Hillary Clinton

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Hillary Clinton

Unread post by Colonel Taylor »

I think this deserves it own thread.
Dr. brought up a good point about Clinton being thrown under the bus. I think it is going to be very interesting to see what's going to happen.
How about so lib. input. She has to say or do something to save face if she's going to run in four years. If Obama loses she gets trashed by him because he will BLAME he's always been a Blamer. He wins the cons will be out for blood if she's not fired. Someone is Lying so Something has to give.

Tertius
Squadron Leader

Re: Hillary Clinton

Unread post by Tertius »

Colonel Taylor wrote:I think this deserves it own thread.
Dr. brought up a good point about Clinton being thrown under the bus. I think it is going to be very interesting to see what's going to happen.
How about so lib. input. She has to say or do something to save face if she's going to run in four years. If Obama loses she gets trashed by him because he will BLAME he's always been a Blamer. He wins the cons will be out for blood if she's not fired. Someone is Lying so Something has to give.
She must get the truth out or she is done.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

Actually it really doesn't deserve its own thread. It's just more speculation by the clueless crowd
who need something to fill up their blogs, trying to gin up out of nothing some political argument.
I don't think Little Hill has much of a chance for 2016 no matter who wins this year. Too old and
folks are too tired of her and Bubba. Time to be like an old soldier and just fade away, not that
she'll take that advice.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Is this some sort of puzzle we have to decipher? What' s the prize?

I certainly hope it's not an attempt at a thought process.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

Stinger wrote:

Oh good, I thought I was the only one who didn't understand what he was saying.
-0-?

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

bannination wrote:
Stinger wrote:

Oh good, I thought I was the only one who didn't understand what he was saying.
-0-?
You and me. Thong doesn't know what he's saying, either, so that makes three of us.

You don't know what the prize is, do you?

lessthantolerant
Lurker

Unread post by lessthantolerant »

Bungalow Bill wrote:Actually it really doesn't deserve its own thread. It's just more speculation by the clueless crowd
who need something to fill up their blogs, trying to gin up out of nothing some political argument.
I don't think Little Hill has much of a chance for 2016 no matter who wins this year. Too old and
folks are too tired of her and Bubba. Time to be like an old soldier and just fade away, not that
she'll take that advice.
Actually, I agree with your statement about people growing tired of the Clintoons, but one must remember that they are ego driven as are all pols, she more so than many because she is such an ugly lesbian and has many mommy daddy issues, not to forget the fat ugly little girl sock around her neck.

But, she must respond to this because Bubba wants back in the White House more than she does, he misses the adoration.
Obama - Proof Affirmative Action is a stupid idea

Colonel Taylor
Marshal

Unread post by Colonel Taylor »

Funny how some liberals never have a thought so they just make up B/S attacks. Now we know why the forums that Stinger are apart of get shut down. Never a thought just B/S.
Stinger you can stop now there's nothing here to shut down. Grow up and act like an adult. :roll:

Tertius
Squadron Leader

Unread post by Tertius »

I have never been a Hillary fan but until this coverup she was the most respected member of the Obama administration. It was Bill that gave Obama the bounce out of the convention. Again until Libya it was the Clintons and the idea that this was the first black President that kept this race close.

Without Obama's version of Medicare people over 70 would have been just fine as President. With Obama's changes in Medicare we'll be lucky to make it to 70. So age would not disqualify her necessarily.

People are likely tired of them but with four years out of the spotlight she likely would be accepted back. That is pending whose neck Libya gets hung around.

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Colonel Taylor wrote:Funny how some liberals never have a thought so they just make up B/S attacks.

No one made a BS attack. A couple of us just pointed out the indecipherability of your post in Mangle-ish.

Now we know why the forums that Stinger are apart of get shut down.

Gee, Lying Dumbass. Only one forum that I was a part of got shut down. Why do you repeat lies like that? Because you're a congenital liar, or is it because if you didn't just make shit up, you'd have nothing to say.

Never a thought just B/S.

Glad to see you finally admit it. They say that awareness is curative, ... but I kind of doubt there's a cure for your kind of stupidity.

Stinger you can stop now there's nothing here to shut down.

The stream of stupid that flows from your computer.

Grow up and act like an adult. :roll:

ROTFLMAO!!! The funny little man who can never admit the slightest mistake tries to tell someone else to grow up. The funny little man who couldn't tell the truth if his life depended on it tells someone else to grow up. That was funny, Thong.

Crock Hunter
Lieutenant Colonel

Unread post by Crock Hunter »

Stinger wrote:
Colonel Taylor wrote:Funny how some liberals never have a thought so they just make up B/S attacks.

No one made a BS attack. A couple of us just pointed out the indecipherability of your post in Mangle-ish.
LMAO... What's to attack.. the whole idea is such an idiotic premise to begin with.. .. . as intel has come in.. this administration has kept us apprised of the situation..

All one need do is to look at a timeline of events and press releases to see that there is no bus to be thrown under.. but then facts to rightwingers are as pearls before swine.
`~~~:< .. Welcome to the Swamp.. .. Swim Fast..

Stinger
Sub-Lieutenant

Unread post by Stinger »

Crock Hunter wrote:
Stinger wrote:

LMAO... What's to attack.. the whole idea is such an idiotic premise to begin with.. .. . as intel has come in.. this administration has kept us apprised of the situation..

All one need do is to look at a timeline of events and press releases to see that there is no bus to be thrown under.. but then facts to rightwingers are as pearls before swine.
Shoot first, aim and blame later. They've made it into an art form.

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

Lesbian? The nutters just can't help throwing in any bit of misinformation they can come up with.
She may go for the nomination in 2016, but I don't think she'll get very far. Enough is enough.

Simple-minded people like simple-minded scenarios. Therefore they can't seem to fathom that
intelligence changes in a situation that wasn't all that clear cut. It takes time to puzzle things
out.