Women of Henderson County

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Women of Henderson County

Unread post by Colonel Taylor »

Since we have a few liberated women here maybe you can tell me/us where we can find a Free Self Defense Class for Young Ladies here in the county?
I tried all the regular outlets, the YMCA, Mainstay, Boys and Girls Club and so on. No Luck. Just have a group of young ladies here who are interested is all.

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

DooHickey
Pilot Officer

Re: Women of Henderson County

Unread post by DooHickey »

Colonel Taylor wrote:Since we have a few liberated women here maybe you can tell me/us where we can find a Free Self Defense Class for Young Ladies here in the county?
I tried all the regular outlets, the YMCA, Mainstay, Boys and Girls Club and so on. No Luck. Just have a group of young ladies here who are interested is all.

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Do you seriously believe that the best things in life are free? tightwad! :lol:

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Well I do remember that the y's and such used to offer free classes. I will and could pay for my interest but there's about 5-6 youngens interested and I can't afford to pay for all at this time.

mama
Red Shirt

Unread post by mama »

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE? Ohmyword!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pubbies are NOT supposed to get anything, "FREE."

What ARE you thinking???????????????

:lol: :? :cry: :mrgreen:

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

mama wrote:FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE? Ohmyword!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pubbies are NOT supposed to get anything, "FREE."

What ARE you thinking???????????????

:lol: :? :cry: :mrgreen:
As I said I will pay for my child but I was thinking of the welfare of others also who can't afford the classes.
It's no secret that Henderson County seems to be soft on sex crimes, ya know just another occurrence is all. This last clown was out on a minimal bail, others have plea deals down to non sex crimes and yet others are in the court system for years and years and years until the interest get on with there lives just so they can put another plea bargain out there so their numbers look good.
Thanks for your interest though since you think this is a JOKE I will pay for the youngens who can't afford it. To protect themselves against folks like you.
Thanks Anyway.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

Colonel Taylor wrote:Well I do remember that the y's and such used to offer free classes. I will and could pay for my interest but there's about 5-6 youngens interested and I can't afford to pay for all at this time.
All the "FREE" quotas at the 'Y' have been filled; guess why. If you can't guess, go to the 'Y' for a swim....

Colonel Taylor wrote: Thanks for your interest though since you think this is a JOKE I will pay for the youngens who can't afford it. To protect themselves against folks like you. Thanks Anyway.
You needn't worry yourself there Kernel, little girls (or boys) do nothing for me.

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Why on God's green earth would someone need more then one screen name on a free and open forum. Talk about mental cases.
Anyway Parks and Rec. $35.00 a month if anyone has a child who is interested.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Vrede wrote:Did you just out yourself as also being mama? Is it that you're a tranny or do you just cross-dress? Not that anything's wrong with either.
Nope. The Kernel said "folks like you". Just speaking for myself just in case I was included in his "like you" description.
And no, I'm not a tranny, nor do I cross dress; and there is something bad wrong with a man who parades around looking and acting like a woman so as to attract a fudge-packer.

mama
Red Shirt

Unread post by mama »

If it took my comment to empty your pockets, then my work is finished. :lol:

mama
Red Shirt

Unread post by mama »

hahhaha, I slay me. :lol:

Leo Lyons
Ensign

mama wrote:If it took my comment to empty your pockets, then my work is finished. :lol:
Do ya really think that my fudge packer comment made Vrede run his hand down into his pocket?! :o :shock:

mama
Red Shirt

Unread post by mama »

I don't know what fudge packer is. Do I want to know? :?:

mama
Red Shirt

Unread post by mama »

I miss a lot of the conversation around here because there seems to be a new language spoken at times. I'm old and I try not to learn a new language at my age. :P

mama
Red Shirt

Unread post by mama »

Is Leo someone I know from BRN forum?

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Vrede wrote:
mama wrote:Is Leo someone I know from BRN forum?
I'm pretty sure, but not positive, he's Leo L. from the BRN forum. You'll have to look up "fudge packer" on your own. See if there's an online Jr. High slang dictionary.
Yes, I am one and the same. Leo Lyons is my real name, and as far as the lion avatar, you ought to be able to figure that out.
Vrede wrote:You are profane, immature and quite slow.
Not slow, but thanks to you, I'm learning along with the other traits you smack of.

mama
Red Shirt

Unread post by mama »

Yep, mthmmama here. Guess I may not want to know what fudge packer is. :mrgreen:

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Vrede wrote:
Banni, what does the " :?: " in front of the thread title on the "Topics" page mean, something "special" about Det.Thorn? Perhaps Leo Lyons' threads should get one, too.
Because I am special. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
When you go and make a New Topic there is Topic Icons to the right. I put a question mark because it was a Question is all.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

This title is a fraud. I thought Playboy was coming down for a photo shoot.

Fudge packer isn't that new, and if you don't know what one of its definitions is,
you probably don't want to be enlightened. Its use is a pretty sure sign of homophobe
lite.

Fudge and Kool-Aid. The goddamn wingnuts ruin everything they touch.

Why the hell is the bassist from TYA on this forum?

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Click Me

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Vrede wrote:I do have sympathy for the child whose parents thought they were being cute.
The legal name is Leon; Leo is a nickname I picked up in college. Sorry to disappoint you.
Bingalow Bull wrote:This title is a fraud. I thought Playboy was coming down for a photo shoot.
They weren't interested in you and Vrede after all.

Fudge packer isn't that new, and if you don't know what one of its definitions is, you probably don't want to be enlightened.
Its use is a pretty sure sign of homophobe Fudge and Kool-Aid.
It's a homosexual love term, but I won't translate Fudge and Kool-Aid, it's too nasty.

The goddamn wingnuts ruin everything they touch.
Hurts your feelings?