#LaurenBoebertIsSoDumb

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: #LaurenBoebertIsSoDumb

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I'm glad the Air Force Academy is in CO

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:46 am
Vrede should send that entire post to Bozobert's Congressional office. They'd love it.
Done, thanks. I did not include the tweets, and I added this at the end:
I now see that you are whining about the USAF saluting a Rainbow flag that isn't even a flag. This is ironic since just days before you honored a Black WWI soldier who fought under both the US and FRENCH flags.

PS: My email address is legit, but I lied about living in Durango in order to deceive your auto-filter. In reality, you are a national embarrassment.

(Vrede too), RN
Hendersonville, NC
FYI, reps now check addresses against zip codes. I ended up using the address for one of Bozobert's offices except that I changed the number to 1865 (get it?).

I anxiously await her reply. ;)
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:48 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Vrede should send that entire post to Bozobert's Congressional office. They'd love it.
I now see that you are whining about the USAF saluting a Rainbow flag that isn't even a flag. This is ironic since just days before you honored a Black WWI soldier who fought under both the US and FRENCH flags.

PS: My email address is legit, but I lied about living in Durango in order to deceive your auto-filter. In reality, you are a national embarrassment.

(Vrede too), RN
Hendersonville, NC
FYI, reps now check addresses against zip codes. I ended up using the address for one of Bozobert's offices except that I changed the number to 1865 (get it?).

:lol: Excellent! The last two or three times I've sent stuff to these clowns that represent other areas, I first go look up a random address in a city in the distruct (from Zillow, Trulia, etc) and the zip code. Then I let loose. It's kind of a cheap thrill beating their little filter. But I always use my real name and address in the info blocks once I'm in.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

This isn't about Boebert, but I put it here to contrast and demonstrate what used to be a "scandal" compared to daily occurrences by our congresscritters.

Wilbur Mills (D-AR) was in Congress for almost 40 years. Without looking yet, state three things about him that aren't his jumping into the Tidal Basin with Argentine stripper Fannie Foxe.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

O Really wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:38 pm
This isn't about Boebert, but I put it here to contrast and demonstrate what used to be a "scandal" compared to daily occurrences by our congresscritters.

Wilbur Mills (D-AR) was in Congress for almost 40 years. Without looking yet, state three things about him that aren't his jumping into the Tidal Basin with Argentine stripper Fannie Foxe.
He was a Democrat elected in Arkansas.

So, he's dead.

That's all I got.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:

Tbh, I don't remember much from the 1970s. 8-)
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

O Really wrote:

I seem to remember him being the head of a powerful committee; maybe Ways and Means but the only other thing is the thing with him and the stripper reveling in the pool. I remember it was a big deal at the time. Hell, I don't even think anybody is named Wilbur now.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:48 am
neoplacebo wrote:

(Vrede too), RN
Hendersonville, NC

neoplacebo wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 3:11 pm
:lol: Excellent! The last two or three times I've sent stuff to these clowns that represent other areas, I first go look up a random address in a city in the distruct (from Zillow, Trulia, etc) and the zip code. Then I let loose. It's kind of a cheap thrill beating their little filter. But I always use my real name and address in the info blocks once I'm in.
Bozobert never replied. Funny that.

Lauren Boebert's Most Glaring Hypocrisy Yet Called Out On Twitter
The far-right lawmaker's latest complaint backfired on social media.

... The far-right lawmaker griped about the nation’s crumbling infrastructure, tweeting about recent rail and highway issues and writing that “stuff like this is going on constantly in America.”

But as her critics were quick to point out, Boebert was among the 200 Republican lawmakers in the House who voted against President Joe Biden’s signature infrastructure package.

The deal, which passed in 2021, provides $1.2 trillion to help repair, replace and modernize the nation’s aging roads, highways, bridges and more ― exactly what Boebert said is “falling down around us” in a Twitter message posted on Wednesday:

Both incidents Boebert complained about were actually caused by accidents rather than aging infrastructure....
Opps. :lol:
Lauren can't wrap her head around the facts that...
1) This didn't happen overnight

2) Her Daddy Donald spent 4 years of "in two weeks" of impending Infrastructure promises and

3) Only one president has passed an Infrastructure bill to address this in the past decade
Dis you?
Rep. Lauren Boebert called Biden's infrastructure bill 'wasteful' and 'garbage.'
Now she wants $33 million in infrastructure funding for a new bridge. https://www.businessinsider.com/boebert ... dge-2022-6
When you vote against the infrastructure bill, but complain about shit not getting fixed. Let that sink in #colorado #LaurenBoebertIsSoDumb
Many more scathing tweets at the link.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

It boggles the mind that this crazy bitch, as well as Comer, Jordan, and all the rest of them jump straight to whatever supports their nutjob narrative, even before they have the facts. Oh, wait, they do this anyway even if they do have the facts.....they just count on the stupidity and gullibilty of their "supporters" in these endeavors. And the gullible and stupid believe them without question. sick stupid

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Hmmm...interesting.

May be nothing..may be something.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:18 am
Hmmm...interesting.

https://twitter.com/realTuckFrumper/sta ... 0318024918
Is it just me or does that very unflattering pic look like . . . ? :o Might be a meme already. :)
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:14 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:18 am
Hmmm...interesting.

https://twitter.com/realTuckFrumper/sta ... 0318024918
Is it just me or does that very unflattering pic look like . . . ? :o Might be a meme already. :)
:lol:

Spit or swallow?

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:15 am

Spit or swallow?
I asked a vegan that question once. He was not amused.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I thought she had a rather pointed chin. Now it looks like it's recessed into her skull. I wonder if she has a matching protrusion on the back of her head.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Graduate level dumb.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

:laughing-rolling:

Omfg!

Bad date!

She's effing high, drunk or both.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

She had to take a GED in order to ascend to the level of "Graduate level dumb." Pretty trashy dress for a US Rep out in public.

Who the fuck gets 86ed from a musical?
Light blazer just bailed out :headscratch: . Calling the cops? Dark blazer was more persuasive.
GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:49 am
:laughing-rolling:

Omfg!

Bad date!

She's effing high, drunk or both.

https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/ ... 0624271545
-0-? She's not staggering or relying on her date's arm. Otoh, she does these goofy twirls when outside. #LaurenBoebertIsSoDumb has proven that she's very capable of being an obnoxious asshole when apparently sober.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:30 am

https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/ ... 0624271545
-0-? She's not staggering or relying on her date's arm. Otoh, she does these goofy twirls when outside. #LaurenBoebertIsSoDumb has proven that she's very capable of being an obnoxious asshole when apparently sober.
She was supposedly camping in the theater. :shock:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:05 am
"camping"? Is that in the article you linked?
https://www.denverpost.com/2023/09/12/l ... al-denver/
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:20 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:05 am
"camping"? Is that in the article you linked?
https://www.denverpost.com/2023/09/12/l ... al-denver/
Holy shit, that was a weird autocorrect (that I obviously didn't notice).

It was supposed to say vaping.

(And I'm not vaping anything this morning, honest! )