ron deSanctimonious

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: ron deSanctimonious

Unread post by Vrede too »

O Really wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:58 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 2:58 pm

Some of us thought that Dolt .45's 1989 Central Park 5 ads were unforgivable, especially after they were exonerated in 2002 and KKK Trump was too cowardly to retract and apologize. NBC never should have put The Apprentice on the air.
"Criminals must be told that their Civil Liberties End When an Attack On Our Safety Begins!"

Yeah, maybe Hillary's people should have beat him over the head more with that.
I'm not sure that swing voters would have cared. :problem:

'Kind of a dead frog': Campaign trail showcases DeSantis shortcomings

"DeSaster" - Good one!
... it seems like the more people hear from Governor Ron DeSantis, the less they like him.
:thumbup:
Former Sen. Claire McCaskill Explains Why 'Dead Frog' Ron DeSantis Is Doomed
The former Missouri Democratic senator argued why the Florida governor will fail with his 2024 presidential campaign.

Former Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.) on Thursday offered a blistering critique of Ron DeSantis’ 2024 presidential campaign, saying the Florida Republican governor had the “personality of a dead frog” who will only fail with his efforts to “out-Trump Trump” by spewing “more hate and bigoted language.”

DeSantis’ “biggest problem” is that “in order to be a con-man, you have to have showmanship,” the former senator, now a political analyst for MSNBC and NBC, told MSNBC’s Alex Wagner.

But DeSantis is “no showman” and “doesn’t have the personality” to be one, she argued.

“He is awkward. Frankly, he has the personality of kind of a dead frog,” McCaskill continued. “It is really not a guy that is going to light up a room or light up a hall or light up a rally with his showmanship. “

DeSantis won’t take votes away from Trump, the ex-lawmaker continued. “The people that are with Trump now are not going anywhere. They are certainly not going to abandon him for somebody who is just kinda a wannabe of Donald Trump.”
:---P
Wagner responded with a tongue-in-cheek apology “to dead frogs everywhere.”
:lol:
“It seems like what DeSantis cannot accomplish in terms of charm or wit or comedy or anything approaching warmth, he tries to make with cruelty and meanness,” Wagner pointed out.

“It’s like he’s overcompensating for a lack of personality and personable skills by just trying to be the meanest, most aggressive, shirtless warrior out there,” Wagner added. “To me, that seems like a bizarre calculation, because it does miss something that is central to Trump, which is as abhorrent as a lot of Trump’s policies may be, and much as he is a huckster, he’s also a very talented and magnetic campaigner.”
Yep.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Re: ron ded frog ron

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

https://www.mychamplainvalley.com/news/ ... -licenses/

This ranks near the top of his crazy. Seems to me that the Constitutional mention of travel among the states would be considered violated.

No entry for you Delaware
And you Connecticut
And you Rhode Island
And you Hawaii but you have big water

We have electrical bucket trucks, from 3 of the 4, involved in hurricane repairs.
Will ded frog Ron flip flop when the lights go out, much as the republicans did after their across the board spending cuts screwed up their plane trips home every weekend.

Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

Ron DeSaterous :lol: :lol:

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:20 am
I don't get it.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:20 am
O Really wrote:
I don't get it.
Me either.
Try Ron DeSastrous
Or skip the cutesey spelling and call him Ron Disastrous

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:11 am
Vrede too wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:20 am
O Really wrote:
I don't get it.
Me either.
Try Ron DeSastrous
Or skip the cutesey spelling and call him Ron Disastrous
:D I wondered.

Great minds:
viewtopic.php?p=186166#p186166
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:48 am
'Kind of a dead frog': Campaign trail showcases DeSantis shortcomings

"DeSaster" - Good one!
... it seems like the more people hear from Governor Ron DeSantis, the less they like him.

1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 11:39 am

That was certainly me, and I think maybe billy.p. DeSantis was a right-winger congresscritter, but not publicly outrageous, and when he started as governor he looked (for about a minute) like he was going to be as decent as you could expect from a Repug. Then off the rails he went.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

O Really wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:01 pm
Vrede too wrote:

That was certainly me, and I think maybe billy.p. DeSantis was a right-winger congresscritter, but not publicly outrageous, and when he started as governor he looked (for about a minute) like he was going to be as decent as you could expect from a Repug. Then off the rails he went.
Snowballing in Florida.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:01 pm
Vrede too wrote:

I joined y'all in approving of his first year or so as Gov before he swallowed the Fascist Pill.
GoCubsGo wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:03 pm
Snowballing in Florida.

https://twitter.com/fred_guttenberg/sta ... 4871152643
I would not currently repeat the 4 vacations I've taken in FL over the years.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

casey deSanctimonious

The power behind the empty suit:

'America’s Karen' and 'Serena Waterford wannabe': Casey DeSantis shredded for waging GOP culture wars

:---P :---P

FYI:
The Handmaid's Tale Main Cast

Yvonne Strahovski as Serena Joy Waterford, Fred's wife, and a former conservative cultural activist. She appears to have accepted her new role in a society that she helped create. She is poised and deeply religious, but capable of great cruelty and is often callous to June....
:puke-left: irl for America.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

:---P

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ron-desa ... 308d982c2b
... Also on Tuesday, a Rolling Stone report, citing multiple sources, said Fox owner Rupert Murdoch, his son Lachlan Murdoch and top Fox executives, who initially supported DeSantis, have “grown increasingly displeased” with his campaign’s “perceived stumbles, lackluster polling, and inability to swiftly dethrone Trump.”

“They are transactional and can smell a loser a mile away,” one Fox insider told the magazine.
DeSaster.
1312. ETTD.

O Really
Admiral

"‘I’m Not a No. 2 Guy’: DeSantis Says He Wouldn’t Run as Trump’s Vice President

“I’m not a No. 2 guy,” Mr. DeSantis said in response to a question during an appearance on the Wisconsin Right Now podcast. “I think I’m a leader. Governor of Florida, I’ve been able to accomplish a lot. I think I probably could do more staying there than being V.P., which doesn’t really have any authority.”

Maybe he's not as stupid as we think.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

O Really wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:09 pm
"‘I’m Not a No. 2 Guy’: DeSantis Says He Wouldn’t Run as Trump’s Vice President

“I’m not a No. 2 guy,” Mr. DeSantis said in response to a question during an appearance on the Wisconsin Right Now podcast. “I think I’m a leader. Governor of Florida, I’ve been able to accomplish a lot. I think I probably could do more staying there than being V.P., which doesn’t really have any authority.”

Maybe he's not as stupid as we think.
I beg to differ with Fascist DerSantis and you. He reeks of "No. 2", and he's stupid to choose phrasing that reminds us.

1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Re: ron ded frog ron

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:33 pm

This ranks near the top of his crazy. Seems to me that the Constitutional mention of travel among the states would be considered violated.

No entry for you Delaware
And you Connecticut
And you Rhode Island
And you Hawaii but you have big water

We have electrical bucket trucks, from 3 of the 4, involved in hurricane repairs.
Will ded frog Ron flip flop when the lights go out, much as the republicans did after their across the board spending cuts screwed up their plane trips home every weekend.
At least your Gov inspires artists:

YOU MORON, RON RON — DeSantis Vs. Disney, Trump... and Everyone Else! A Founders Sing Parody

The DeSpicable, DeRanged and DeLuded Ron DeSatan wants to turn the rest of the country into... FLORIDA. As it turns out, vast majorities of humans really DON'T want their wombs, their love lives, their children, their reading material and/or their most-beloved corporations flattened under his trigger-happy thumb. Enjoy watching some of your favorite Disney characters telling this Eager MisLeader how they REALLY feel about his presidential run!

THE LYRICS:

... Freedom dies in Florida
You’re so wrong Ron Ron, you’re so wrong Ron
:laughing-rolling: :---P
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

My prayers weren't answered.

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:37 am

“'He and his team are uninjured,” Griffin added, saying Team DeSantis appreciates “the prayers and well wishes of the nation for his continued protection while on the campaign trail.”

WESH noted one female staffer had minor injuries."

When questioned ronnie said that girl staffers aren't considered as team members.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:37 am

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 7664490496
I'm going to have to make my prayers more specific. :twisted:

My immediate thought:
Am I missing something here? Why are Florida taxpayer money and government vehicles being used for his presidential campaigning?
Because after Ron exempted himself from Resign to Run, he also exempted himself from Sunshine Law inquiries regarding any and all State of Florida expenditures having anything to do with Ron.

Is Ron looting Florida’s treasury to replace the SUVs his crashing campaign crashed?

We’ll never know, at least not until Florida’s next Democrat governor releases all of Florida’s Ron related expenditures.
CPD says traffic slowed down, causing four of the cars in the DeSantis motorcade to hit each other....

Rhonda’s crashing campaign literally crashed into itself.

They can’t even drive correctly.

LOL @ The Stupid Ron Campaign. Apparently it’s not JUST Ron that’s the problem
Trump grabbed the wheel and demanded to be driven to the Capitol.
Is the car ok?
It’s hard to drive wearing those white boots. They slip right off the brake pedal, don’t ya know.
:D

Ron DeSantis Lays Off More Than a Third of His 2024 Campaign Staff

Fascist DerSantis is a job destroyer. Newspeak:
... “Following a top-to-bottom review of our organization, we have taken additional, aggressive steps to streamline operations and put Ron DeSantis in the strongest position to win this primary and defeat Joe Biden,” Campaign Manager Generra Peck said in a statement Tuesday.
We destroyed the village in order to save it.

Even his campaign slogan is derivative and uninspired:
... “Governor DeSantis is going to lead the Great American Comeback and we’re ready to hit the ground running as we head into an important month of the campaign,” Peck said Tuesday.
DerSantis is going to MAGA?
How can we expect him to manage the country's budget when he can't even manage his campaign's budget effectively. If you are doing extreme cost cutting while the campaign is "ramping up", it means you weren't paying attention.
He should start by firing himself.
His campaign popularity doesn't extend past the Florida state line in any direction.
He can do that slavery thing that he's all for
The laid off staff was not the problem. The man does not have much charisma. He should probably try being a little more compassionate. The whole cultural war thing is not helping either. People want someone who can unite folks, not divide them.
I want someone with real economic policy. I don’t want someone that is full if hate and bigotry. I don’t want culture wars because it has no real impact on me.
I will support Barbie if Benedict Donald or Ron DeSatan is the other choice

1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Idk how accurate, but Florida has always claimed to have the strictest Government Sunshine laws.
Quoth the Raven “Nevermore"

"In January 2021, Gov. Ron DeSantis signed 21 ethics commission orders that imposed penalties against Florida officials.

That was two and half years ago, and records show it is the last time DeSantis made a decision on an ethics case."

"But Baugh, Jurado and all the others on the list will not have to deal with the penalties until DeSantis signs their orders."

"but so far questions about why he has not signed an order since January 28, 2021 have not been answered.

Ben Wilcox, co-founder of the government watchdog group Integrity Florida said the indecision impacts accountability for breaking state ethics laws.

“I think that is the message, you don’t have to worry about breaking the ethics laws because nothing is going to happen to me if I do,” Wilcox said. “I think there’s a lack of accountability on people who break our ethics laws.”