Will We Act Like Greece?

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
lessthantolerant
Lurker

Will We Act Like Greece?

Unread post by lessthantolerant »

http://www.infowars.com/will-the-electi ... r-america/

The election is nearly four weeks away, and many Obama supporters are already threatening to riot if Obama loses. The following are some very disturbing messages that were posted on Twitter recently that have been reposted on Twitchy.com….

“If Romney wins I’m Starting a Riot….Who’s WIT ME???”

“I Hope The USA Is Well Aware That If In The Event This Character Romney Wins The Election, The People Will Start A Country Wide Riot! #Power”

“If Romney is elected president, its gon be a riot its gon be a riot.”

“If ROMNEY GETS IN THE WHITE HOUSE …U MIGHT AS WELL KILL ME NOW …..CAUSE ITS GONNA BE A ************ RIOT !!!”

“If Romney became President and took away welfare Downtown Cincinnati would become a riot”

“If Romney takes away food stamps 2 Chainzz in this bit IMMA START A RIOT”

“If Romney wins. (which i highly doubt) THERE WILL BE A RIOT—”

The following are a few more tweets that I found which threaten a potential riot if Obama loses the election….

From @joecools_world….

“Need 2 come up wit a game plan if Romney win…. Riot all thru Newark”

From @killacate….

“I swear on everything I love if Romney wins ima riot. I don’t even care if its just me.”

Romney supporters are not really threatening to riot, but many of them are proclaiming that they may leave the country if Obama wins. Here are some examples….

From @BrentskiTheBoss….

“If Obama gets reelected I may leave the country”

From @AbbieFickes….

“im sorry but if obama were to win again, i might as well leave the country and live in zimbabwe”

This presidential campaign has been getting increasingly heated, and individuals on both sides have been committing some despicable acts

Will the American people act like Greece? Have we already become so polarized that Parasite Nation will rise up and act the part of animals? Let's see, there were riots after Rodney King, the Watts Riots, Flash Mob attacks, are these harbingers of things to come? We know most won't leave the country, there is no where as great as America, but will the savages begin to rise when they lose their freebies?
Obama - Proof Affirmative Action is a stupid idea

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Re: Will We Act Like Greece?

Unread post by Colonel Taylor »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I think this may be a possibility. The left is so AFRAID of loosing there guvmit handouts if Romney wins they may just riot, as if that will change anything. Many many of the libs I know as well as many here are FOLLOWERS not leaders and will follow others over the cliff. :cry:

lessthantolerant
Lurker

Unread post by lessthantolerant »

Colonel Taylor wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I think this may be a possibility. The left is so AFRAID of loosing there guvmit handouts if Romney wins they may just riot, as if that will change anything. Many many of the libs I know as well as many here are FOLLOWERS not leaders and will follow others over the cliff. :cry:
When the zoos empty out this will just further divide this country. Sad what Obie and his Kenyan Clown Circus have wrought
Obama - Proof Affirmative Action is a stupid idea

Tertius
Squadron Leader

Unread post by Tertius »

In Obama speak riots are called "urban renewal actions."

k9nanny
General

Unread post by k9nanny »

Riots are part of the plan, didn't you know? Decreasing the population is part of the New Word Order agenda.
All those plastic coffins at the FEMA camp on Upward Rd are there for a reason. Once the riots begin, the jackboots can gun us down with impunity.
Se Non Ora, Quando?

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

k9nanny wrote:Riots are part of the plan, didn't you know? Decreasing the population is part of the New Word Order agenda.
All those plastic coffins at the FEMA camp on Upward Rd are there for a reason. Once the riots begin, the jackboots can gun us down with impunity.

Shhhh... you're not authorized to released that information yet!
:lol:

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

Taking the lay of the land from a few nutsy tweets. Wingnuts=Hilarious. :lol: