ron deSanctimonious

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
O Really
Admiral

Re: ron deSanctimonious

Unread post by O Really »

Governor · Florida

Ron DeSantis 59.4%, 4,613,783

Charlie Crist 40%, 3,105,46

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph in the world is that good men do nothing."

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

O Really wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:02 am
Governor · Florida

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph in the world is that good men do nothing."
Mind blowing.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

O Really
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:12 am
O Really wrote:
Governor · Florida

Mind blowing.
Indeed. Sure Charlie Crisp was a bit stale and not the most exciting candidate, but in 2018, DeSantis barely (34k votes) beat an AC/DC black guy with previous legal issues, and an apparent fondness for crack. How in hell did they get to a place of voting in a moon-barker by 60-40? Back in the 80's, Florida tourism people had a TV ad that showed the usual beaches, palm tress, shiny happy people drinking margaritas at sunset, etc., and the tag line was "The rules are different here." Yep, they had no idea how prescient they were.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

O Really wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:40 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:12 am
O Really wrote:
Governor · Florida

Mind blowing.
Indeed. Sure Charlie Crisp was a bit stale and not the most exciting candidate, but in 2018, DeSantis barely (34k votes) beat an AC/DC black guy with previous legal issues, and an apparent fondness for crack. How in hell did they get to a place of voting in a moon-barker by 60-40? Back in the 80's, Florida tourism people had a TV ad that showed the usual beaches, palm tress, shiny happy people drinking margaritas at sunset, etc., and the tag line was "The rules are different here." Yep, they had no idea how prescient they were.
Ah Ha!
Knew there had to be an explanation!

Mike Lindell Accuses Ron DeSantis of Benefitting From Voter Fraud
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

https://www.wfla.com/news/pinellas-coun ... n-florida/

"Ron DeSantis’ administration announced an investigation into Christmas drag shows in Florida Wednesday"

"DeSantis has also mentioned a possibility of investigating parents via child protective services for taking their children to the drag shows, according to reporting by NBC News."

I'm pretty sure he has officially trumped trump.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

O Really
Admiral

Funny - way back in the day there were "Womanless Weddings" where males would play all parts, including dressing as females. Fund raisers for community organizations, churches, etc. Nobody got investigated and probably nobody's little young life was perverted.

https://coastalcourier.com/coastal-livi ... undraiser/

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

I once portrayed Neptune's wife in a shipboard Equator-crossing ceremony. Thank goodness we were in lawless international waters :o . With some luck and skillful invention I was never the victim of one of these rites, though.

Does this count as a drag show and were any children scarred for life?

A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Auburn High had, and may still have, a fund raising Powderpuff football game every year. The senior girls played the junior girls and, oh horrors, us underage boys dressed up as girl cheerleaders.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:59 pm
Auburn High had, and may still have, a fund raising Powderpuff football game every year. The senior girls played the junior girls and, oh horrors, us underage boys dressed up as girl cheerleaders.
Photo of you or it never happened. Ftr: I MAY have a pic of me as Neptune's Wife, but I never pulled it off the floppy disk :oops: . Maybe my biographer will have a reader.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:15 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Photo of you or it never happened. Ftr: I MAY have a pic of me as Neptune's Wife, but I never pulled it off the floppy disk :oops: . Maybe my biographer will have a reader.
For about $25, you can get a 3.5" floppy disc reader from Amazon (and probably elsewhere). But if it's a 5 1/4, true floppy you might have more of a problem. No excuses - we want to see.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:25 pm
For about $25, you can get a 3.5" floppy disc reader from Amazon (and probably elsewhere). But if it's a 5 1/4, true floppy you might have more of a problem. No excuses - we want to see.
:D They're all 3.5"s, but I honestly don't recall if a pic is even on them. I'll think about it.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:15 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
You can probably look me up as a powderpuff cheerleader in the Auburn high 1968 yearbook. I tossed mine when we downsized this year. But here is a Facebook link to the 2021 continuation of the big event.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 1191862245

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

DeSantis says Florida is 'where woke goes to die,

PENSACOLA, Fla. (TND) — Florida Governor Ron Desantis slammed “wokeness” during a rally in Pensacola, Florida Tuesday, warning that if voters let it take hold in institutions across America, it could “destroy” the country.

https://weartv.com/news/local/desantis- ... destroy-us

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:25 pm
You can probably look me up as a powderpuff cheerleader in the Auburn high 1968 yearbook. I tossed mine when we downsized this year. But here is a Facebook link to the 2021 continuation of the big event.

I briefly searched 1968 yearbooks, then got bored.

Doesn't look like they still do boys in drag, darn it.
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:20 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Dec 29, 2022 10:25 pm

I briefly searched 1968 yearbooks, then got bored.

Doesn't look like they still do boys in drag, darn it.
Yeah, I wasted an hour looking online through the Auburn High 67, 68 and 69 yearbooks and found no pics, but I'm almost positive that the 68 had pictures of us dressed as cheerleaders.
Anyway, it happened and I was a very draglike cheerleader in an Alabama school.

O Really
Admiral

There are several "Auburn High Schools" around and more than one apparently have Powderpuff. I found a couple of pics of male "cheerleaders" but they only had something like light fabric skirts over regular clothes. None were in full costume, but I don't doubt your story. Also the girls in the pics I saw were just playing in shorts/shirts. My memory of Powder Puff the girls wore gear - helmets and shoulder pads with regular jerseys, but not tackling. Likely that was something else and not Powderpuff.

Edit: Ehhhh, "something else" - like this. Not Powderpuff

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

O Really wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:32 am
There are several "Auburn High Schools" around and more than one apparently have Powderpuff. I found a couple of pics of male "cheerleaders" but they only had something like light fabric skirts over regular clothes. None were in full costume, but I don't doubt your story. Also the girls in the pics I saw were just playing in shorts/shirts. My memory of Powder Puff the girls wore gear - helmets and shoulder pads with regular jerseys, but not tackling. Likely that was something else and not Powderpuff.

Edit: Ehhhh, "something else" - like this. Not Powderpuff

Yeah, my class at Auburn High (Alabama, not NY) probably crossed a line, matter of fact I'm sure we did. There was a Monday summons to the principal's office. After all, we were the bad sort who smokrd cigarettes in the parking lot with hair down to our eyebrows and even sneaking over our shirt collars, as well as having participated in some pre-game use of the very new to us, devil weed.

Ran across the Iron Bowl score that year while looking for my cheerleaders.

AU 49
Bammer 26

GoCubsGo
Admiral

She's lovely.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:31 pm
She's lovely.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CaseyDeSanti ... 2632818692
Too bad about that Qidiot child protector thing.
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

She reminds me of Imelda Marcos with bulemia. sick fish slap