Joe Biden's shining moments

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Red Shirt

Joe Biden's shining moments

Unread post by Guest »

Laughing Joe

This had to be one of Biden's crowning moments: sitting in the debaters chair with a shit-eating grin
during the whole debate.

(1) n. A shit eating grin is a very wide and, to the outside observer, stupid looking grin, usually showing smugness, self-satisfaction, or self-induced inner humor.

(2) n. Someone donning a forced smile in an uncomfortable, embarassing, or compromising situation could be said to have a shit eating grin. Because an uncomfortable situation is much more closely related to "eating shit" than smugness, it is plausible to assume that this is the first definition, although far from the most common, and that the above definition is a result of drift from this one.

Brother
Red Shirt

Re: Joe Biden's shining moments

Unread post by Brother »

Joe Biden ate Ryan for lunch! I especially liked the part where Ryan accused the Obama administration of cutting the security budget and Biden said they asked for $300 million more but Ryan voted to cut that much! Joe knows his stuff. That's why he was smiling. He knew Ryan was full of it!

mama
Red Shirt

Unread post by mama »

Biden won over Ryans "bunch of stuff". :lol:

White Man From Town

Unread post by White Man From Town »

I don't think either of them set any shining examples; well, maybe Joe's teeth did.

I wasn't impressed with either.

Unread post by Guest »

Sort of like when Biden totally denied that the embassy where 4 Americans died asked for heightened security and they were stone cold denied on 9-11. Maybe he missed the hearings this week where it was said under oath security was asked for several times. Or when he denied the administration knew this was a terrorist attack and weeeekkkkks later were still saying it was due to a movie trailer. When again it now has been show that it was known in the first 24 hours and that American were warned and this administration is in denial yet again. Yea he was laughing from the gas pains from all shit backing up and coming out of his mouth. Shame on the VP for lying so blatantly when Americans are dieing because of this administration complete ineptness about foreign policy.

White Man From Town

Unread post by White Man From Town »

I keep looking at that picture of Biden that Guest posted then I read the description of that grin! Cracks me up! :lol:

For certain Vice President Joe Biden has the market cornered on s**t-eating grins! :lol: :lol:

By watching his face last night, it was easy to see when he was squirming in discomfort and that god-awful grin
was, in his mind, his only means of hopeful distraction. :lol:

Wneglia
Midshipman

Unread post by Wneglia »

Image :lol:

:mrgreen:

Wneglia
Midshipman

Unread post by Wneglia »

mama wrote:Biden won over Ryans "bunch of stuff". :lol:

Wneglia
Midshipman

Unread post by Wneglia »

Laughing Joe

The Gift that keeps on Giving

mama
Red Shirt

Unread post by mama »

Wneglia wrote:
mama wrote:Biden won over Ryans "bunch of stuff". :lol:

Yeah, of those polled, 33% were Pubbies, 31% Dems, 34 Indep.

Guess that's why the poll swings pubbie. hahahhahaha :lol:

Supsalemgr
Major

Unread post by Supsalemgr »

Thank you Joe. Remembrances of Al Gore in 2000. Biden may have stopped the bleeding, but he did not provide Obama the life preserver he needed. Now the pressure is back on Obama and he does not handle pressure well.

Wneglia
Midshipman

Unread post by Wneglia »

I will have to say between the hair restoration plugs and the teeth bleaching, Biden looks pretty good for his age, and a lot better than 30 years ago. :lol: :lol:

Maybe every thing's fake.

Wneglia
Midshipman

Unread post by Wneglia »

TOUCHDOWN! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Unread post by Colonel Taylor »

Why does he think these issues facing America and the fact he and Obama lie when their lips move is such a big JOKE? Well I guess when you've been such a failure everyone else is laughing at you so why not. :roll:

Wneglia wrote:Image

TOUCHDOWN! :lol: :lol: :lol:

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

the comments on this post prove beyond any doubt that cons absolutely refuse under any conditions to face reality. It was fairly easy for most dems to admit that obama lost the debate with romney - true romney acted and spoke like a liberal and left obama looking like a deer in the headlights with nothing else to say but obama did lose the debate to a lying etch-a-sketch romney

but last night the little rich boy who believes that whiny super-man crapfairy tale from the lonely old lady rand (while living off guberment handouts for his education and groveling for stimulus money) got thoroughly bitch slapped. He was unable to answer the moderators questions and looked like a high school kid who didn't do his homework

it was rip roaring funny
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

Tertius
Squadron Leader

Unread post by Tertius »

Brother wrote:Joe Biden ate Ryan for lunch! I especially liked the part where Ryan accused the Obama administration of cutting the security budget and Biden said they asked for $300 million more but Ryan voted to cut that much! Joe knows his stuff. That's why he was smiling. He knew Ryan was full of it!
The budget cut zero for Marine detachments assigned to embassy security. The budget cut $300 million out of contracts to alledegly secure software, etc. items which are covered in CIA and national security.

The consulate was not hit by computer virus. The funding was pure pork.

If the ambassador had been protected by Marines, which has always been funded, and they were overrun then Biden might have a point.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

billy.pilgrim wrote: but last night the little rich boy who believes that whiny super-man crapfairy tale from the lonely old lady rand (while living off guberment handouts for his education and groveling for stimulus money) got thoroughly bitch slapped. He was unable to answer the moderators questions and looked like a high school kid who didn't do his homework......it was rip roaring funny
I too, thought Biden was joke. Thanks for your descriptive input.

I thought Biden's performances were very childish and immature for someone who's second in command of our nation.
Sort of like a kid caught in a lie. Pathetic, very pathetic.

BTW, I think Ryan holds a slight edge over Biden, not that either gave me anything to write home about.

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Unread post by Colonel Taylor »

Tertius wrote:
Brother wrote:Joe Biden ate Ryan for lunch! I especially liked the part where Ryan accused the Obama administration of cutting the security budget and Biden said they asked for $300 million more but Ryan voted to cut that much! Joe knows his stuff. That's why he was smiling. He knew Ryan was full of it!
The budget cut zero for Marine detachments assigned to embassy security. The budget cut $300 million out of contracts to alledegly secure software, etc. items which are covered in CIA and national security.

The consulate was not hit by computer virus. The funding was pure pork.

If the ambassador had been protected by Marines, which has always been funded, and they were overrun then Biden might have a point.
Don't you get it the liberals here can not repeat or say anything unless it goes thru media matter or the DNC first, they rarely think for themselves. They said it it must be true.

Leo Lyons
Ensign

Unread post by Leo Lyons »

S**t-eating grin! :lol: :lol: I love it!!

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

watching faux this a.m. has been downright funny. they know their boy got slapped around and are falling all over themselves talking about how the vp debates don't mean anything
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”