???

Generally an unmoderated forum for discussion of pretty much any topic. The focus however, is usually politics.
neoplacebo
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: ???

Unread post by neoplacebo »

Mr.B wrote:
neoplacebo wrote: "I think it was Charlie Horse you're speaking of; he was pretty good. I sort of wonder about Mike, too. Maybe they've all gone off to fight or avoid the trouble. I think K9 went to Europe on vacation and never came back or else was "extrodinarily rendited" by the alphabet boys. Most of the others you allude to have taken refuge in a vacuum of thier own design."
I think you're right. I don't why I didn't think to look at the member's list when I was listing names of those I missed. K9nanny and I used to swap emails on occasion, but when I purged my hard drive of internet parasites, I lost a number of addresses which hers was one of them.

"extrodinarily rendited" by the alphabet boys...... :?: :?:
If I remember right, K9 said at one point she was in Italy, which was one of the CIA's favorite places to snatch folks off the street and whisk them away to secret "accomodations" for purposes of "enhanced interrogation." They called the practice "extraordinary rendition," and it was.

bannination
Captain

Unread post by bannination »

rstrong wrote:I'm still somewhat around btw. Just very, very busy these days.

...know the feeling....

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

neoplacebo wrote: "If I remember right, K9 said at one point she was in Italy, which was one of the CIA's favorite places to snatch folks off the street and whisk them away to secret "accomodations" for purposes of "enhanced interrogation." They called the practice "extraordinary rendition," and it was."
OMG! K9's been snatched in a furrin' country! Call the FBI, the CIA, the NSA.....wait a minute!...you said....... :-0?>

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

I don't go over to wingnut central very much any more, but the head
crazy got into some kind of argument over censorship with Thorny and
Nascarfan, and they left, at least they hadn't come back when I was still
checking it out. They may have returned.

Maybe she's trying to revive the Red Brigades. Good luck with that one. :?

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

I'm still around. Thanks for asking about all your friends, Mr.B, even if you left my name out.
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

bannination
Captain

Vrede wrote:You were only gone 6 days when he posted, even if he liked you there would have been no reason to put you on the list. You've screwed up, again.
Bungalow Bill wrote:I don't go over to wingnut central very much any more, but the head crazy got into some kind of argument over censorship with Thorny and Nascarfan, and they left, at least they hadn't come back when I was still checking it out. They may have returned...
:lol: It must kill them to know that we know that we were right all along.
Yep and they are far to proud to ever come back. (Isn't pride a sin?) :mrgreen:

Bungalow Bill
Ensign

Unread post by Bungalow Bill »

Yep, the head nut runs the site likes it's his own personal kingdom, and
I guess it is, since I believe he owns it. They'd probably offer up some
excuse, as the nutters often do.

Supsalemgr
Major

Unread post by Supsalemgr »

Vrede wrote:You were only gone 6 days when he posted, even if he liked you there would have been no reason to put you on the list. You've screwed up, again.
Bungalow Bill wrote:I don't go over to wingnut central very much any more, but the head crazy got into some kind of argument over censorship with Thorny and Nascarfan, and they left, at least they hadn't come back when I was still checking it out. They may have returned...
:lol: It must kill them to know that we know that we were right all along.
MrB, this post sums up why I left. I don't have time to waste on people who have no desire to debate and only desire to deride folks they don't agree with. I learned a long time ago not to get in the way of other peoples' misery.

homerfobe
Ensign

Unread post by homerfobe »

Awww, that's sweet. You missed me too. You even counted the days I was gone. Must have been agonizing for you in my absence.
Hate to tell you, but I'll be leaving again tonight, might have to be gone longer. Please find something to occupy your mind and don't worry about me, I'll be alright.
Proudly Telling It Like It Is: In Your Face! Whether You Like It Or Not!

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

Supsalemgr wrote: "MrB, this post sums up why I left. I don't have time to waste on people who have no desire to debate and only desire to deride folks they don't agree with. I learned a long time ago not to get in the way of other peoples' misery."
Hi'ya Supsalemgr! Good to hear from you again! Been missing 'ya!

I debated for some time whether or not to begin posting again because of the very reason you've stated. I really don't care much for the political junk, I go more for everyday happenings in life, but even that gets caustic. (see The Religion Thread) I try not to get into debates about religion, but sometimes, for various reasons, I feel compelled to reply to some posts; not that it really does any good, but it gets thoughts off my chest. I'm not really good at expressing my real thoughts and opinions because my fingers tend to run ahead of my thought process, ( :lol: ) so I do the best I can! At least I don't get riled easily, and I can always come back if necessary!

Again, good to hear from you...hope to see more posts from you, but I understand where you're coming from.

(Oh BTW...two libbers have departed because of disagreements within the ranks, some folks can't get along with anybody! :lol: )

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Mr.B wrote:
Supsalemgr wrote: "MrB, this post sums up why I left. I don't have time to waste on people who have no desire to debate and only desire to deride folks they don't agree with. I learned a long time ago not to get in the way of other peoples' misery."
Hi'ya Supsalemgr! Good to hear from you again! Been missing 'ya!

I debated for some time whether or not to begin posting again because of the very reason you've stated. I really don't care much for the political junk, I go more for everyday happenings in life, but even that gets caustic. (see The Religion Thread) I try not to get into debates about religion, but sometimes, for various reasons, I feel compelled to reply to some posts; not that it really does any good, but it gets thoughts off my chest. I'm not really good at expressing my real thoughts and opinions because my fingers tend to run ahead of my thought process, ( :lol: ) so I do the best I can! At least I don't get riled easily, and I can always come back if necessary!

Again, good to hear from you...hope to see more posts from you, but I understand where you're coming from.

(Oh BTW...two libbers have departed because of disagreements within the ranks, some folks can't get along with anybody! :lol: )

who left?
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

k9nanny
General

Unread post by k9nanny »

I'm still here, y'all, and, yes, we've been very busy. Then there's all the family drama this summer. Oh, my.

As I told MrB, I'll peruse this board early in the am, from the reading room, and have good intentions of posting later in the day. Suddenly, the day is done and I'm all done in. Wish I could report something exciting and intriguing. Alas, it's not to be.

Oh, yeah. Back to Italy in 4 weeks, 2 days, and 20 minutes. Last year, Interpol was in town, but I escaped their clutches.

Nighty night.
K9
Se Non Ora, Quando?

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

billy.pilgrim wrote: "who left?"
Give an accounting of yourself! :mrgreen:
k9nanny wrote: "I'm still here, y'all,"
Now you're talkin'! :clap:

billy.pilgrim
Admiral

Unread post by billy.pilgrim »

Mr.B wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote: "who left?"
Give an accounting of yourself! :mrgreen:
k9nanny wrote: "I'm still here, y'all,"
Now you're talkin'! :clap:

there you go again spouting factoids but unable to back up your claim.

once again bb - which two?
Trump: “We had the safest border in the history of our country - or at least recorded history. I guess maybe a thousand years ago it was even better.”

JTA
Commander

Unread post by JTA »

Mr.B wrote:I really don't care much for the political junk, I go more for everyday happenings in life
I'm with you on that one.

Anyone that wants to talk fishing and music is ok by me regardless of how far-out their political beliefs are. I've got a finite amount of time left so I'm going to keep voting the way I do and keep enjoying the things I like and just drink and be merry.
You aren't doing it wrong if no one knows what you are doing.

Mr.B
A bad person.

Unread post by Mr.B »

billy.pilgrim wrote: "there you go again spouting factoids but unable to back up your claim. once again bb - which two?"
Thin-skinned much?

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

Mr.B wrote:
billy.pilgrim wrote: "there you go again spouting factoids but unable to back up your claim. once again bb - which two?"
Thin-skinned much?
Mr.B wrote: . . . I'm finished commenting here....the Ugly Sisters have a close relative in our midst. He lives in a boat down on the sewage treatment pond.
:lol: Tell us about thin skin, please.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

bannination
Captain

Boatrocker wrote:
Mr.B wrote:
Thin-skinned much?
Mr.B wrote: . . . I'm finished commenting here....the Ugly Sisters have a close relative in our midst. He lives in a boat down on the sewage treatment pond.

Being unchurched you wouldn't understand what having thin skin is like. :mrgreen:

Boatrocker
Lieutenant Commander

Unread post by Boatrocker »

bannination wrote:
Boatrocker wrote:
Mr.B wrote:
Thin-skinned much?

Being unchurched you wouldn't understand what having thin skin is like. :mrgreen:
You're probly right. I can live with it.
I will not lie down.
I will not go quietly.

AntiAlias
Pilot Officer

Unread post by AntiAlias »

I'm still here. Lurking, but here.