Just for Fun

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Ulysses
Vice admiral

Re: Just for Fun

Unread post by Ulysses »

Lawn mowed.

Took about 10 minutes.

Then about 30 minutes to try to figure out what's wrong with the sprinkler timer. Or maybe there's nothing wrong with it. We'll see.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

I paid my fees to hip-hop college, sucka!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Unread post by Vrede too »

Whack9 wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 7:26 am
Surprise!

https://www.reddit.com/r/TerrifyingAsFu ... t_i_found/
:o
Spoiler:
Oakland ER, room with curtain in the middle but only one patient at the moment. I notice some movement on the curtain and immediately move to the other side of the patient so her eyes are looking away from the curtain. In the middle of our conversation I tell her I have to move her and her gurney into the hall. This totally confuses her since I'd already been in the room a few minutes, but I don't give her a chance to ask questions. I go back in the room - there had been a spider hatch just like your video and hundreds of the suckers were coming down the curtain. I closed the room and got housekeeping. I don't even want to think about what would have happened if she spotted the hatch first.
Always be yourself! Unless you can be a goat, then always be a goat.
-- the interweb, paraphrased
1312. ETTD.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

Dr. Phil, but with no dialogue

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Whack9 wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 2:15 pm
Dr. Phil, but with no dialogue
Better, but I still can't stand him. Is there one with no video, too?
1312. ETTD.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

I think it would have been better if they all had funny hats on and the men all had on really red lipstick. And Dr. Phil could remove his hat with a flourish and reveal a target drawn in red lipstick on the top of his head.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

Who would win in a fight: Dr. Phil or Steve Harvey?

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Unread post by GoCubsGo »

Whack9 wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 9:07 pm
Well that was out of left field.

Partying tonight?
Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 9:10 pm
Whack9 wrote:

Partying tonight?
Nah man I was just thinking Dr Phil kind of looks like a white Steve Harvey is all. I wonder if they've met.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Whack9 wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 9:22 pm
GoCubsGo wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 9:10 pm
Whack9 wrote:

Partying tonight?
Nah man I was just thinking Dr Phil kind of looks like a white Steve Harvey is all. I wonder if they've met.
They're buds!
:lol:

Eamus Catuli~AC 000000 000101 010202 020303 010304 020405....Ahhhh, forget it, it's gonna be a while.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Whack9 wrote:
Can't fight if you're blinded by the glare. It's a draw with zero punches landed.
1312. ETTD.

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Kyle Rittenhouse says he's going to Texas A&M and 'it's going to be awesome.' The university disagrees.

Kyle Rittenhouse said he would be attending Texas A&M University, during a podcast episode of "The Charlie Kirk Show" posted to YouTube on Saturday.

"I'm going to be going there, and it's going to be awesome," Rittenhouse said after donning a baseball cap with the university's insignia on it. "Beautiful campus, amazing people, amazing food."

A university official told the Dallas Morning News on Sunday, however, that Rittenhouse will not be in attendance.

"He has not been admitted as a student this summer or fall," Texas A&M spokesperson Kelly Brown said.

Rittenhouse had taken online classes at Arizona State University in 2021, but said he dropped them during the trial and wanted to resume them afterward. Students demanded, however, that he be expelled from the university after being acquitted of homicide charges.

ASU previously told Insider that Rittenhouse was no longer in attendance at the university....
:laughing-rolling: That's "awesome"! 19 years old and already a failure at 2 schools. Too bad Trump U shut down. Also funny:

Kyle Rittenhouse was introduced as the ultimate catch for women at a right-wing event for 'cuteservatives'

:roll: Are con women attracted to ammosexual men that are obviously compensating for what they lack? Weird.
Is this truly what America has come to? We should all take pause....
After the extreme right has finished using this young man, he will find his moment of fame over without any prospect of a decent future.
Ewwwwwwwww.
Are you kidding me?
He needs to get his mom to drive him to Ukraine.
:thumbup:
The kind of man they SHOULD WANT to be attracted to. BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! Yep, that's Evangelicals telling women folks what's good for them. The dizzy little things need to be guided along and they know it.
Just goes to show, conservative women have very low standards.
I hear they're getting george zimmerman and the father and son who killed Ahmaud Arbery for next year.
He’ll even travel to another state to protect his house.
Ain't his 15 minutes up, yet?
To think of Kyle as someone who was dating your daughter would be a parents worst nightmare!
1312. ETTD.

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

Whack9 wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:00 pm
Goat Simulator 3 just announced:

https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/goat-simulat ... mulator-2/
:lol:
... The big news is multiplayer: You can play in a herd of up to 4 friends online (or locally), and the game comes with seven multiplayer mini-games. The world apparently contains tonnes of secrets, quests, collectables, "and the devs actually bothered to make an ending this time!" Use your own four hooves to get around, grind on your butt or buckle up for the ride of your life as all goats can drive cars.

"Since the release of the first Goat Simulator, it's come to our attention that it did not really represent reality and how it actually feels to be a goat," said Santiago Ferrero, creative director at Coffee Stain North. "So for the past couple of years, we've been doing some googling, and I am pleased to say: we've made it. Goat Simulator 3 is by far the greatest goat experience out there. Is it worth the money? Who knows. But will you regret it? Probably." ...
Forget Wordle, we could set up a still anonymous BRD Goat Simulator crew.
1312. ETTD.

GoCubsGo
Admiral

Vrede too wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:38 pm

I ain't afraid of no goat!

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

GoCubsGo wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:42 pm
Vrede too wrote:
Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:38 pm

I ain't afraid of no goat!

You would do well to be afraid of that particular goat.
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Whack9
Commander

Unread post by Whack9 »

Vrede too wrote:
Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:57 am
Kyle Rittenhouse says he's going to Texas A&M and 'it's going to be awesome.' The university disagrees.

Kyle Rittenhouse said he would be attending Texas A&M University, during a podcast episode of "The Charlie Kirk Show" posted to YouTube on Saturday.

"I'm going to be going there, and it's going to be awesome," Rittenhouse said after donning a baseball cap with the university's insignia on it. "Beautiful campus, amazing people, amazing food."

A university official told the Dallas Morning News on Sunday, however, that Rittenhouse will not be in attendance.

"He has not been admitted as a student this summer or fall," Texas A&M spokesperson Kelly Brown said.

Rittenhouse had taken online classes at Arizona State University in 2021, but said he dropped them during the trial and wanted to resume them afterward. Students demanded, however, that he be expelled from the university after being acquitted of homicide charges.

ASU previously told Insider that Rittenhouse was no longer in attendance at the university....
:laughing-rolling: That's "awesome"! 19 years old and already a failure at 2 schools. Too bad Trump U shut down. Also funny:

Kyle Rittenhouse was introduced as the ultimate catch for women at a right-wing event for 'cuteservatives'

:roll: Are con women attracted to ammosexual men that are obviously compensating for what they lack? Weird.
Is this truly what America has come to? We should all take pause....
After the extreme right has finished using this young man, he will find his moment of fame over without any prospect of a decent future.
Ewwwwwwwww.
Are you kidding me?
He needs to get his mom to drive him to Ukraine.
:thumbup:
The kind of man they SHOULD WANT to be attracted to. BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! Yep, that's Evangelicals telling women folks what's good for them. The dizzy little things need to be guided along and they know it.
Just goes to show, conservative women have very low standards.
I hear they're getting george zimmerman and the father and son who killed Ahmaud Arbery for next year.
He’ll even travel to another state to protect his house.
Ain't his 15 minutes up, yet?
To think of Kyle as someone who was dating your daughter would be a parents worst nightmare!
Man, we live in some really strange, fucked up times. This dude did nothing other than shoot someone, went to court, was found not guilty. Now he's semi-famous for no other reason than that.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Man in IA has a message for everybody on his headstone. :lol:
https://news.yahoo.com/family-hid-sassy ... 30200.html

GoCubsGo
Admiral

neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:16 am
My kind of corpse!

Vrede too
Superstar Cultmaster

GoCubsGo wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:04 am
neoplacebo wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:16 am
My kind of corpse!
... The Owens children said the issue must now be worked out between the cemetery and Wittenbeck Memorial, but they hope their father’s headstone won’t have to be removed or changed....
Hmmm, if one of those happens what would I put in my message to the cemetery? :think:
1312. ETTD.