Let's see if he was serious about this...

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
\V/
Pilot Officer

Let's see if he was serious about this...

Unread post by \V/ »

:shock: mdispo's thread in the BRN forum ...I'd like to see what you think :ugeek:

k9nanny
General

Re: Let's see if he was serious about this...

Unread post by k9nanny »

\V/ wrote::shock: mdispo's thread in the BRN forum ...I'd like to see what you think :ugeek:
Which one? The one about the Buffett rule? Ridiculous. The Pubs usurped the Obama name for taxing the wealthy higher. As far as I'm concerned, it's a joke.

Have you noticed nascar and the moderator have both been on twice this am, but not at the same time? Guess he's not smart enough to realize you can log in under two different names, using two browsers.
Se Non Ora, Quando?

Unread post by Guest »

k9nanny wrote:
\V/ wrote::shock: mdispo's thread in the BRN forum ...I'd like to see what you think :ugeek:
Which one? The one about the Buffett rule? Ridiculous. The Pubs usurped the Obama name for taxing the wealthy higher. As far as I'm concerned, it's a joke.

Have you noticed nascar and the moderator have both been on twice this am, but not at the same time? Guess he's not smart enough to realize you can log in under two different names, using two browsers.
:lol: I guess that there's no helping it...since you posted that he seems to have predictably corrected that...now both profiles show :lol: :lol:

k9nanny
General

Unread post by k9nanny »

My bad. Thought I was replying to a pm. That's what I get for multitasking. Hope I don't accidently attach a tax form.
Se Non Ora, Quando?

bannination123

Unread post by bannination123 »

k9nanny wrote:

There's definitely something fishy about the moderator's log in times and nascarfan's. Nascar also hasn't bothered denying it to my knowledge.

#EDIT, now I forgot to log in. LOL