticated equipment in the World, and large enough to hold ten cars or 3 large buses, into a complex pattern over the United States, without it quite possibly being manned, such as the “manned spacecraft?” China should have been called to ask. If “no,” shoot it down, if “yes,” negotiate the greatest deal EVER!
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:29 pm
Genius in the house.

I'm lost, does he think that the US is 1,000+ years old?
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

GoCubsGo
Admiral

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:10 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:29 pm
Genius in the house.

I'm lost, does he think that the US is 1,000+ years old?
-0-? Nobody really knows.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

It was a fucking nightmare a thousand years ago. Anyone would be lucky to get where they're going alive. Blood sucking leeches were prevalent and even fell from tree branches. Giant rodents were liable to attack en mass or individually at any fucking time. trump would have shit his pants while running.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:57 pm
It was a fucking nightmare a thousand years ago. Anyone would be lucky to get where they're going alive. Blood sucking leeches were prevalent and even fell from tree branches. Giant rodents were liable to attack en mass or individually at any fucking time. trump would have shit his pants while running.
Running?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote:
Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:57 pm
... trump would have shit his pants while running.
Isn't that redundant? :wave:
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Trump described the Chinese balloon incursions during his presidency as "fake disinformation."

poor trumpie just keeps failing at words
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:41 am
Trump described the Chinese balloon incursions during his presidency as "fake disinformation."

poor trumpie just keeps failing at words
:thumbup:
viewtopic.php?p=180484#p180484
Rare honesty.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Surprising no one outside of the Cult .45:
Trump Put Nearly $1 Million Of Donor Money Into His Own Pockets Since Leaving Office
He failed to spend money on the things he promised to do but did spend it at properties he owned, with the profits flowing to him personally

... From the day he left office through the end of last year, the coup-attempting former president’s various political committees spent $905,570 at his properties, according to a HuffPost analysis of new Federal Election Commission filings....

Trump began aggressively raising money for Save America shortly after losing his re-election bid in 2020. In a barrage of fundraising emails and text messages to his list of some 20 million supporters, he claimed he would use the money to pursue legal challenges to his losses in states narrowly won by Democrat Joe Biden and help the two Republican senators in Georgia in their runoff elections. In fact, he spent none of Save America’s money for either purpose.

Last summer, after other Republicans criticized him for collecting such a large proportion of small-dollar donations that could have flowed instead to GOP candidates actually on the ballot, Trump transferred much of Save America’s cash hoard to a new super PAC run by a former aide, which wound up spending $15 million on behalf of Republican candidates that Trump favored because they were willing to spread his lies about a stolen election.

Most of those candidates ended up losing. And a much larger chunk of that cash, $54 million, remains with the super PAC, Make America Great Again Inc., which can now use it to boost Trump’s 2024 candidacy — something that Save America is not legally allowed to do.

Trump did give 152 House and Senate candidates $5,000 each for their campaigns, totaling $760,000. But his spending on candidates was dwarfed by the $27.3 million he has paid to lawyers, most of whom appear to be handling his various personal legal troubles.

Despite facing multiple criminal investigations over his attempted coup to remain in power and his refusal to turn over classified documents in defiance of a subpoena, Trump remains the leading candidate for the 2024 Republican nomination in many polls.
Poooor gullible Trumpettes.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Hmmm, wonder if something is coming.

Also, looks like nobody cares what he's got to say.
A STATEMENT BY PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP ON THE WITCH HUNT OF JANUARY 6th

—> https://cdn.nucleusfiles.com/b3/b33f38a ... ds=wvGCjZd https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonal ... 0421429478

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:15 pm
Hmmm, wonder if something is coming.

Also, looks like nobody cares what he's got to say.
A STATEMENT BY PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP ON THE WITCH HUNT OF JANUARY 6th

—> https://cdn.nucleusfiles.com/b3/b33f38a ... ry-6th.pdf
Recently, it was shockingly revealed that Twitter colluded with the FBI and other law enforcement agencies to Rig and Steal the 2020 Presidential Election in favor of Joe Biden
Recently, it was shockingly revealed that Twitter "colluded" with the pussy ass bitch tying to do the exact same thing,
and to deplatform and illegally censor me.
PRIVATE business, crybaby.
As a key example of the corruption within the FBI, Special Agent Charles McGonigal, the head of the now fully “debunked” Russia, Russia, Russia Hoax
:lol: Durham "investigated" for 3 1/2 years and did not debunk a single word of the Mueller Report. His best shots were Sussman and Danchenko, who juries unanimously acquitted. This debate is over for TRE45QN and the LOSER worshipers of Putin's Agent Orange.

Now, a Russian oligarch has admitted manipulating the very close EC election on behalf of TRE45QN. Regardless of the actual collusion ever being proven, it's undeniable that TRE45QN's "victory" was illegitimate due to interference by an enemy.
has recently been arrested for being “paid off” by receiving large amounts of money from, get this, Russia....
Shockingly with Dolt .45 that part is true. Wiki doesn't say how involved McGonigal was with the Russia investigation, but:
Federal charges

In January 2023, McGonigal was arrested and federally indicted on charges of money laundering, making false statements in mandatory disclosures to the FBI, violating U.S. sanctions on Russia, and other counts for allegedly working with Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska, whom he had been tasked with investigating a Deripaska rival. He was separately indicted for allegedly accepting payments amounting to more than US$225,000 from a former Albanian intelligence employee and acting to advance that person's interests. Days after his arrest, McGonigal was released on $500,000 bond after pleading not guilty.
:---P Couldn't happen to a more deserving fed:
... McGonigal led the 2010 investigation into the release by WikiLeaks of over 200,000 State Department documents. He also led the investigation into Chelsea Manning's collaboration with WikiLeaks....
:clap:

That's it, all the Former PINO reading and mocking I have patience for. It's a looong whine.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:42 pm

That's it, all the Former PINO reading and mocking I have patience for. It's a looong whine.
Yeah, I saw it was like ten pages or something. Figured it was just a regurgitation of his greatest hits.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

"(CNN)Former President Donald Trump tried to call into Fox News after his supporters attacked the US Capitol on January 6, 2021, but the network refused to put him on air, according to court filings from Dominion Voting Systems in its defamation case against the company.

The House select committee that investigated the January 6 attack did not know that Trump had made this call, according to a source familiar with the panel's work."

I wish they had let him hammer those nails in his coffin.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/17/politics ... index.html

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:06 pm
"(CNN)Former President Donald Trump tried to call into Fox News after his supporters attacked the US Capitol on January 6, 2021, but the network refused to put him on air, according to court filings from Dominion Voting Systems in its defamation case against the company.

The House select committee that investigated the January 6 attack did not know that Trump had made this call, according to a source familiar with the panel's work."

I wish they had let him hammer those nails in his coffin.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/17/politics ... index.html
Yeah, that would have been good. But I think had they let him on the air, it could also have caused other groups of wingnuts to go berserk. I guess it would have depended on what the idiot had to say. Somehow I don't think he'd have been contrite or remorseful. Probably the exact opposite. trump will always be a lying sack of shit.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

One of many oddities in this picture. 😄

O Really
Admiral

Trump's an idiot blowhard buffoon, but what's so scary-tragic is that so many people think that's what is needed to "lead" the country. I'm trying to recall if there has ever been another president rendered with "super-hero" artwork. In editorial cartoons maybe, but otherwise the closest I can come up with is "Washington Crossing the Delaware." Painted long after Washington was gone, in 1851.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

O Really wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:59 am
Trump's an idiot blowhard buffoon, but what's so scary-tragic is that so many people think that's what is needed to "lead" the country. I'm trying to recall if there has ever been another president rendered with "super-hero" artwork. In editorial cartoons maybe, but otherwise the closest I can come up with is "Washington Crossing the Delaware." Painted long after Washington was gone, in 1851.

Trump successfully lowered the bar to an unimaginable level for one election cycle.

One of his many problems is as he's a one trick pony and has zero depth he has to double and triple down on the only thing he knows in full belief it will work again.

I'm fairly confident that most of the country is tired of his shtick. He's getting zero traction and may not even survive the primaries.

O Really
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:37 pm

I'm fairly confident that most of the country is tired of his shtick. He's getting zero traction and may not even survive the primaries.
Oh sure, most of the country is tired of him. But when the Repug clown car starts rolling, they're not going to have anybody to run over Trump by themselves. Maybe DeSantis, they say, but he could sneak in again as the second choice of everyone like he did in 2016.