I Am Concerned. Where Is Hillary?

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Supsalemgr
Major

I Am Concerned. Where Is Hillary?

Unread post by Supsalemgr »

There is alot going on concerning the State Department. There still many unanswered questions about who knew what and when about the events in Libya. Does anyone find it strange the Secretary of State is no where to be found. Since she is the smartes woman in the World it would seem she could come forward and clear up all the questions. Does anyone know where she is?

Brother
Red Shirt

Re: I Am Concerned. Where Is Hillary?

Unread post by Brother »

Supsalemgr wrote:There is alot going on concerning the State Department. There still many unanswered questions about who knew what and when about the events in Libya. Does anyone find it strange the Secretary of State is no where to be found. Since she is the smartes woman in the World it would seem she could come forward and clear up all the questions. Does anyone know where she is?

I would imagine that she is WORKING. Just because we want answers right away does not mean that we get them right away. You do realize that matters of security are not just put out there for everyone to see, right?

Supsalemgr
Major

We have plenty of information. The Kennedy guy from State briefed folks the day after the event indicating it was a terrorist attack. What I don't understand is why Mrs. Clinton has not been asked to appear before the House committee to answer what she knew and when. Ambassador Rice certainly seemed certain she knew what happened.

neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Well, for over 4 years GW, Secretary Rice, Secretary Rumsfeld, VP Cheney, the NSC, and others either couldn't or wouldn't figure out what was really going on in Iraq. I told you the other day to sit back and watch your hearings become the non event that they will be. Chill out.

keyboarder
Red Shirt

Unread post by keyboarder »

Supsalemgr wrote:We have plenty of information. The Kennedy guy from State briefed folks the day after the event indicating it was a terrorist attack. What I don't understand is why Mrs. Clinton has not been asked to appear before the House committee to answer what she knew and when. Ambassador Rice certainly seemed certain she knew what happened.
Well, she did come on the next day with her boss and backed him up on the, ahem-story of how the USA was not part of denegrating Islam, blah, blah, blah, and that the whole thing seemed to be caused by a film that some shadowy figure concocted. Clinton echoed everything Obama said right down to the famous words of , "let me be perfectly clear". :twisted:

It's anybody's guess where and what she's doing. That'll be another long, drawn story of how she got exempted from the normal scheme of things and issues as far as how they are dealt with.

SSMGR, when you say "we have plenty of information from so-and so," (LOL) you know that your sources are always going to be from a right wing nut source, don't you? I'm so happy to be screwed onto the right bolt, aren't you? :) :)

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Supsalemgr wrote:There is alot going on concerning the State Department. There still many unanswered questions about who knew what and when about the events in Libya. Does anyone find it strange the Secretary of State is no where to be found. Since she is the smartes woman in the World it would seem she could come forward and clear up all the questions. Does anyone know where she is?
where did you hear this tag? did your bff foxie and friends wonder aloud this morning about where the sect of state could possible be?

she's right where she's always been and so so easy to find

today she spoke at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in DC about the Benghazi attack
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

lessthantolerant
Lurker

Unread post by lessthantolerant »

Hildabeast is busy at the carpet store! She has been watching her presidential aspirations evaporate over this fiasco in Libya. Guess the old lesbian will have to accept her stupid Mulim loving ideas have failed in foreign policy!
Obama - Proof Affirmative Action is a stupid idea

keyboarder
Red Shirt

lessthantolerant wrote:Hildabeast is busy at the carpet store! She has been watching her presidential aspirations evaporate over this fiasco in Libya. Guess the old lesbian will have to accept her stupid Mulim loving ideas have failed in foreign policy!
Yeah, and we're seriously in deep doo if she and Obama don't stop with this business of apologizing to them every time THEY ATTACK US. Looks like they'd have already guessed that this just ain't going the right way. I still say that Obama shouldn't have bragged about killing Osama the way he did in the DNC. What was it, twenty two times he made this brag? The Muslims had the capability of seeing the convention. When the Libyan Embassy was attacked, footage was shown of protesters bearing signs of the attack and the words on some of the signs were, "Obama, we are all bin ladens". Obama needs to make up his mind about which country he owes his first loyalty.

lessthantolerant
Lurker

Brother wrote:

I would imagine that she is WORKING. Just because we want answers right away does not mean that we get them right away. You do realize that matters of security are not just put out there for everyone to see, right?

I would imagine she is working very hard, trying to get her story straight, plying all her angles to make sure she isn't held responsible for the fiasco we now call Foreign Policy and trying to figure out whether or not to help save Obie.

Yes I'll bet she is working.

lessthantolerant
Lurker

keyboarder wrote:
lessthantolerant wrote:Hildabeast is busy at the carpet store! She has been watching her presidential aspirations evaporate over this fiasco in Libya. Guess the old lesbian will have to accept her stupid Mulim loving ideas have failed in foreign policy!
Yeah, and we're seriously in deep doo if she and Obama don't stop with this business of apologizing to them every time THEY ATTACK US. Looks like they'd have already guessed that this just ain't going the right way. I still say that Obama shouldn't have bragged about killing Osama the way he did in the DNC. What was it, twenty two times he made this brag? The Muslims had the capability of seeing the convention. When the Libyan Embassy was attacked, footage was shown of protesters bearing signs of the attack and the words on some of the signs were, "Obama, we are all bin ladens". Obama needs to make up his mind about which country he owes his first loyalty.
Come on now, Obie was within its rights to brag he killed Osama and saved GM! After all we all know the truth, but the great part of this is now Obie has to be responsible for the blowback (favorite liberal term!) the mouthing of its script gets it.

Muslims everywhere are inflamed about this bragging. OH, and GM stock closed at $24 which is a 30% decline since Obie had his great savings move.

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- General Motors CEO Dan Akerson apologized to shareholders Tuesday for the automakers' poor stock performance, despite the fact that the company posted record profits and regained the title of global sales leader last year.

Akerson, speaking at the company's annual meeting in Detroit, said 2011 was only a good year, not a great one for GM, despite the sales rebound and record profit of $7.6 billion. And he said GM needs to improve the profit margins, pointing out that it's the fifth largest Fortune 500 company in terms of revenue, but only the 20th largest in terms of profit

Just think, if GM hadn't gone along with Obie and his minions on the Volt where their sales and stock prices would be.

So we see on two of Obie's greatest triumphs, both continue to unravel and prove his and government think to be the failure it is.

Any wonder Hildabeast is in semiseclusion?

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Supsalemgr wrote:We have plenty of information. The Kennedy guy from State briefed folks the day after the event indicating it was a terrorist attack. What I don't understand is why Mrs. Clinton has not been asked to appear before the House committee to answer what she knew and when. Ambassador Rice certainly seemed certain she knew what happened.
It's already been reported, testified, etc., that all the decisions were made by mid-level State Department staffers, and that Clinton was never involved.

Same thing with the Fast and Furious idiocy that you wackadoodles went so apeshit over.

Intelligent creatures learn from previous mistakes.

You want a certified copy of Obama's Kenyan birth certificate, autographed by Sarah Palin's witch doctor? Going fast.

Supsalemgr
Major

If Stinger is correct, which he is not, he just confirmed the incompetence of this administration. I certainly understand the concept assigning responsibilities along the chain of command. However, when we have an ambassador and three oher American citizens killed this demands the top folks be fully involved. Nice attempt to "spin" way, but the effort failed.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

Nowhere near the incompetence of Bush II's administration that led to the death of almost
3,000 people.

Brother
Red Shirt

Unread post by Brother »

Not to mention another 100,000+ after that.

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Unread post by Colonel Taylor »

Was Bush reelected POTUS again. Must of missed it.

Brother
Red Shirt

Unread post by Brother »

No, thank God but the mess he got us in didn't just go away when he did...

Supsalemgr
Major

Just the normal lib diversionary tactic. When they can't respond to the subject at hand they can always "blame Bush".

keyboarder
Red Shirt

Brother wrote:No, thank God but the mess he got us in didn't just go away when he did...
I think you libs have near worn this line out.

Brother
Red Shirt

Unread post by Brother »

Alright. Then do YOU think all of the problems he caused vanished when he vanished? He did have a lingering effect... Let's put it this way if Romney wins I don't want to hear another word about anything President Obama did after Romney's first day in office. Because Lord knows that's when you guys started that crap about Bush no longer being President.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

Just comparing one president to another. Dumbya's incompetence led to a far higher death
toll than Obama's, just as if Mittman is elected he will be left with a better economy than
was Obama when he inherited Bush's Great Recession. Sorry that history didn't start on
January 20, 2009.