#LaurenBoebertIsSoDumb

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: #LaurenBoebertIsSoDumb

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Heh, that's why we're hominy.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Vrede too wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 9:32 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 7:22 am
:shock: God on a wobbly glide path! This guy just has to be some sort of money sucking pseudo Christian preacher. I just don't see any way around it.
Opps, I forgot to link the article about the rumors and was going to now say that he's worse than a preacher, he's a country music star. That's what the article I'd read called him:
Lauren Boebert denies having an affair with a country singer: 'How can I be with a man with better hair than me?'

However, my earlier post and your guess are correct, he's also a pastor:
MAGA Pastor Threatens Lawsuit Over Claims Of Affair With Lauren Boebert After GOP Rep. Files For Divorce
Wiki confirms his being a "former worship leader":
Sean Feucht

Damn, we're good.
Doth they protest too much?
neoplacebo wrote:
Wed May 24, 2023 10:55 am
Heh, that's why we're hominy.
:thumbup: True grits.
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

"How can I be with a man with better hair than me" is a very Trumpian response, like "she's not my type." She may have intended it to be light-hearted and humourous, but it strikes me as highly inappropriate under the circumstances. The correct response, whether actually true or not, is "certainly not - I would never have an affair with a married man, nor do anything that would harm his marriage." Of course, if she really has been banging him, then maybe that response wouldn't age well, so I say they've been at it.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

I expect they deserve each other. Hell, if I had the chance to meet her, I'd tell her she should be fish slapped on a daily basis. If I saw her naked I'd kick her out and then throw her clothes out. She's not my type.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

The white trash skeletons are coming out.
https://news.yahoo.com/lauren-boeberts- ... p_catchall

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

O Really
Admiral

Effin' rednecks. No way of knowing all the facts. It looks like if there was an altercation of some sort, it would have been likely the kid would just leave for the "farmhouse" 400 yards away, but it's also possible a kid raised by that guy would be more likely to fight than run. The father's known temperament and past actions would indicate he did something, but a lack of bruising on the kid could indicate he didn't do much. But a lot of screaming and shoving can be frightening, too. Maybe the kid should have just shot him, being skeered fer his life and all.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

LOL

Maybe she couldn't untangle herself from the preacher's hair.

Lauren Boebert missed voting against the debt ceiling bill she hated and can't explain why
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun May 08, 2022 3:47 pm
May have been posted in the past.

But really dumb runs in the family.

Lauren Boebert’s racist mom, Shawn Bentz, is a week of Jerry Springer shows, at least.
The ex-wrestler once thought to be Lauren Boebert's dad said his image has been 'tarnished considerably' from being linked to her

A former ex-wrestler thought to be Rep. Lauren Boebert's father said that being linked to her caused his "otherwise good reputation" to be tarnished "considerably."

Boebert's mother Shawn Roberts Bentz has asserted for years that retired professional wrestler Stan Lane, who she had a fling with in the 1980s, was the congresswoman's father.

However, Lane took two DNA tests which proved that he was not related to her, and told the Daily Beast that "this situation and the numerous false claims made against me over the years has been stressful for me and my family." ...
:lol: Too dishonest for a "professional" wrestler is really saying something!

The Bozobert doesn't fall far from the tree. Makes one wonder who the real father is if blaming a "professional" wrestler was considered to be a superior choice.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:37 am

Opps. Walk of shame?
She's even incompetent at lying.

Hard to believe the wingnut constituency let's them get away with this stuff.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:40 am
She's even incompetent at lying.

Hard to believe the wingnut constituency let's them get away with this stuff.
It was a stupid lie even before the video busting her. If one objects to a compromise the best "protest" against it is to vote Nay.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

The dumb continues.

O Really
Admiral

I'm guessing nobody even bothered to look on the gravestone before setting up the pic. Photog team looks around, says "this spot looks good - good background, good light, hey Lauren, act like you're setting this flag. Nevermind that it, along with the others was already there. Nobody who follows you is going to notice."

GoCubsGo
Admiral

O Really wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:14 am
I'm guessing nobody even bothered to look on the gravestone before setting up the pic. Photog team looks around, says "this spot looks good - good background, good light, hey Lauren, act like you're setting this flag. Nevermind that it, along with the others was already there. Nobody who follows you is going to notice."
Just like any photo op of any Republican pretending to be working. :P

O Really
Admiral

I don't really care that people (politicians and others) take posed pics. And one could argue that Boebert's pic was respectful and appropriate for the day. But if she's this careless about her pics, you know she's careless about her phoney-baloney "job". Did she, or her staff, think nobody would see who she was "honoring"?

GoCubsGo
Admiral

O Really wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:52 pm
I don't really care that people (politicians and others) take posed pics. And one could argue that Boebert's pic was respectful and appropriate for the day. But if she's this careless about her pics, you know she's careless about her phoney-baloney "job". Did she, or her staff, think nobody would see who she was "honoring"?
You know she and her staff are careless because they really don't care. They've proven that all that matters is the soundbite and narrative.

Makes me wonder about the stuff that's been missed though.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:27 pm
O Really wrote:
You know she and her staff are careless because they really don't care. They've proven that all that matters is the soundbite and narrative.

Makes me wonder about the stuff that's been missed though.
Thanks, that took me on a fascinating dive into history. It gets even better. I tried to give Bozobert the benefit of the doubt that perhaps Cpl Charles H Ford was a relative. However:
The 372nd Infantry Regiment was a segregated African American regiment, nominally a part of the 93rd Division, that served in World War I under French Army command, and also in World War II. In World War II the regiment was not attached to a division, and served in the continental United States (CONUS) and Hawaii. In both wars the unit had primarily African American enlisted men and white officers.
Black and fought for the French, imagine that. Otoh, "... in the face of heavy German gunfire. This courageous act of bravery ..." does describe these BLACKS who fought for the FRENCH.
Scott's official history of the American Negro in the world war

THE RECORD OF THE 372ND

Decoration of the Regiment

A special correspondent of the Paris edition of the New York Herald transmitted a report to that publication of the distinguished honors shown the 372nd when Vice Admiral Moreau, French Conmiander of the Port of Brest, decorated the colors of the regiment with the Croix de Guerre and palm for distinguished service in the Champagne offensive, just before the regiment sailed for America....
he 372nd Infantry monument stands near a road approximately nine miles from Monthois (Ardennes) in the French countryside. It is one of the earliest monuments to the African American soldiers who served in World War I. Photos courtesy of Lillian Pfluke, Founder, American War Memorials Overseas Inc.

One of the earliest Monuments to African American WWI Troops

A unique monument stands in the rural French countryside. It is a monument to the 372nd Infantry, an African American World War I combat regiment. The 372nd Infantry Monument represents one of the earliest monuments erected to African American World War I Troops. Of the more than 360,000 African American World War I soldiers, only 10% served in combat regiments.

... The 93rd Division consisted of four infantry regiments that were transferred to the French Army. The French Army was very comfortable using African American troops; they had a long history of using Colonial Troops. Soldiers from Senegal and Morocco were an important part of the French Army. The French Colonial troops were considered fierce fighters, and were regularly used as shock troops.

The 93rd Division was quickly put into combat by the French Army....

By late May 1918 the 372nd Infantry was in the front-line trenches in France. July and August saw the 372nd in combat. In late September and early October, the 372nd, 369th, 371st, and the 2nd Moroccan Division saw heavy combat in the Meuse-Argonne Offensive, with American casualties of more than 2500 men (killed, wounded, and died of wounds). The 372nd Infantry's casualties were more than 600 men. The French awarded the 372nd Infantry with their prestigious Croix de Guerre and decorated the regimental flag.
The Ohio World War I Centennial Committee has created a lesson plan on the 372nd Regiment:

... With the outbreak of war in Europe, the United States Army began planning, including the role of African American soldiers. In late 1917 the 92nd and 93rd Divisions (African American) were organized. General John Pershing's goal was to keep all American forces under American command. Due to the devastating losses suffered by the French, the 93rd Division was sent to serve with the French Army. The French Army had a tradition of using colonial troops from Algeria, Morocco and Senegal. The 93rd Division was made up four regiments: 369, 370, 371 and 372. The majority of men in the 93rd Division were from African American National Guard units from New York, Illinois, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, Ohio, Tennessee and the District of Columbia.

... The 371 and 372 distinguished themselves in the Meuse-Argonne Offensive. The 372 was in fierce fighting with German forces, which included hand to hand combat. One hundred and seventy three soldiers from the 372 were recipients of either the Croix de Guerre or Distinguished Service Cross....

By the end of war, the 369, 370, 371, and 372 had sustained casualties totaling more than 2500. Casualties included those who were wounded, died of wounds, or killed in action. The French Government was impressed with the performance of the African American regiments. The 369 and 372 regiments received the Croix de Guerre and Palm....

More than 350,000 African Americans served in World War I. Many of these men served in labor units, which were called Pioneer Infantry Battalions, Labor Battalions, or Engineer Service Battalions. These soldiers worked repairing roads, recovering bodies of soldiers and salvaging equipment, often under enemy fire.

Following the Armistice, African American troops returned home to a segregated and racist society. Their contributions to the war effort were largely overlooked. There were African American World War I soldiers lynched still wearing their uniforms. The World War I Centennial provides an important opportunity to recognize and celebrate the contributions and sacrifices ofAfrican American World War I soldiers....
CRT, right?
DETACHED SERVICE
BY
SEGREGATED INFANTRY UNITS

Each of the four segregated infantry regiments of the 93rd Division [369th,370th,371st & 372nd] were parceled out to French Divisions. The soldiers were issued French rations and equipment, most memorably, the distinctive French helmet. They never fought together as a division, although, three of them served very close-by in the Champagne. The other regiment, the 370th Infantry, served north of the Marne.

Black Doughboys in their French Kits

How over 15,000 American soldiers came to be nearly amputated from their own army is difficult to fathom today. It was partly a vestige of the segregated character of American society in those days, and partly due to the desperate need of the French Army for fresh assault troops combined with their positive experience with their Colonial forces....
More CRT, shameful.
Black History Month: Highlighting the 93rd Division in World War I

... The 372nd Infantry

... Upon its arrival to France, the 372nd was similarly attached to French army divisions for training before being assigned to a division— the well-known French 157th "Red Hand" Infantry Division— and took part in the Meuse-Argonne, Lorraine and Alsace campaigns.

Members of the regiment had the distinguished record of never surrendering or retreating and their participation in the Meuse-Argonne advance was decisive in ending the war after members of the 372nd were credited with taking nearly 600 prisoners, securing large quantities of engineering supplies and artillery ammunition.

For its actions during the Meuse-Argonne, the regiment was awarded the Croix de Guerre with Palm....
Ol' Cpl Charles H Ford saw some shit. I'm impressed that Lauren Bozobert chose to honor these WWI Blacks on a day when all others are focused on WWII antifa. :roll:

Under the tweet:
She likely can't count so WWI and WWII look the same to her eyes.
History wasn't a big subject in GED-prep.
#LaurenBoebertIsSoDumb
Plus she is making it look like she placed the flag when they were already there.
I bet the whole DC area could hear Charles Ford roll over in his grave when Boebert, a traitor to our nation, visited his grave.
She never pays attention to facts…

She is one laugh after another… better to laugh at how embarrassing she is for our district…

We were never a national watching district until she took office… that itself is embarrassing as all get out…
So now she's good with ANTIFA?
:thumbup:
Pretty interesting that she didn't talk about Nazis or fascists. She probably doesn't want to offend her base.
You can accuse QBert of a lot of things but common knowledge isn’t one of them.
#StopTheStupidVoteBlue

"Courageous act of bravery" as opposed to the other kind.
:lol:
Well since we know it was just a media stunt, but on the plus side a WWI veteran got a visitor.
Great minds.
She thought the “D” D-Day stood for ‘Any one of Deez graves will do for your look like you care photo op’.
No one as far as I scrolled discovered that the 372nd was a Black regiment fighting for the French. :wave:
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Vrede should send that entire post to Bozobert's Congressional office. They'd love it.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Just days after commemorating Blacks fighting for the French, presumably under the flags of both nations, in the wrong war:

Rep. Lauren Boebert’s Pride Flag Rant Receives Different Kind Of Salute

Bravo, USAF!

Don’t tell me: they’re going to cancel the Air Force now
You behave like a sour, spoiled 13-year-old who's full of herself as she goes on about things she knows nothing about.

I know your dim-witted friends high-five you for your ugly, hateful rhetoric but it's sad how lost you are.
Or the Nazi flag and Confederate flag.

There fixed it! #America #Colorado
Your “friends” actually raise all things of flags. Religious flags, confederate flags, black flags, etc. Don’t think you can lecture us on the appropriateness of flags you illiterate moron.
This is what I noticed at first:
There is no flag in the image. There is a silhouette of a soldier standing in salute. The Air Force seal is present and a rainbow (Pride) banner is in the background.
Even a one-dimensional mind should be able to view two-dimensional images.
Well put.

:---P for all.
1312. ETTD.