I'm blacklisted

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Admiral
Posts: 15632
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

I'm blacklisted

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

I get a blacklist denial until I restart my phone everyday.

Can this be fixed?
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

User avatar
GoCubsGo
Admiral
Posts: 17793
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: I'm blacklisted

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:12 pm
I get a blacklist denial until I restart my phone everyday.

Can this be fixed?
I don't understand.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Admiral
Posts: 15632
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: I'm blacklisted

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

When I try to post for the first time each day, the system says something about my ip being blacklisted. After shutting down and restarting everything works finen

I'll copy it tomorrow.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

User avatar
GoCubsGo
Admiral
Posts: 17793
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: I'm blacklisted

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:02 pm
When I try to post for the first time each day, the system says something about my ip being blacklisted. After shutting down and restarting everything works finen

I'll copy it tomorrow.
Dunno.

Your ip is not on the ban list.

Might want to let Banni know, but I'd guess a browser issue. Might want to clear your cookies and temp files.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 51670
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: I'm blacklisted

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:02 pm
When I try to post for the first time each day, the system says something about my ip being blacklisted. After shutting down and restarting everything works fine

I'll copy it tomorrow.
What GoCubsGo says, and also try clearing your browser history. Fwiw, my browser is set to clear its history every time I close it.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

User avatar
O Really
Admiral
Posts: 21572
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: I'm blacklisted

Unread post by O Really »

Is this what you got?
"Your IP 172.58.27.62 has been blocked because it is blacklisted. For details please see http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=172.58.27.62"

I got that last week. Checked to see that "spamhaus" was legit; went through the steps to remove from list. Didn't work. Re-loaded for a new IP.
But my internet is T-Mobile and my "server/router" is a dedicated cell phone. So changing was easy. You likely have a different set-up.

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Admiral
Posts: 15632
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: I'm blacklisted

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Thanks
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 51670
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: I'm blacklisted

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:41 am
Thanks
Does that mean,
Thanks, one or more of you helped resolve the problem.
OR
Thanks, but y'all are useless. I'll talk to banni.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Admiral
Posts: 15632
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: I'm blacklisted

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:09 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:41 am
Thanks
Does that mean,
Thanks, one or more of you helped resolve the problem.
OR
Thanks, but y'all are useless. I'll talk to banni.
I thought it meant, thanks all good here, but now I have to restart phone for every post.

Oh well, bye, if banni can't fix
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

User avatar
GoCubsGo
Admiral
Posts: 17793
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: I'm blacklisted

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:19 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:09 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:41 am
Thanks
Does that mean,
Thanks, one or more of you helped resolve the problem.
OR
Thanks, but y'all are useless. I'll talk to banni.
I thought it meant, thanks all good here, but now I have to restart phone for every post.

Oh well, bye, if banni can't fix
You'll need to PM him, I'd guess he's unaware.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 51670
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: I'm blacklisted

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:19 pm
I thought it meant, thanks all good here, but now I have to restart phone for every post.

Oh well, bye, if banni can't fix
Try your computer. That will narrow down whether it's a BRD login issue or something with your phone and its browser.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

User avatar
O Really
Admiral
Posts: 21572
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: I'm blacklisted

Unread post by O Really »

My issue wasn't my computer nor BRD. It was the IP assigned by T-Mobile to my hotspot mobile. I re-set it, it picked up another IP and I haven't had any issue since.

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Admiral
Posts: 15632
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: I'm blacklisted

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

I will, drag out the machine
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Admiral
Posts: 15632
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: I'm blacklisted

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Another weird.
No problem posting today.
But,all of my messages and all of your return messages are dated Sept. 28, 2022.

Some looked new, so sorry if I missed yours, but it was hidden way down the list.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 51670
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: I'm blacklisted

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:46 am
Another weird.
No problem posting today.
But,all of my messages and all of your return messages are dated Sept. 28, 2022.

Some looked new, so sorry if I missed yours, but it was hidden way down the list.
Issue fixed itself?
Logging in every post?
Logging in every visit?
O Really's suggestion worked?
Using computer?
Got help from banni?
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Admiral
Posts: 15632
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: I'm blacklisted

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:21 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:46 am
Another weird.
No problem posting today.
But,all of my messages and all of your return messages are dated Sept. 28, 2022.

Some looked new, so sorry if I missed yours, but it was hidden way down the list.
Issue fixed itself?
Logging in every post?
Logging in every visit?
O Really's suggestion worked?
Using computer?
Got help from banni?
Nothing I tried worked. As of today, the issue appears to have fixed itself
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 51670
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: I'm blacklisted

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:17 am
Nothing I tried worked. As of today, the issue appears to have fixed itself
We had a prayer circle for you. ;)
:happy-cheerleaderkid: Fingers crossed.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

User avatar
GoCubsGo
Admiral
Posts: 17793
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: I'm blacklisted

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:50 am
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:17 am
Nothing I tried worked. As of today, the issue appears to have fixed itself
We had a prayer circle for you. ;)
:happy-cheerleaderkid: Fingers crossed.
Guess Billy is locked out of here.
@william wrote:
@cadescove wrote:Did you delete your account and start a new one on BRD?
Tried to. My old account wouldn't work at all, but starting a new account was an even worse idea. My computer and phone work everywhere I've tried except brd. I've about decided that someone I've offended somehow hacked my account, or y'all are ulyssisizing me.

Oh well. I really liked brd and this place really sucks. Why do I even talk to these idiots, I don't know.
Banni is perplexed also. If anyone has any other ideas I'll pass them along.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 51670
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: I'm blacklisted

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:01 am
Guess Billy is locked out of here.
@william wrote:
@cadescove wrote:Did you delete your account and start a new one on BRD?
Tried to. My old account wouldn't work at all, but starting a new account was an even worse idea. My computer and phone work everywhere I've tried except brd. I've about decided that someone I've offended somehow hacked my account, or y'all are ulyssisizing me.

Oh well. I really liked brd and this place really sucks. Why do I even talk to these idiots, I don't know.
Banni is perplexed also. If anyone has any other ideas I'll pass them along.
That sucks. Weird that banni can't see why he's being denied.
Has he asked his ISP about it?
Has he tried accessing his account from a device that he's never used here before - library, eg - just to see? Or, he could give you his user name and password and you could try for him. Try it over a few days, just to see. Or, give the info to me if y'all think moderator/admin status might skew the results.

If all fails, tell him I'm sorry and will miss him.
Last edited by Vrede too on Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

User avatar
O Really
Admiral
Posts: 21572
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: I'm blacklisted

Unread post by O Really »

Tried flushing dns? That often helps.

In the command prompt window, type ipconfig /flushdns.

Probably already did this but:
1. use a fresh machine and your username/password
2. use a fresh machine and create a new account
3. renew ip address

Post Reply