Romney Proudly Explains How He's Turned Campaign Around

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
bannination
Captain

Romney Proudly Explains How He's Turned Campaign Around

Unread post by bannination »

LINK
“I’m lying a lot more, and my lies are far more egregious than they’ve ever been,” a smiling Romney told reporters while sitting in the back of his campaign bus, adding that when faced with a choice to either lie or tell the truth, he will more than likely lie. “It’s a strategy that works because when I lie, I’m essentially telling people what they want to hear, and people really like hearing things they want to hear. Even if they sort of know that nothing I’m saying is true.”

Wait.... that's not sarcasm.... never have I been more confused Onion.....
:mrgreen:

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Re: Romney Proudly Explains How He's Turned Campaign Around

Unread post by Colonel Taylor »

bannination wrote:LINK
“I’m lying a lot more, and my lies are far more egregious than they’ve ever been,” a smiling Romney told reporters while sitting in the back of his campaign bus, adding that when faced with a choice to either lie or tell the truth, he will more than likely lie. “It’s a strategy that works because when I lie, I’m essentially telling people what they want to hear, and people really like hearing things they want to hear. Even if they sort of know that nothing I’m saying is true.”

Wait.... that's not sarcasm.... never have I been more confused Onion.....
http://www.theonion.com/video/the-onion ... ama,29673/
:mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: 8-)

O Really
Admiral

Unread post by O Really »

This is fun and no joke. Type "completely wrong" in Google images and see what you get. Here's what I got....
http://www.google.com/search?num=10&hl= ... ygHsi4HwCA

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

O Really wrote:This is fun and no joke. Type "completely wrong" in Google images and see what you get. Here's what I got....
http://www.google.com/search?num=10&hl= ... ygHsi4HwCA
HAHAHAHA! That's great!

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

bannination wrote:LINK

Wait.... that's not sarcasm.... never have I been more confused Onion..... WTF?
You've stumbled across Vrede's playbook of "quotes". :lol:

mama
Red Shirt

Unread post by mama »

hahahha... it worked... hahaaa.. posted to facebook for my pubbie cronies... hahahahha ... ok

I'm done now. heheheheh :lol:

Red Shirt

Unread post by Guest »

mama wrote:hahahha... it worked... hahaaa.. posted to facebook for my pubbie cronies... hahahahha ... ok

I'm done now. heheheheh :lol:
You were done before you got started. :lol:

Apache
Red Shirt

Unread post by Apache »

Romney has now left his tea party folks in the dust. He is trying to stay in the middle of the road, it is his only chance. I think alot of Romneys supporters are in for a rude awakening if he is elected. Your Romney running isnt gonna be Romney the president. Prepare.