Sedition

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: Sedition

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

O Really wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:09 pm
Wasn't there a film a few years ago named "Road to Sedition"?
Close, but you probably knew that

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0257044/
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Re: Sedition - Granny over the edge version

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:17 pm
https://youtu.be/e_uRdKmc-vQ
Truth is she's only 27.

Meth is some nasty shit.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

I hope no one has posted this yet, this is the funniest shit I've ever seen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R7WrlI ... e=youtu.be

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

bannination wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:05 pm
:laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :!: :!: :!:
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Hours after Amazon effectively scrubbed it from the internet, conservative social media network Parler is taking stumbling steps toward a relaunch.

Parler filed suit Monday against Amazon in federal court in Seattle, contending the cloud-computing services provider violated antitrust law and breached the terms of its contract when it pulled the plug on Parler in the aftermath of the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol. That day, mobs loyal to President Donald Trump breached congressional chambers to demand lawmakers overturn the presidential election. Parler asked the judge for a temporary restraining order that would allow it to keep using Amazon’s web-hosting services.

The same day, Parler transferred its domain name to Sammamish-based Epik, which hosts the similar far-right social media network Gab.

That’s not to say Parler lives again: The conservative Twitter competitor will still need to migrate its operations to a new hosting provider.

And Parler’s suit against Amazon got off to a bumbling start. The social network filed a day late, obviating its request for a temporary restraining order. Nor did it serve Amazon with its complaint, as court rules require. The judge ordered Parler to serve Amazon with the complaint before 5 p.m. Monday or risk having the case thrown out. As of 7 p.m. Monday, it remained unclear whether Parler had complied.
https://www.seattletimes.com/business/t ... subscriber

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:40 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:21 am
Have this arrested this scum yet? No, but they should. She was tweeting live about Pelosi’s location

https://www.rawstory.com/lauren-boebert-twitter/
More about traitorous asshole wingnut Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO):
https://www.blueridgedebate.com/forum/v ... rt#p123544
‘QAnon Congresswoman’ Lauren Boebert faces calls to resign after tweeting information about Nancy Pelosi during Capitol riot
Rudy Giuliani could be disbarred after Capitol riot
Democratic lawmakers sent letters calling for investigations into Mr Giuliani’s standing with the organisation

The New York State Bar Association is considering removing Donald Trump's attorney, former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani, from its membership.

The credentialing organisation issued a statement accusing Mr Giuliani of playing a part in inciting the crowd that attacked the US Capitol last week.

The organisation said it had received "hundreds" of complaints about Mr Giuliani in recent months, mostly based on his involvement in Mr Trump's ill-fated campaign to overturn the results of the 2020 election....
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:32 pm
... Or look at the video of the guy who kept backing up the stairs away from a crowd. He had a good defensive position at the top of the stairs, a baton and what looked like an undrawn pistol, but never even made a token effort to hold them back. Was that his order, or is he a pretend mall cop in costume? Sure, if the invaders are trying to take over a city park or some cow pasture in the middle of bumfuque, maybe it's better to let it go and arrest them later. But this is the fucking US Capitol building, and it's their job to defend it. I would never have thought I'd say it, but I almost have more understanding for the cop that's skeered and shoots somebody unnecessarily than one who is also surely skeered - and with good reason - yet basically turns and runs. Very few, if any, of the Capitol Police on site there should keep their jobs and undoubtedly some should be prosecuted for aiding and abetting the crimes committed.
Opps.

Capitol police officer praised as hero for diverting mob from Senate chamber (article)
The officer got widespread praise on social media, some of it from lawmakers and journalists caught in Wednesday's fray.

Hero officer leads pro-Trump mob away from Senate chamber during Capitol riot (video)

He led the terrorists right to his backup.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Yeah, opps indeed, and my apologies to the unfairly disparaged cop. I guess optics can be misleading.
Doesn't change my opinion about the overall awful response, though.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:12 am
Yeah, opps indeed, and my apologies to the unfairly disparaged cop. I guess optics can be misleading.
You've never heard of the Capitol Police 'Walk a Wingnut' program? ;)
I think leadership clearly failed and hope there are even more firings. I'm still keeping an open mind re most of the grunt cops. We'll see where the investigations go.

Here's info on the leader of the terrorists that the "hero" cop baited away from the Senate chamber:
Here are some of the noteworthy people identified and arrested for storming the Capitol

(several that we've already mentioned and mocked here)

Doug Jensen

Jensen, a 41-year-old Iowa man, was arrested on Saturday and faces five federal charges: knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority; disrupting the orderly conduct of government business; violent entry and disorderly conduct in a Capitol building; parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building; and obstructing a law enforcement officer during a civil disorder.

Jensen, who was wearing a QAnon sweatshirt on the day of the assault,
"Trust the Plan" :lol: :crazy:
was caught on video confronting and then chasing a Black police officer who was attempting to stop the mob from storming the Senate.

Jensen’s brother, William Routh, told the Associated Press that Jensen believed that Q — an internet presence claiming to be a government official who posts cryptic messages — was Trump or someone close to Trump.

“I feel like he had a lot of influence from the internet that confused or obscured his views on certain things. When I talked to him, he thought that maybe this was Trump telling him what to do,” Routh said.

(several more that we've already mentioned and mocked here)
On what planet did these idiots think that the videos wouldn't screw them?
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

O Really wrote:
Same here. I couldn't understand why he didn't pull his gun, now i know.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:52 am
O Really wrote:
... Doesn't change my opinion about the overall awful response, though.
I think leadership clearly failed and hope there are even more firings. I'm still keeping an open mind re most of the grunt cops. We'll see where the investigations go.
Looks like some grunts should and will get fired/arrested, too.
'Several' Capitol police officers suspended over pro-Trump riot

... Earlier Monday, Rep. Tim Ryan, D-Ohio, who chairs one of the committees that oversees the Capitol Police, told reporters that one of the suspended officers appeared to have taken a selfie with members of the mob.

Another officer was suspended after he was seen wearing a Make American Great Again hat and directing people inside the building, Ryan said....

Ryan said 10 to 15 more officers were being investigated, although he could not provide details about the extent of those investigations.

"The main point is the Capitol Police are looking at everybody involved that could have potentially facilitated at a big level or a small level," he said....
Again,
Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:52 am
... On what planet did these idiots think that the videos wouldn't screw them?
1312. ETTD.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

These people are basically larping to conservative fanfiction. It's like when a bunch of kids get together and play cowboys and indians and use all the make believe garb like cowboy hats and toy guns and bows and arrows, except its grown ass adults larping in their mall ninja and tacticool gear and getting too deep into their role playing game and committing sedition.

Oops.
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

Lincoln Project targeting companies that donate to members of congress that voted against certifying election results

https://www.axios.com/lincoln-project-d ... 62324.html

Mariot, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and a few others have already joined in.
I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Whack9 wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:28 am
These people are basically larping to conservative fanfiction. It's like when a bunch of kids get together and play cowboys and indians and use all the make believe garb like cowboy hats and toy guns and bows and arrows, except its grown ass adults larping in their mall ninja and tacticool gear and getting too deep into their role playing game and committing sedition.

Oops.
I had to look up "larping". Live action role-playing game :lol: Perfect.

For example:
Son Of Brooklyn Supreme Court Judge Arrested In Connection With Capitol Riot (with idiotic video)

... Aaron Mostofsky, seen in footage of the Jan. 6 attack wearing fur pelts and a bulletproof vest, was arrested in Brooklyn, New York, on multiple federal charges, including theft of government property, reported The New York Post....

In an interview recorded during the Capitol siege, Mostofsky ― the son of Justice Steven “Shlomo” Mostofsky of the Kings County Supreme Court ― told the Post that he stormed the building because he believes the election was “stolen” from President Donald Trump.

“I don’t think 75 million voted for Trump, I think close to 85 million,” said the younger Mostofsky, who can be seen holding a police officer’s riot shield....
Looks like daddy is an airhead, too.

Steven Mostofsky

Was a Dem then Repug, now Conservative Party.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Man, I'm hoping there's going to be video for this one.

How long until we hear about her God given rights being trampled on?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

L.lyn is back

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:10 pm
L.lyn is back
Lin Wood states an imminent blackout is coming ...
Some drunks plan their benders, redundantly.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

bannination wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:05 pm
Idk if the laughing guy is really an investigator or even FBI, but what he's saying about Parler busting and continuing to bust Capitol terrorists is spot on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-7qmR939H0
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.