Sedition

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
bannination
Captain

Re: Sedition

Unread post by bannination »

Let's make sure we don't try to doxx anyone or post pictures and info where other people are trying to doxx people. The info is more than likely wrong and I'm seeing it on CPF already. This has gotten people killed, and I know we're above it.

(No one has done this, I just want us to keep it in mind.)

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

bannination wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:55 pm
Let's make sure we don't try to doxx anyone or post pictures and info where other people are trying to doxx people. The info is more than likely wrong and I'm seeing it on CPF already. This has gotten people killed, and I know we're above it.

If you are referring to me posting about Jake. The article I posted has his full name. No doxxing there?
None intended.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:52 pm
10 minutes until curfew and everyone more than 10 minutes from wherever they have to go.

Will they be arrested by nameless secret service in minivans?
There are going to be arrests, maybe not until Jan 20. The Capital is riddled with cameras and the idiots don't wear masks.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

bannination
Captain

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:27 pm
bannination wrote:

If you are referring to me posting about Jake. The article I posted has his full name. No doxxing there?
None intended.
No, if it's in the news it's fair game, no one has ever done it here because we're pretty responsible. This is definitely an emotional time right now though.

bannination
Captain

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:29 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
10 minutes until curfew and everyone more than 10 minutes from wherever they have to go.

There are going to be arrests, maybe not until Jan 20. The Capital is riddled with cameras and the idiots don't wear masks.
Will they though? I'm pretty sure they're the wrong skin color.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote:

Really? I remember how hard it was to ID the assholes in Charlottesville, even after they were identified by by civilians.

Still no curfew enforcement
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

If police would arrest these illegal rioters and curfew breakers, they could take their guns and charge felonies.

bannination
Captain

Trump's deleted tweet:

These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long. Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!

GoCubsGo
Admiral

bannination wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:31 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote:

Will they though? I'm pretty sure they're the wrong skin color.
Even after Jan 20? No pardons for them either.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

bannination
Captain

Just heard that Trump's twitter is locked for 12 hours.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:17 pm

Terrorist in Chief.
bannination wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:51 pm
Trump's deleted tweet:

These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long. Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!
Twitter deletes Trump tweets amid violent Capitol Hill riots

Twitter has deleted two tweets from Donald Trump about the violence in Washington.

While both posts instructed rioters to go home, they also seemed to endorse both the false claims about the election they had been pushing, as well as praising them as people.

The first of the tweets was a video – already removed by Facebook and YouTube, and censured by Twitter – in which Mr Trump falsely claimed to have won the election. He also said that he “loved” the rioters, and called them “very special”.

The second once again urged rioters to go home but called them “great patriots” who had been “badly and unfairly treated for so long”. He then urged his followers to “remember this day forever!” ...
Here's the one I posted earlier, for as long as it lasts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTM7gYSMn7A
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Silver lining?

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:27 pm
bannination wrote:

None intended.
Looks like ol saul loeb broke and entered. Will he be arrested?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... id=ARWLCHR

bannination
Captain

I made a copy of it if it disappears again I can post it.

https://www.blueridgedebate.com/apps/im ... lease.webm

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:30 pm

Your link doesn't mention saul loeb, but I found this:

Why would a "Staff photographer for Agence France-Presse (AFP) covering the White House, politics and anything behind a podium," be arrested?
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Of course they're blaming antifa

"But this is completely peaceful," he added, pointing to the building. "This is we the people."

This is Ali Alexander, leader of the so-called Stop the Steal campaign, saying: “I don’t disavow this. I do not denounce this.” pic.twitter.com/0mP0xThAYP

— Kristen Doerer (@k2doe) January 6, 2021
A later tweet from Alexander suggested that "Antifa agitation" could be to blame."

"The Republican leader of the California state Senate posted, then quickly deleted, a tweet Wednesday accusing the mob that overran the U.S. Capitol in Washington as belonging to the leftist antifascist group known as antifa and not supporters of President Trump."

bannination
Captain

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:39 pm
Of course they're blaming antifa

"But this is completely peaceful," he added, pointing to the building. "This is we the people."

This is Ali Alexander, leader of the so-called Stop the Steal campaign, saying: “I don’t disavow this. I do not denounce this.” pic.twitter.com/0mP0xThAYP

— Kristen Doerer (@k2doe) January 6, 2021
A later tweet from Alexander suggested that "Antifa agitation" could be to blame."

"The Republican leader of the California state Senate posted, then quickly deleted, a tweet Wednesday accusing the mob that overran the U.S. Capitol in Washington as belonging to the leftist antifascist group known as antifa and not supporters of President Trump."
Which is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. They really think Trump is supportive of BLM and antifa now?? Cause that's what they're saying.

They think the police is suddenly acting entirely differently to BLM and antifa now?

Just boggles the mind.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

FWIW.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:45 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:30 pm

Your link doesn't mention saul loeb, but I found this:

Why would a "Staff photographer for Agence France-Presse (AFP) covering the White House, politics and anything behind a podium," be arrested?
Weird. Not only not the article i copied, but not anything I've seen before.

GoCubsGo
Admiral