Trump on Trial

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Post Reply
User avatar
GoCubsGo
Admiral
Posts: 17357
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Trump on Trial

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Sooner rather than later.

Judge overseeing Trump documents case sets Aug. 14 trial date

This is gonna be a fun thread. :lol:
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 51059
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Trump on Trial

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:29 am
Sooner rather than later.

Judge overseeing Trump documents case sets Aug. 14 trial date

This is gonna be a fun thread. :lol:
I predict continual efforts by the TRE45QN team to delay the trial. We'll see what the judge does.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

User avatar
GoCubsGo
Admiral
Posts: 17357
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Trump on Trial

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:22 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:29 am
Sooner rather than later.

Judge overseeing Trump documents case sets Aug. 14 trial date

This is gonna be a fun thread. :lol:
I predict continual efforts by the TRE45QN team to delay the trial. We'll see what the judge does.
Definitely. Probably start before the end of the year though. Best to done and convicted for the primaries.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

User avatar
O Really
Admiral
Posts: 21418
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 pm

Re: Trump on Trial

Unread post by O Really »

Another view on Judge Loose Cannon:
https://politizoom.com/hey-trump-hell-h ... %2Fliberal

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 51059
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Trump on Trial

Unread post by Vrede too »

O Really wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:55 am
Another view on Judge Loose Cannon:
https://politizoom.com/hey-trump-hell-h ... e-scorned/
... And so I can only close with Nice work, dipsh*t. You spent your entire adult life using and humiliating everybody you came across, for no better reason than because you were richer and more powerful than them. And now, at the moment of the greatest personal peril of your sad, misbegotten life, you nationally insulted and humiliated the one woman who now has dictatorial control of the rest of your life, as well as your personal freedom. Stand Up And Take A Bow, FOOL!
:thumbup: viewtopic.php?p=185062#p185062
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:29 pm
MAYBE she's been sufficiently chastened by the Appeals Court. -0-? ...
Fingers crossed.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Admiral
Posts: 15632
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: Trump on Trial

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:05 pm
O Really wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:55 am
Another view on Judge Loose Cannon:
https://politizoom.com/hey-trump-hell-h ... e-scorned/
... And so I can only close with Nice work, dipsh*t. You spent your entire adult life using and humiliating everybody you came across, for no better reason than because you were richer and more powerful than them. And now, at the moment of the greatest personal peril of your sad, misbegotten life, you nationally insulted and humiliated the one woman who now has dictatorial control of the rest of your life, as well as your personal freedom. Stand Up And Take A Bow, FOOL!
:thumbup: viewtopic.php?p=185062#p185062
Vrede too wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 8:29 pm
MAYBE she's been sufficiently chastened by the Appeals Court. -0-? ...
Fingers crossed.
When did he call her a bimbo?
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

User avatar
GoCubsGo
Admiral
Posts: 17357
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Trump on Trial

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:38 pm


When did he call her a bimbo?
Think it's supposition like mist of the article. Nonetheless, I'll keep my fingers crossed also.
There was just one thing that neophyte judge Aileen Cannon didn’t realize. And that’s the fact that her benefactor has a pet name for her. It’s the same pet name that he had for Ivana, Marla Maples, Melania, Stormy Daniels, Karen McDougal, and who knows how many other. She’s a bimbo. They’re all bimbos. Toys to be used and discarded by a rich and powerful man. Cannon was just another shiny object.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Admiral
Posts: 15632
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: Trump on Trial

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:50 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:38 pm


When did he call her a bimbo?
Think it's supposition like mist of the article. Nonetheless, I'll keep my fingers crossed also.
There was just one thing that neophyte judge Aileen Cannon didn’t realize. And that’s the fact that her benefactor has a pet name for her. It’s the same pet name that he had for Ivana, Marla Maples, Melania, Stormy Daniels, Karen McDougal, and who knows how many other. She’s a bimbo. They’re all bimbos. Toys to be used and discarded by a rich and powerful man. Cannon was just another shiny object.
Wouldn't she have known the same about how trump regards women a few weeks ago when she was kissing his ass?

She's maga.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 51059
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Trump on Trial

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Wed Jun 21, 2023 2:15 pm
Wouldn't she have known the same about how trump regards women a few weeks ago when she was kissing his ass?

She's maga.
I think the point is that the unqualified "bimbo" judge was led by TRE45QN into being nationally humiliated by the con Appeals Court. We'll see if that's an accurate take on how she feels, fingers crossed.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

User avatar
GoCubsGo
Admiral
Posts: 17357
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Trump on Trial

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Discovery has begun. Someone is crying bigly.

He now has an idea of who is going to be testifying against him.






Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

User avatar
GoCubsGo
Admiral
Posts: 17357
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Trump on Trial

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Ruh Roh!

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 51059
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Trump on Trial

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoJackGo!

Even a broken clock . . .
Kevin McCarthy lets it slip he thinks Trump is going to jail

:clap: Go SINO Go! TRE45QN tantrum in 3, 2, 1 . . .
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 51059
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Trump on Trial

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:43 am
Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:22 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:29 am
Sooner rather than later.

Judge overseeing Trump documents case sets Aug. 14 trial date

This is gonna be a fun thread. :lol:
I predict continual efforts by the TRE45QN team to delay the trial. We'll see what the judge does.
Definitely. Probably start before the end of the year though. Best to done and convicted for the primaries.
Justice Department Asks For Lengthy Postponement In Trial Of Donald Trump

:angry-banghead:
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

User avatar
GoCubsGo
Admiral
Posts: 17357
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Trump on Trial

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:49 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:43 am
Vrede too wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:22 am
GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:29 am
Sooner rather than later.

Judge overseeing Trump documents case sets Aug. 14 trial date

This is gonna be a fun thread. :lol:
I predict continual efforts by the TRE45QN team to delay the trial. We'll see what the judge does.
Definitely. Probably start before the end of the year though. Best to done and convicted for the primaries.
Justice Department Asks For Lengthy Postponement In Trial Of Donald Trump

:angry-banghead:
December 11. -0-?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 51059
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Trump on Trial

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:51 pm
December 11. -0-?
That would be BEFORE Dolt 45's team deploys other delay tactics. Was August always a ruse by Loose Lucy Cannon?

Image
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Admiral
Posts: 15632
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: Trump on Trial

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:18 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:51 pm
December 11. -0-?
That would be BEFORE Dolt 45's team deploys other delay tactics. Was August always a ruse by Loose Lucy Cannon?

Image
Why would doj ask for the delay?
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 51059
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Trump on Trial

Unread post by Vrede too »

billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:09 pm
Why would doj ask for the delay?
The article gives a reason:
... They said the delay was necessary because the case involves classified information and will require Trump’s lawyers to obtain security clearances, a process that is underway....
But, Idk why it isn't Trump’s lawyers seeking the delay, nor why they shouldn't have begun seeking security clearances the moment that DoJ began investigating the docs. Besides, why do the lawyers need to see the content? It should be enough to know that a doc is classified and then defend what TRE45QN did with it.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

User avatar
GoCubsGo
Admiral
Posts: 17357
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 am

Re: Trump on Trial

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:20 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:09 pm
Why would doj ask for the delay?
The article gives a reason:
... They said the delay was necessary because the case involves classified information and will require Trump’s lawyers to obtain security clearances, a process that is underway....
But, Idk why it isn't Trump’s lawyers seeking the delay, nor why they shouldn't have begun seeking security clearances the moment that DoJ began investigating the docs. Besides, why do the lawyers need to see the content? It should be enough to know that a doc is classified and then defend what TRE45QN did with it.
Getting a security clearance can take months (if your name isn't Jared😄). The defense actually does need the time to prepare, August was never going to happen and the prosecution knew it.

I think Smith wants zero impropriety both for appeal reasons and political reasons and will continue to be more than reasonable going forward. The endgame is a conviction that won't be overturned on some bullshit technicality and can be defended in the history books.
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

User avatar
Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster
Posts: 51059
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:46 am
Location: Hendersonville, NC

Re: Trump on Trial

Unread post by Vrede too »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:01 pm
Getting a security clearance can take months (if your name isn't Jared 😄 ). The defense actually does need the time to prepare, August was never going to happen and the prosecution knew it.

I think Smith wants zero impropriety both for appeal reasons and political reasons and will continue to be more than reasonable going forward. The endgame is a conviction that won't be overturned on some bullshit technicality and can be defended in the history books.
Makes sense, but I still would have preferred it if TRE45QN requested the delay and Smith generously acquiesced. Let TRE45QN look responsible for all delays, whether they're reasonable or not.
A clown with a flamethrower still has a flamethrower.
-- Charlie Sykes on MSNBC
1312. ETTD.

User avatar
billy.pilgrim
Admiral
Posts: 15632
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Re: Trump on Trial

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:01 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 10:20 pm
billy.pilgrim wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 9:09 pm
Why would doj ask for the delay?
The article gives a reason:
... They said the delay was necessary because the case involves classified information and will require Trump’s lawyers to obtain security clearances, a process that is underway....
But, Idk why it isn't Trump’s lawyers seeking the delay, nor why they shouldn't have begun seeking security clearances the moment that DoJ began investigating the docs. Besides, why do the lawyers need to see the content? It should be enough to know that a doc is classified and then defend what TRE45QN did with it.
Getting a security clearance can take months (if your name isn't Jared😄). The defense actually does need the time to prepare, August was never going to happen and the prosecution knew it.

I think Smith wants zero impropriety both for appeal reasons and political reasons and will continue to be more than reasonable going forward. The endgame is a conviction that won't be overturned on some bullshit technicality and can be defended in the history books.
As vrede said, shouldn't this be requested by trump's team? All Smith need do, is not stand in their way.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Post Reply