Pubs work on plans to outright steal next election.

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Post Reply
User avatar
Ulysses
Vice admiral
Posts: 10764
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:57 pm
Location: Warriors For The Win

Re: Pubs work on plans to outright steal next election.

Unread post by Ulysses »

My entire ignore list has been pretty steady for the past year:

EuniceBurns
Ratten
Freaky Too

Of those, I believe only Freaky Too is currently active, and keeps on quoting me although I've made it very clear it's unwanted attention. He/she/it's obsessed with me.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 52096
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Pubs work on plans to outright steal next election.

Unread post by Vrede too »

Pffft, I keep busting you not ignoring my posts, whiny liar.
Ulysses wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:19 pm
Like I said earlier, I get alerted to posts that quote me from the people I put on ignore, of whom only Freaky seems active, without my having to read a word of what they've posted. Nice!

PS-I wasn't planning on doing you any favors.
Still.
Vrede too wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:50 pm
Ulysses wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:36 pm
( :crybaby: )
We all know how ignore works, moron, and most or all of us are laughing at how YOU are childishly failing the concept.
Vrede too wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:16 pm
... I think it's hilarious how easy it is to bait the fool into reneging on ignore and childishly responding. It never fails to entertain me.
Good boy.
It's your obsession with me that makes it so easy.

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 11959
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: Pubs work on plans to outright steal next election.

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Ratten. I remember that crazy bastard. He liked to call people whores and foul cunts and stuff like that. I think I put a whammy on him.

User avatar
Ulysses
Vice admiral
Posts: 10764
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:57 pm
Location: Warriors For The Win

Re: Pubs work on plans to outright steal next election.

Unread post by Ulysses »

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:43 pm
Ratten. I remember that crazy bastard. He liked to call people whores and foul cunts and stuff like that. I think I put a whammy on him.
That might explain it.

I don't at this point recall his scribblings, nor those of Eunice. But I probably had a good reason.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 52096
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Pubs work on plans to outright steal next election.

Unread post by Vrede too »

Ulysses wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:01 pm
That might explain it.

I don't at this point recall his scribblings, nor those of Eunice. But I probably had a good reason.
You missed out.
ratten wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:57 am
and if anyone has sucked the breast of there mother or son of 1 man OR are claiming the manhood than everyone is welcome here to take the challenge of digesting me and turning into the damn stool.

but you are just an farce and not reasoanble in the first place. so its fun indeed that you will turn me still into the stool.

all you do is just attract me like an whore and nothing else. :laughing-rolling:

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 11959
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: Pubs work on plans to outright steal next election.

Unread post by neoplacebo »

The dude sure had a way with words.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 52096
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Pubs work on plans to outright steal next election.

Unread post by Vrede too »

neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:58 am
The dude sure had a way with words.
:D


Rand Paul Inadvertently Tells The Truth About Republican Voter Fraud Claims

:angry-banghead: Democracy in America is screwed.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 52096
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Pubs work on plans to outright steal next election.

Unread post by Vrede too »

:roll: Again.
North Carolina Supreme Court strikes down GOP-drawn congressional map

North Carolina's state Supreme Court handed Democrats one of their biggest legal victories yet in the fight over redistricting, striking down a GOP-drawn congressional map that could have given Republicans control of 11 of the state’s 14 districts.
This despite NC voters splitting close to 50-50. :x
In a ruling released Friday evening, the justices split 4-3 along party lines in deeming the current map an illegal partisan gerrymander that is “unconstitutional beyond a reasonable doubt.” The state Supreme Court gave the General Assembly until Feb. 18 to submit a new redistricting proposal to the court — or a trial court will approve a new plan.

The decision is a resounding win for Democrats — and the latest sign yet that their legal strategy is equalizing the House battlefield and giving them a check over Republicans in several key states. It's left Democratic operatives optimistic that they will emerge from redistricting in 2022 in better shape than they had expected, despite controlling fewer state legislatures and governorships than the GOP....

“The General Assembly violates the North Carolina Constitution when it deprives a voter of his or her right to substantially equal voting power on the basis of partisan affiliation," Justice Robin Hudson wrote in the order. “Achieving partisan advantage incommensurate with a political party’s level of statewide voter support is neither a compelling nor a legitimate governmental interest.”

The Republican-drawn map transforms retiring Democratic Rep. G.K. Butterfield’s seat into a competitive district and guts the Greensboro-area seat held by Democratic Rep. Kathy Manning. Democrats currently have five seats in the North Carolina delegation, their highest total in years, thanks to a 2020 state court decision that determined last decade’s map was also unfairly drawn to benefit Republicans.
This has been going on for years, well before 2020. The democracy-hating Repugs get spanked every time.
... Democrats have notched three major redistricting court rulings this year alone. Ohio's state Supreme Court tossed out a Republican-drawn map that could have relegated Democrats to just two of the 15 seats. Meanwhile, federal judges ordered Alabama's legislature to draw two heavily Black districts instead of packing a large number of the state's Black voters into one seat — though Republicans have appealed that ruling to the Supreme Court.

Courts are also expected to determine the maps in Wisconsin, Louisiana and Pennsylvania in the coming weeks. All three states have Democratic governors with veto power but Republican-dominated state houses.
Cool.

While this ruling can only be good for NC, why do I fear that it will end up with MadCaw being my Rep again? :angry-banghead:

User avatar
GoCubsGo
Admiral
Posts: 18084
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Pubs work on plans to outright steal next election.

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:24 pm

While this ruling can only be good for NC, why do I fear that it will end up with MadCaw being my Rep again? :angry-banghead:
Do you really think he could be reelected in WNC with what is now a batshit crazy track record? Why is he trying to run to another district?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

User avatar
GoCubsGo
Admiral
Posts: 18084
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Pubs work on plans to outright steal next election.

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:24 pm

While this ruling can only be good for NC, why do I fear that it will end up with MadCaw being my Rep again? :angry-banghead:
No worries though, Donnie is on the job!

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 52096
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Pubs work on plans to outright steal next election.

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:43 pm
Do you really think he could be reelected in WNC with what is now a batshit crazy track record?
The new NC13 is heavily RepuQ and he may have the RWNJ and Xtian con resources to win a primary, especially if the opposition is divided. I'm not even sure if any RepuQ filed against him there.
Why is he trying to run to another district?
The new NC13 is more RepuQ than the new NC14, but this all may change with new districting, hence my fear that he could somehow end up back in my lap after I thought I was rid of him.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 52096
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Pubs work on plans to outright steal next election.

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:50 pm
No worries though, Donnie is on the job!
Full press release:

Image

:headscratch: Moscow Mitch has no influence over redistricting.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 52096
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Pubs work on plans to outright steal next election.

Unread post by Vrede too »

Nixon's 'dirty tricks' on steroids:

Erik Prince Helped Raise Money for Conservative Spy Venture

RepuQs are slime.

User avatar
GoCubsGo
Admiral
Posts: 18084
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Pubs work on plans to outright steal next election.

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:21 am
Nixon's 'dirty tricks' on steroids:

Erik Prince Helped Raise Money for Conservative Spy Venture

RepuQs are slime.
:puke-left:
Republicans employed spycraft to try to manipulate the American political landscape. Prince — a former CIA contractor who is best known as the founder of the private military firm Blackwater and whose sister, Betsy DeVos, was Trump’s education secretary — has drawn scrutiny over the years for Blackwater’s record of violence around the world and his subsequent ventures training and arming foreign forces.
And let us not forget to thank Dick Cheney for his big assist in making Blackwater what they are.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Admiral
Posts: 15632
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: Pubs work on plans to outright steal next election.

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:06 am
Vrede too wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:21 am
Nixon's 'dirty tricks' on steroids:

Erik Prince Helped Raise Money for Conservative Spy Venture

RepuQs are slime.
:puke-left:
Republicans employed spycraft to try to manipulate the American political landscape. Prince — a former CIA contractor who is best known as the founder of the private military firm Blackwater and whose sister, Betsy DeVos, was Trump’s education secretary — has drawn scrutiny over the years for Blackwater’s record of violence around the world and his subsequent ventures training and arming foreign forces.
And let us not forget to thank Dick Cheney for his big assist in making Blackwater what they are.
I understand where Barr was, but where's Merrick?

https://theintercept.com/2020/02/20/eri ... rump-barr/

"Prince has long sought to convert the single-engine agricultural aircraft into light attack planes, which he believes can revolutionize how small wars are fought. The two planes, manufactured by Thrush Aircraft in Albany, Georgia, were the first prototypes Prince built in an effort to create a low-cost air force for his vision of privatized warfare


has never been charged with a crime in the United States. But his career as a private security entrepreneur has been marked by atrocities like the murder of four Blackwater personnel in Fallujah in April 2004 and the Nisour Square massacre of 2007, both of which gave rise to federal proceedings. A civil lawsuit brought by the families of the American contractors killed in 2004 resulted in a confidential settlement; a federal criminal trial against four Blackwater personnel for murder and manslaughter yielded convictions. In each case, Prince escaped personal liability.

In 2012 Blackwater, under a new corporate name, ownership, and management, entered into a deferred prosecution agreement with federal prosecutors and paid a $42 million fine for a series of weapons trafficking and ITAR-related offenses. Prince admitted no wrongdoing and walked away from U.S. government contracts but eventually lost his ITAR license. Despite that, he has since gone on to provide or offer defense services in at least 10 countries, mostly in Africa and the Middle East, according to documents and people with knowledge of the various plans."

Where's Merrick?
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 11959
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: Pubs work on plans to outright steal next election.

Unread post by neoplacebo »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:29 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:06 am
Vrede too wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:21 am
Nixon's 'dirty tricks' on steroids:

Erik Prince Helped Raise Money for Conservative Spy Venture

RepuQs are slime.
:puke-left:
Republicans employed spycraft to try to manipulate the American political landscape. Prince — a former CIA contractor who is best known as the founder of the private military firm Blackwater and whose sister, Betsy DeVos, was Trump’s education secretary — has drawn scrutiny over the years for Blackwater’s record of violence around the world and his subsequent ventures training and arming foreign forces.
And let us not forget to thank Dick Cheney for his big assist in making Blackwater what they are.
I understand where Barr was, but where's Merrick?

https://theintercept.com/2020/02/20/eri ... rump-barr/

"Prince has long sought to convert the single-engine agricultural aircraft into light attack planes, which he believes can revolutionize how small wars are fought. The two planes, manufactured by Thrush Aircraft in Albany, Georgia, were the first prototypes Prince built in an effort to create a low-cost air force for his vision of privatized warfare


has never been charged with a crime in the United States. But his career as a private security entrepreneur has been marked by atrocities like the murder of four Blackwater personnel in Fallujah in April 2004 and the Nisour Square massacre of 2007, both of which gave rise to federal proceedings. A civil lawsuit brought by the families of the American contractors killed in 2004 resulted in a confidential settlement; a federal criminal trial against four Blackwater personnel for murder and manslaughter yielded convictions. In each case, Prince escaped personal liability.

In 2012 Blackwater, under a new corporate name, ownership, and management, entered into a deferred prosecution agreement with federal prosecutors and paid a $42 million fine for a series of weapons trafficking and ITAR-related offenses. Prince admitted no wrongdoing and walked away from U.S. government contracts but eventually lost his ITAR license. Despite that, he has since gone on to provide or offer defense services in at least 10 countries, mostly in Africa and the Middle East, according to documents and people with knowledge of the various plans."

Where's Merrick?
This whole idea of small cheap "light attack" planes shows just how fucking stupid this Prince guy is. I pronounce him the Prince Of Stupid, or POS for short. I guess he missed the part about how drones have become what he imagines creating himself. He's about 12 years out of touch. That's just one reason why he's the POS.

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Admiral
Posts: 15632
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: Pubs work on plans to outright steal next election.

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:15 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:29 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:06 am
Vrede too wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:21 am
Nixon's 'dirty tricks' on steroids:

Erik Prince Helped Raise Money for Conservative Spy Venture

RepuQs are slime.
:puke-left:
Republicans employed spycraft to try to manipulate the American political landscape. Prince — a former CIA contractor who is best known as the founder of the private military firm Blackwater and whose sister, Betsy DeVos, was Trump’s education secretary — has drawn scrutiny over the years for Blackwater’s record of violence around the world and his subsequent ventures training and arming foreign forces.
And let us not forget to thank Dick Cheney for his big assist in making Blackwater what they are.
I understand where Barr was, but where's Merrick?

https://theintercept.com/2020/02/20/eri ... rump-barr/

"Prince has long sought to convert the single-engine agricultural aircraft into light attack planes, which he believes can revolutionize how small wars are fought. The two planes, manufactured by Thrush Aircraft in Albany, Georgia, were the first prototypes Prince built in an effort to create a low-cost air force for his vision of privatized warfare


has never been charged with a crime in the United States. But his career as a private security entrepreneur has been marked by atrocities like the murder of four Blackwater personnel in Fallujah in April 2004 and the Nisour Square massacre of 2007, both of which gave rise to federal proceedings. A civil lawsuit brought by the families of the American contractors killed in 2004 resulted in a confidential settlement; a federal criminal trial against four Blackwater personnel for murder and manslaughter yielded convictions. In each case, Prince escaped personal liability.

In 2012 Blackwater, under a new corporate name, ownership, and management, entered into a deferred prosecution agreement with federal prosecutors and paid a $42 million fine for a series of weapons trafficking and ITAR-related offenses. Prince admitted no wrongdoing and walked away from U.S. government contracts but eventually lost his ITAR license. Despite that, he has since gone on to provide or offer defense services in at least 10 countries, mostly in Africa and the Middle East, according to documents and people with knowledge of the various plans."

Where's Merrick?
This whole idea of small cheap "light attack" planes shows just how fucking stupid this Prince guy is. I pronounce him the Prince Of Stupid, or POS for short. I guess he missed the part about how drones have become what he imagines creating himself. He's about 12 years out of touch. That's just one reason why he's the POS.
Profits! Eric doesn't care if it works, as long as he can make the sale. It works for him, is there someone else?

He's a war criminal billionaire who can commit crimes while AG Merrick shrugs.
Biden picked ol' Milktoast to play nice with trump and his criminals.
This ignoring major republicon crimes while prosecuting minor the minor crimes of Berger and Clinton and other for minor or adult consensual affairs has gotten very old.

Nixon got away with his relatively small crimes.
Reagan stepped it up with secret wars and screwing the hostages
Payback was endless prosecution and open discussions of Clinton's private sexual encounters with a consenting adult.
Lil bush and cheney went worldwide and open with their wars for profit.
While congress ran endless suits and Investigations as distractions
All leading to trump. His graft didn't even need a war, he just stole openly

It will be worse next time. 2024 will likely be the next time. It's guaranteed that their AG won't be mr. meek milk toast
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

User avatar
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet
Posts: 11959
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:42 pm
Location: Kingsport TN

Re: Pubs work on plans to outright steal next election.

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I suppose Garland could adopt an aggressive stance but the cult would scream bloody murder, pushing us all closer to the edge. When you're dealing with crazy people, you have to be patient.

User avatar
Ulysses
Vice admiral
Posts: 10764
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:57 pm
Location: Warriors For The Win

Re: Pubs work on plans to outright steal next election.

Unread post by Ulysses »

neoplacebo wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:33 pm
I suppose Garland could adopt an aggressive stance but the cult would scream bloody murder, pushing us all closer to the edge. When you're dealing with crazy people, you have to be patient.
This is good advice for dealing with your posts, as well.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 52096
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Pubs work on plans to outright steal next election.

Unread post by Vrede too »

Ulysses wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:07 pm
( :crybaby: )
:violin:

Post Reply